American toddler dies after being thrown into boiled water

Yes, folks. You are reading correctly. We have several USMB nutbags who want to establish Sharia type law in the US. An eye for an eye!!! Boil that woman alive! Sterilize her entire family!

Freaks.

Yes, folks. You are reading correctly. We have several USMB nutbags who want to establish Sharia type law in the US. An eye for an eye!!! Boil that woman alive! Sterilize her entire family!

Freaks.

If she thought it was a good punishment for someone that didn't do anything wrong, there shouldn't be a problem with her getting when she actually did do something wrong.

Freaks.

If she thought it was a good punishment for someone that didn't do anything wrong, there shouldn't be a problem with her getting when she actually did do something wrong.

Except for one thing, freak....this is America. We don't do that shit here. You'd be much more at home in Saudi Arabia. Really....I'm not joking. You'd love it there.

Freaks.

Except for one thing, freak....this is America. We don't do that shit here. You'd be much more at home in Saudi Arabia. Really....I'm not joking. You'd love it there.

Apparently we do since this mother did it.

A 4-year-old boy died after being put in boiling water by his stepmother as a punishment, it has been reported.

Ohio police were called to the home of Anna Ritchie, 25, on Wednesday morning after she reported that she awoke to find her step son Austin Cooper was not breathing. Medics tended to the scene but could not revive the child.

Ritchie told police that she had put Austin's legs in boiling water as a punishment the evening beforehand, CBS News reports. She says that she put the child to bed that evening and did not believe he was seriously injured.

She has been arrested and charged with child endangerment.

US boy, 4, dies after being put in boiling water for punishment by his stepmother - Times of India

Not that long ago a black adult mother put her black baby in the microwave oven to keep from hearing it crying in Dayton. Somebody in the house turned on the microwave and that permanently stopped the baby from crying. What a black mother and aunt did to a black toddler in Atlanta is so filthy that I can't repeat it in polite company.

Child abuse is a global problem

Wonder if this child would have preferred to be aborted when he wouldn't have known anything versus being boiled alive and enduring excruciating pain?

Any of you anti abortionist got an opinion on that?

Wonder if this child would have preferred to be aborted when he wouldn't have known anything versus being boiled alive and enduring excruciating pain?

Go fuck yourself you murderous prick.

He would have preferred the piece of shit that birthed him act like something other than a piece of shit.

This may be a dumb question, but where is the child's real mom since what happened to him was done to him by his step mother? The write up doesn't even say a thing about her.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The problem here is that too many irresponsible people have access to boiling water. Anyone, even children, can obtain boiling water simply by putting a pot on the stove and lighting it. This boiling water has some usefulness in cooking or tea preparation, but the possibility that it can be used as a weapon outweighs its usefulness.

What we need is to have strict regulations on the ownership of stoves, pots, and water. We must not let this child's tragedy be in vain.

You just can't resist using a child's death to promote your political agenda can you?

You mean like you did when you said a murder like this is different than a murder from abortion?

Abortion is not murder.

Killing a child is murder.

Unclear on this?

A woman killing her child by plunging him in boiling water is arrested, and will be convicted and sent to prison.
A woman taking a pill which results in a safe legal abortion, is not arrested, not convicted
Yes that is true. But does it make any sense?

It makes absolute sense to me.

Abortion is not murder.

Unclear on this?

A woman killing her child by plunging him in boiling water is arrested, and will be convicted and sent to prison.
A woman taking a pill which results in a safe legal abortion, is not arrested, not convicted

I recognize that you and others would like to prosecute and imprison- and possibly execute the millions of American women who have had safe legal abortions- but it isn't going to happen.

That's something I never understood, this thing of abusive mothers punishing kids by scalding them, not that any abuse is understandable.

I cannot understand on any level, how anyone could harm any child, it's beyond comprehension of a normal mind.
I've read books such as "A Child Called 'It'" and "Mommy Dearest" both based on actual events and the evil some mothers are capable of is more terrifying than anything in a movie.
As well as the evil that some fathers are capable of. It isn't a gender thing.
Yes, actually it is. Mothers are statistically far more likely to murder their children.

That's something I never understood, this thing of abusive mothers punishing kids by scalding them, not that any abuse is understandable.

I cannot understand on any level, how anyone could harm any child, it's beyond comprehension of a normal mind.
I've read books such as "A Child Called 'It'" and "Mommy Dearest" both based on actual events and the evil some mothers are capable of is more terrifying than anything in a movie.
Yes, actually it is. Mothers are statistically far more likely to murder their children.

True- fathers are more likely to sexually molest their children- not murder them.

'Murder'? Far more children die in the custody of the mother than in the custody of the father; however, those deaths are due to neglect. The fact is, moreover, that far more children are living with the mother than with the father. Therefore, your statement that mothers are more likely to kill their children needs to be clarified. Those deaths are mainly due to neglect and that is because the children are in the custody of the mother, not the father---because, for the most part, these are poor people, often unmarried parents, with deadbeat dads who take off and leave the children with the mother. The reality is that, in cases like this, which are the vast majority of child deaths, those deaths are as much the father's fault as the mothers because the fathers have also neglected the children by running out on them.

Men are not paragons of virture. When the father lives with the family, he is the one more likely to abuse the children, and more likely to kill them.

The problem here is that too many irresponsible people have access to boiling water. Anyone, even children, can obtain boiling water simply by putting a pot on the stove and lighting it. This boiling water has some usefulness in cooking or tea preparation, but the possibility that it can be used as a weapon outweighs its usefulness.

What we need is to have strict regulations on the ownership of stoves, pots, and water. We must not let this child's tragedy be in vain.
I think you`re mistaking idiocy for humor. You`re not funny but if 2 dozen second graders are ever murdered with hot water or hot water is used to murder 9 church goers we may have to take a look at I. See the difference moron?

Dear August West
A. I think Blackrook's point was in the case of child abuse people clearly look at the mentality of the abuser and don't blame the weapon used
B. But to your credit, if you want to point out there is a difference between access to guns and access to water/hot water,
if you could imagine what if we made the only legal means of defense "hot water" instead of guns with bullets: If all people could shoot each other with was "scalding hot water" then how many shooting deaths would occur in comparison, you might make a good point.

I often wonder about this horrible scourge of "acid attacks" reported in other countries. What to do about that?

Is the reason we don't have more of that in the US because guns are easier to use if you want to go after someone. is it because people have the internet and can retaliate in other ways? is it a cultural thing?

You just can't resist using a child's death to promote your political agenda can you?

You mean like you did when you said a murder like this is different than a murder from abortion?

Abortion is not murder.

Unclear on this?

Yes that is true. But does it make any sense?

It makes absolute sense to me.

Abortion is not murder.

Unclear on this?

I recognize that you and others would like to prosecute and imprison- and possibly execute the millions of American women who have had safe legal abortions- but it isn't going to happen.

What Liberals say makes sense to you. Sad thing is you actually believe the bullshit Liberals tell you.

This may be a dumb question, but where is the child's real mom since what happened to him was done to him by his step mother? The write up doesn't even say a thing about her.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

There probably won't be a follow up story, so we may never know; a story about Trump farting on a subway car once 20 years ago will surface and dominate the news cycle for a week.

You can pick up any household item and turn it into a weapon. Take away guns, and people will have to be a bit more creative.

I think you`re mistaking idiocy for humor. You`re not funny but if 2 dozen second graders are ever murdered with hot water or hot water is used to murder 9 church goers we may have to take a look at I. See the difference moron?

SO JUST BECAUSE IT WAS ONE CHILD MAKES IT OK?

Forum List

Back