Accidental gun deaths in the United States..the reality....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I was inspired to post this because of another thread trying to guilt American gun owners because of an accidental death due a negligent discharge of a gun......

In 2013 there were 320,000,000 people in the United States...now try to imagine that.

In 2013 there were over 320,000,000 guns in private hands.

In 2013 there were 505 accidental gun deaths.

Now...I keep posting this truth, this fact and this reality....and the anti gunners either don't get it or ignore it because it doesn't support their world view on guns...they simply hate guns.

To help people understand what those numbers actually mean...try this visualization......

take the entire population of the United States, 320,000,000 and make them disappear....perhaps they are vacationing in the Bahamas....

So now the entire land mass of the United States is empty of human beings...

visualize that.

Now put 505 people back on that land mass....that is how many people were accidentally killed by guns in 2013...when there were over 320,000,000 guns in private hands....

505 people in the entire land mass of the United States...from sea to shining sea..........

Try to visualize that.

I hope that helps show how small the number of people killed by gun accidents are....how rare and still, how tragic that may be...but considering that Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminal attack and save lives.......I think the numbers speak for themselves......

And if anti gun nuts like paint would help get gun safety education in public schools......lives could be saved......

And another thought....instead of trying to disarm normal, law abiding gun owners who are not using guns to commit murder...how about sponsoring Public Service Announcements that remind people to simply store their guns safely and to be aware of where their gun is at all times....

The anti gun nuts won't support either idea....they need dead people from guns to push their agenda.....

I was inspired to post this because of another thread trying to guilt American gun owners because of an accidental death due a negligent discharge of a gun......

In 2013 there were 320,000,000 people in the United States...now try to imagine that.

Now...I keep posting this truth, this fact and this reality....and the anti gunners either don't get it or ignore it because it doesn't support their world view on guns...they simply hate guns.

To help people understand what those numbers actually mean...try this visualization......

take the entire population of the United States, 320,000,000 and make them disappear....perhaps they are vacationing in the Bahamas....

visualize that.

Now put 505 people back on that land mass....that is how many people were accidentally killed by guns in 2013...when there were over 320,000,000 guns in private hands....

505 people in the entire land mass of the United States...from sea to shining sea..........

Try to visualize that.

I hope that helps show how small the number of people killed by gun accidents are....how rare and still, how tragic that may be...but considering that Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminal attack and save lives.......I think the numbers speak for themselves......

And if anti gun nuts like paint would help get gun safety education in public schools......lives could be saved......

And another thought....instead of trying to disarm normal, law abiding gun owners who are not using guns to commit murder...how about sponsoring Public Service Announcements that remind people to simply store their guns safely and to be aware of where their gun is at all times....

The anti gun nuts won't support either idea....they need dead people from guns to push their agenda.....
Paint living in his mom's basementhas no idea what reality is. Whatever he consults must to have something to do with being a control freak… lol

visualize that.

Try to visualize that.

Part of the communist manifesto is to disarm the public and that is what you have been seeing with all these false flag events like Sandy Hook, Charleston, the Aurora movie theater shooting, the TV reporter that was shot in Virginia....all staged or false flag events...of that I am 100 percent certain. I have spent literally thousands of hours researching these and I have some excellent and very credible sources like current and former CIA agents that have gone on record saying as much. Former FBI agents that have expressed their doubts. This is being done to sway public opinion about any kind of gun ownership. I am 90 percent sure that San Bernadino and the Oregon shooting were also staged events but I am going to keep an open mind about it until I am sure.

This is how you can tell when it's a media event.....1: The alleged victims are always random and this is done to make the people feel vulnerable and that they are not safe anywhere unless "da gubermint" intervenes. #2 Barrypuppet gives a press conference immediately afterwards where he talks about gun control...the alleged bodies are not even cold but there is the jug-eared commie trying to shame people into accepting more draconian laws. #3 Horrific crisis actors that were alleged friends and family of the victims but can't remember their lines nor muster any emotion when speaking about someone that they allegedly loved. Do a youtube search of Robbie Parker of Sandy Hook fame and then come back and tell me that it wasn't a staged event. BTW, I am NOT a gun owner...at least not yet. I really resent the fact that money I could use to help people will have to be used on something I pray that I never have to use but I see where this is all heading...it's as plain as the nose on my face. Democide is responsible for the death of over 250 million people in the last 100 years. People think that it can't happen here and they couldn't be more wrong. The gun grab agenda has NOTHING to do with saving lives because the powers that be believe that there are too many of us to control as it is...what this is about is 100 percent control and leaving the huddled masses with no way to defend themselves.

Forum List

Back