American toddler dies after being thrown into boiled water

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
A 4-year-old boy died after being put in boiling water by his stepmother as a punishment, it has been reported.

Ohio police were called to the home of Anna Ritchie, 25, on Wednesday morning after she reported that she awoke to find her step son Austin Cooper was not breathing. Medics tended to the scene but could not revive the child.

Ritchie told police that she had put Austin's legs in boiling water as a punishment the evening beforehand, CBS News reports. She says that she put the child to bed that evening and did not believe he was seriously injured.

She has been arrested and charged with child endangerment.

US boy, 4, dies after being put in boiling water for punishment by his stepmother - Times of India

This is a horrible tragedy and this woman, if found to have indeed done this, needs to be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

I'm sure Silly agrees....or will agree as soon as she gets a chance.

Ii have long believed that in cases like this, the miserable things should be tossed into the cafeteria at the prison with an announcement by the guards as to what they did to the child followed by one mentioning the guards would be away from their duties for the next hour or so.

No punishment would be enough for the mother. Some people just shouldn't procreate!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem here is that too many irresponsible people have access to boiling water. Anyone, even children, can obtain boiling water simply by putting a pot on the stove and lighting it. This boiling water has some usefulness in cooking or tea preparation, but the possibility that it can be used as a weapon outweighs its usefulness.

What we need is to have strict regulations on the ownership of stoves, pots, and water. We must not let this child's tragedy be in vain.

A 4-year-old boy died after being put in boiling water by his stepmother as a punishment, it has been reported.

Ohio police were called to the home of Anna Ritchie, 25, on Wednesday morning after she reported that she awoke to find her step son Austin Cooper was not breathing. Medics tended to the scene but could not revive the child.

Ritchie told police that she had put Austin's legs in boiling water as a punishment the evening beforehand, CBS News reports. She says that she put the child to bed that evening and did not believe he was seriously injured.

US boy, 4, dies after being put in boiling water for punishment by his stepmother - Times of India
This story just made me kiss all my kids and promise them ice cream after dinner tonight!

The problem here is that too many irresponsible people have access to boiling water. Anyone, even children, can obtain boiling water simply by putting a pot on the stove and lighting it. This boiling water has some usefulness in cooking or tea preparation, but the possibility that it can be used as a weapon outweighs its usefulness.

What we need is to have strict regulations on the ownership of stoves, pots, and water. We must not let this child's tragedy be in vain.
I think you`re mistaking idiocy for humor. You`re not funny but if 2 dozen second graders are ever murdered with hot water or hot water is used to murder 9 church goers we may have to take a look at I. See the difference moron?

In a just society, this bitch would be taken out and shot.

I think you`re mistaking idiocy for humor. You`re not funny but if 2 dozen second graders are ever murdered with hot water or hot water is used to murder 9 church goers we may have to take a look at I. See the difference moron?
No, I don't see the difference. A murder is a murder is a murder.

3000 babies are aborted today, and liberals don't give a damn. So don't pretend you care what happens to children who aren't aborted. To you, it's all the same.

Ii have long believed that in cases like this, the miserable things should be tossed into the cafeteria at the prison with an announcement by the guards as to what they did to the child followed by one mentioning the guards would be away from their duties for the next hour or so.

Someone like this wouldn't do well in prison if the other inmates knew the circumstance. Many, even the most hardened criminals, are mothers.

God what a horrible thing. What a horrible woman.

I hope she is put away for life.

3000 babies are aborted today, and liberals don't give a damn. So don't pretend you care what happens to children who aren't aborted. To you, it's all the same.

3,000 abortions happen a day- and you want to call that murder.

This thread is about real murder.

I understand that you want to have all the women who have ever had an abortion treated just like this woman- arrested- sent to prison.

Amazing a mother could either be that stupid, or that evil.

I vote evil and not stupid, if you throw a child in boiling water you MUST be aware that either a) you'll kill it or b) the child likely could recieve First Degree Burns on entire body. So to me, this is evil and not stupid.

In a just society, this bitch would be taken out and shot.

Or put in a pot of boiling water.

Forum List

Back