American toddler dies after being thrown into boiled water

The problem here is that too many irresponsible people have access to boiling water. Anyone, even children, can obtain boiling water simply by putting a pot on the stove and lighting it. This boiling water has some usefulness in cooking or tea preparation, but the possibility that it can be used as a weapon outweighs its usefulness.

What we need is to have strict regulations on the ownership of stoves, pots, and water. We must not let this child's tragedy be in vain.

You just can't resist using a child's death to promote your political agenda can you?

You mean like you did when you said a murder like this is different than a murder from abortion?

Abortion is not murder.

Killing a child is murder.

Unclear on this?

A woman killing her child by plunging him in boiling water is arrested, and will be convicted and sent to prison.
A woman taking a pill which results in a safe legal abortion, is not arrested, not convicted

So all these abortion clinics only give someone a pill when they come in?

Unclear on this? Look it up then do one on yourself.

A 4-year-old boy died after being put in boiling water by his stepmother as a punishment, it has been reported.

Ohio police were called to the home of Anna Ritchie, 25, on Wednesday morning after she reported that she awoke to find her step son Austin Cooper was not breathing. Medics tended to the scene but could not revive the child.

Ritchie told police that she had put Austin's legs in boiling water as a punishment the evening beforehand, CBS News reports. She says that she put the child to bed that evening and did not believe he was seriously injured.

She has been arrested and charged with child endangerment.

US boy, 4, dies after being put in boiling water for punishment by his stepmother - Times of India
Why does the thread title say "American toddler"? Do you think things like this don't happen in other countries? Where are you from? Do you think such things don't also happen in your country?

The problem here is that too many irresponsible people have access to boiling water. Anyone, even children, can obtain boiling water simply by putting a pot on the stove and lighting it. This boiling water has some usefulness in cooking or tea preparation, but the possibility that it can be used as a weapon outweighs its usefulness.

What we need is to have strict regulations on the ownership of stoves, pots, and water. We must not let this child's tragedy be in vain.
And you people say it's the liberals who turn every possible event of violence into a political statement. Hypocrite.

A 4-year-old boy died after being put in boiling water by his stepmother as a punishment, it has been reported.

Ohio police were called to the home of Anna Ritchie, 25, on Wednesday morning after she reported that she awoke to find her step son Austin Cooper was not breathing. Medics tended to the scene but could not revive the child.

Ritchie told police that she had put Austin's legs in boiling water as a punishment the evening beforehand, CBS News reports. She says that she put the child to bed that evening and did not believe he was seriously injured.

US boy, 4, dies after being put in boiling water for punishment by his stepmother - Times of India

In a just society, this bitch would be taken out and shot.
The right-wing blood lust never ends and knows no bounds. How about cutting off her head? Should we do that too? Maybe put it on a pole in the town square, or along the highway? Maybe we should bring back hanging and hang the bodies along the highway so commuters could see the wages of sin. The mother is sick and horrible: I am not defending her or what she did. But the blood lust of conservatives, who are supposed to be Christians, is obvious and disgusting.

That's something I never understood, this thing of abusive mothers punishing kids by scalding them, not that any abuse is understandable.

I cannot understand on any level, how anyone could harm any child, it's beyond comprehension of a normal mind.
I've read books such as "A Child Called 'It'" and "Mommy Dearest" both based on actual events and the evil some mothers are capable of is more terrifying than anything in a movie.
As well as the evil that some fathers are capable of. It isn't a gender thing.

Not that long ago a black adult mother put her black baby in the microwave oven to keep from hearing it crying in Dayton. Somebody in the house turned on the microwave and that permanently stopped the baby from crying. What a black mother and aunt did to a black toddler in Atlanta is so filthy that I can't repeat it in polite company.

Not that long ago a black adult mother put her black baby in the microwave oven to keep from hearing it crying in Dayton. Somebody in the house turned on the microwave and that permanently stopped the baby from crying. What a black mother and aunt did to a black toddler in Atlanta is so filthy that I can't repeat it in polite company.
And you think this type of thing is exclusive to black people? You are a sick, ignorant racist.

No doubt abortion is the law of the land, too bad the ONLY innocent ONE involved is the one being aborted…

3000 babies are aborted today, and liberals don't give a damn. So don't pretend you care what happens to children who aren't aborted. To you, it's all the same.

3,000 abortions happen a day- and you want to call that murder.

This thread is about real murder.

I understand that you want to have all the women who have ever had an abortion treated just like this woman- arrested- sent to prison.

That's 3000 murders per day whether you call it that or not.

What I would like to see is those who have had abortions wear the letter "A" on their shirts. If they believe it's something that is OK to do, why would they care if others know?

Because it's a private decision.

So is the person someone chooses to vote for in an election. Difference is I put signs in my yard showing that I'm proud of the decision I made. Guess those having abortions are ashamed of it.

What kind of sad life do you have that a story like this makes you think about your political agenda and how you love your guns? It's really a weird thing if you stop and think about it.

Additionally, that lame argument fails miserably. You killed your own logic when you mentioned that boiling water has usefulness other than as a weapon. Do you see that?

Get a fucking life, dummy.

Causing death during the commission of a crime should be charged as first degree murder.

3000 babies are aborted today, and liberals don't give a damn. So don't pretend you care what happens to children who aren't aborted. To you, it's all the same.

3,000 abortions happen a day- and you want to call that murder.

This thread is about real murder.

I understand that you want to have all the women who have ever had an abortion treated just like this woman- arrested- sent to prison.

That's 3000 murders per day whether you call it that or not.

What I would like to see is those who have had abortions wear the letter "A" on their shirts. If they believe it's something that is OK to do, why would they care if others know?

Because it's a private decision.

So is the person someone chooses to vote for in an election. Difference is I put signs in my yard showing that I'm proud of the decision I made. Guess those having abortions are ashamed of it.

I
Everyone this woman is related to should be irreversibly sterilized.

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. When convicted and sentenced to death, death by drowning in a big pot of boiling water.

Everyone this woman is related to should be irreversibly sterilized.
I would say the same thing goes for 75% of the people who post here. Should gun hugging racist chickenshit goons be allowed to reproduce? I say NO! :)

In a just society, this bitch would be taken out and shot.
The right-wing blood lust never ends and knows no bounds. How about cutting off her head? Should we do that too? Maybe put it on a pole in the town square, or along the highway? Maybe we should bring back hanging and hang the bodies along the highway so commuters could see the wages of sin. The mother is sick and horrible: I am not defending her or what she did. But the blood lust of conservatives, who are supposed to be Christians, is obvious and disgusting.

Let's hear it. What do YOU should be done to someone like this?

I think that this is an appropriate case for an "eye for an eye." Dunk her in boiling water and when she dies, dump her remains in the nearest landfill.
OMG you people are as bad as she is.

If the mother thought it was the appropriate punishment, why should she have a problem with it being done to her as punishment? Difference between what she did to her baby and what would be done to her is she actually did something to be punished.

There are many ways to kill people and a gun is only one of them. That's all I was saying. No need to get your panties in a bunch over it.

Forum List

Back