American toddler dies after being thrown into boiled water

The problem here is that too many irresponsible people have access to boiling water. Anyone, even children, can obtain boiling water simply by putting a pot on the stove and lighting it. This boiling water has some usefulness in cooking or tea preparation, but the possibility that it can be used as a weapon outweighs its usefulness.

What we need is to have strict regulations on the ownership of stoves, pots, and water. We must not let this child's tragedy be in vain.

You just can't resist using a child's death to promote your political agenda can you?

This is a horrible tragedy and this woman, if found to have indeed done this, needs to be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

I'm sure Silly agrees....or will agree as soon as she gets a chance.

Silhouette doesn't care unless the mother is a homosexual.
Blackrook doesn't care unless a woman is having an abortion.

3000 babies are aborted today, and liberals don't give a damn. So don't pretend you care what happens to children who aren't aborted. To you, it's all the same.

3,000 abortions happen a day- and you want to call that murder.

This thread is about real murder.

I understand that you want to have all the women who have ever had an abortion treated just like this woman- arrested- sent to prison.

That's 3000 murders per day whether you call it that or not.

What I would like to see is those who have had abortions wear the letter "A" on their shirts. If they believe it's something that is OK to do, why would they care if others know?

The problem here is that too many irresponsible people have access to boiling water. Anyone, even children, can obtain boiling water simply by putting a pot on the stove and lighting it. This boiling water has some usefulness in cooking or tea preparation, but the possibility that it can be used as a weapon outweighs its usefulness.

What we need is to have strict regulations on the ownership of stoves, pots, and water. We must not let this child's tragedy be in vain.

You just can't resist using a child's death to promote your political agenda can you?

You mean like you did when you said a murder like this is different than a murder from abortion?

A 4-year-old boy died after being put in boiling water by his stepmother as a punishment, it has been reported.

Ohio police were called to the home of Anna Ritchie, 25, on Wednesday morning after she reported that she awoke to find her step son Austin Cooper was not breathing. Medics tended to the scene but could not revive the child.

Ritchie told police that she had put Austin's legs in boiling water as a punishment the evening beforehand, CBS News reports. She says that she put the child to bed that evening and did not believe he was seriously injured.

She has been arrested and charged with child endangerment.

US boy, 4, dies after being put in boiling water for punishment by his stepmother - Times of India

In a just society, this bitch would be taken out and shot.

Or put in a pot of boiling water.

Yes of course I'll all for this, what they've done to the victim should be done to them. They've forfeited any and all Human Rights and Civil Rights they might once have had, so who cares whats done to them, take her out and shoot her or throw her in pot of boiling water.

You mean like you did when you said a murder like this is different than a murder from abortion?

Abortion is not murder.

Killing a child is murder.

Unclear on this?

A woman killing her child by plunging him in boiling water is arrested, and will be convicted and sent to prison.
A woman taking a pill which results in a safe legal abortion, is not arrested, not convicted

A 4-year-old boy died after being put in boiling water by his stepmother as a punishment, it has been reported.

Ohio police were called to the home of Anna Ritchie, 25, on Wednesday morning after she reported that she awoke to find her step son Austin Cooper was not breathing. Medics tended to the scene but could not revive the child.

Ritchie told police that she had put Austin's legs in boiling water as a punishment the evening beforehand, CBS News reports. She says that she put the child to bed that evening and did not believe he was seriously injured.

US boy, 4, dies after being put in boiling water for punishment by his stepmother - Times of India

In a just society, this bitch would be taken out and shot.

Or put in a pot of boiling water.

Yes of course I'll all for this, what they've done to the victim should be done to them. They've forfeited any and all Human Rights and Civil Rights they might once have had, so who cares whats done to them, take her out and shoot her or throw her in pot of boiling water.

Well I am sure where you are from that is how it works.

And yes, that is wonderfully appealing - but here in the United States we do follow the law- and our legal processes- so we actually arrest people, put them on trial- and convict them- before we execute them.

3000 babies are aborted today, and liberals don't give a damn. So don't pretend you care what happens to children who aren't aborted. To you, it's all the same.

I understand that you want to have all the women who have ever had an abortion treated just like this woman- arrested- sent to prison.

What I would like to see is those who have had abortions wear the letter "A" on their shirts. If they believe it's something that is OK to do, why would they care if others know?

I am sure you would like to punish women who are violating no law- that is the nature of Conservatives like you.

I do believe that people who have been convicted of wilful child abuse that leads to death or severe impairment should lose their reproductive rights.

Because it's a private decision.

Abortion is not murder.

Unclear on this?

A woman killing her child by plunging him in boiling water is arrested, and will be convicted and sent to prison.
A woman taking a pill which results in a safe legal abortion, is not arrested, not convicted
Yes that is true. But does it make any sense?

Typical practice of Planned Parenthood

Amazing a mother could either be that stupid, or that evil.

I vote evil and not stupid, if you throw a child in boiling water you MUST be aware that either a) you'll kill it or b) the child likely could recieve First Degree Burns on entire body. So to me, this is evil and not stupid.

That would likely be third degree, not first degree burns.

Abortion is not murder.

Unclear on this?

Are you unfamiliar with how abortions are done? It isn't by taking a pill!

Amazing a mother could either be that stupid, or that evil.

I vote evil and not stupid, if you throw a child in boiling water you MUST be aware that either a) you'll kill it or b) the child likely could recieve First Degree Burns on entire body. So to me, this is evil and not stupid.

That would likely be third degree, not first degree burns.

Okay thanks and doh on my part :eusa_doh:

That's something I never understood, this thing of abusive mothers punishing kids by scalding them, not that any abuse is understandable.

I cannot understand on any level, how anyone could harm any child, it's beyond comprehension of a normal mind.
I've read books such as "A Child Called 'It'" and "Mommy Dearest" both based on actual events and the evil some mothers are capable of is more terrifying than anything in a movie.

Forum List

Back