American Teacher Trapped In Afghanistan: ‘It Is Insane…We Are In Huge Danger And We Need Help’

Don't whine to me because someone waited too long before exiting the play.
Are you suggesting that potential victims should be responsible and do what they can to keep themselves from being victimized?

Last year they saw no reason to leave even though they knew that the country was in a state of civil war?

WEAK bro. Blame it on the victim right? Probably they had a reason to be there, and they probably had some faith in their government because everyone knows the U.S. doesnt leave people behind.... until now.

Its hard to admit Biden F'd up right? He and his admin had plenty of time to assess the situation. We had no reason to trust the Taliban yet we were happy to only have one unsecure airstrip in the whole country? it would not have killed us to leave Baghram air base open, then we would not be helpless and blind in country right now.
These people were supposed to be fucking experts ...and YES.. they deserve to have their asses grilled right now by armchair quarterbacks and hindsight... these people were experts and Biden had his ass on vacation at the moment he should have been paying attention. To many days went by when we did nothing.

Yes to every situation where we invade a country and americans come in and dont leave when they find out the military is leaving.
Oh, that's not really what I meant. I meant would you say it is generally true that potential victims should do what they can to play it smart and do things to avoid victimization if possible?

Forum List

Back