American Teacher Trapped In Afghanistan: ‘It Is Insane…We Are In Huge Danger And We Need Help’

Oh, that's not really what I meant. I meant would you say it is generally true that potential victims should do what they can to play it smart and not be victimized?
There are always exceptions to the rule but in general I would agree with that. What may be known to one person may not be known or attainable by another.

There are always exceptions to the rule but in general I would agree with that. What may be known to one person may not be known or attainable by another.
What if that means being more aware of who you're hanging out with and where you are as a female or being more submissive to the cops as a minority? A lot of people are very offended by the notion that even victims should be seen as having a certain level of responsibility over the situation.

Last edited:
What if that means being more aware of who you're hanging out with as a female and being more submissive to the cops as a minority?
Not the same at all. For example the cops. I should have zero expectation of cops trying to kill me because I got stopped for a broken taillight and they want to play god. They were hired to work for me not to expect me to be submissive. Are you saying I should stop my car every 10 ft to see if my tail light is broken?

I should have zero expectation of cops trying to kill me because I got stopped for a broken taillight
That's true, but what does any of that matter if you end up dead because of some bigot cop? Could you have played it better and accounted for that idiot to save your life? Is it worth doing?
Not the same at all.

I will give you that they are different, but I think my question is fair.

Are you saying I should stop my car every 10 ft to see if my tail light is broken?
I'm saying if you're black you should be kissing the ass of every cop you come into contact with because they have guns and if they get the wrong idea about you they can fuck your life up whether they are justified or not.

I'm saying if you're black you should be kissing the ass of every cop you come into contact with because they have guns and if they get the wrong idea about you they can fuck your life up whether they are justified or not.
:auiqs.jpg:

I'm not even close to being built like that nor would I consider myself a victim if I was killed defending myself.

I'm going to die eventually and I want it to be on my feet as man instead of bowing to some bitch with a badge and a gun.
I bet your four kids don't want to get the phone call about you becoming some police statistic.

It's not ego. Its standing up for what you believe in. I have already reproduced myself 4 times. I'm going to die eventually and I want it to be on my feet as man instead of bowing to some bitch with a badge and a gun.
And is what's right a hill worth dying on for your children too? Or just you? Should they follow that example, or should they kiss some cop butt when necessary and live a long conflict free life if possible?

It's not ego. Its standing up for what you believe in. I have already reproduced myself 4 times. I'm going to die eventually and I want it to be on my feet as man instead of bowing to some bitch with a badge and a gun.

All by yourself?

Of course they don't but they are all well aware of who I am so they will expect it if the cops ever kill me.
If it wasn't obvious I am suggesting it's selfish to forget them in your outlook on this. The prevention of their suffering matters more than your ego. And yes, it is your ego whether you realize it or not.

I bet the people trapped over there wished our country was still the freedom loving republic is was before this new Marxist movement took over the White House. I'd trust Trump to rescue me more than these asshole Marxists. Bring Trump back.

And is what's right a hill worth dying on for your children too? Or just you? Should they follow that example, or should they kiss some cop butt when necessary and live a long conflict free life if possible?
You have to have principals. You have to stand for something. All my children believe the same thing. I respect them being the same type of warriors that I am.

Forum List

Back