American Teacher Trapped In Afghanistan: ‘It Is Insane…We Are In Huge Danger And We Need Help’

You conservatives lie a lot or lack reading comprehension so I cant take something you say seriously if you dont have the documentation to back it up. I have been burned before trusting you guys only to find out you were lying or didn't understand what you were reading.

Knock it off with your fucking denial Moon Bat. You just look like an idiot.

I got chastised by a Mod when I provided a link to another forum once so I won't post the link. However if you PM I will gladly supply you (or anybody else) the link.

Meanwhile here are couple of excerpts:

15AUG21 around 101X hours
Lots of noise on the embassy. No sleep. Just after 1000 night shift gets stood up in support of dayshift for the evac. We have state dept persons whom are (presumably) drunk and missing the constant evacuation calls over the intercom. We breach every living quarter on the compound to search for anybody missing. We find food in refrigerators and go back to ready room to standby. 14XX hours-shots fired from the roof at a person(s) planting an IED out of our gate facing the airport. This triggers us to stand up. Around 19XX hours-we are informed that the ANA at the airport outpost have abandoned post. The AP has been overrun forcing us to use kabul airport. At this point there's no staff left other than us and our Gurkha/LN support. The remaining chaulks are routed through kabul airport. 20XX we being to collapse section 1 of the embassy. Aerostat shows large groups of heavily armed individuals outside all our main gates affiliation unknown. 21XX section 1 is collapsed and the entry points are sealed off/destroyed-we begin the collapse of section 2. 23XX section 2 fully sealed off with entry points destroyed. Begin final breakdown and head to the egress point (section 3) with our personal and issued gear. This is where the US military is operating out of (formally RS for those of you that know). We are informed we are only allowed 1 backpack-the state personnel took too much stuff (some with 4 bags) with them and burned too much fuel/time.

16AUG21 04XX I am loaded onto a c17 and leave the country as the second to last bird with embassy personnel. Overall, the wait wasn't too long at the airport. The US military was dealing with a massive amount of people and kept things as orderly and fast as they could. 07XX we arrive in Qatar. They have no room for us. How you have no room for 400 people including families seeking asylum I have no idea. It's not like they didn't know a plane was coming. The country won't grant us access. They will not refuel us and push us to another location. The Mil denies our many requests for food/water. We are on the runway inside the plane for a total of 8 hours. 6 of those hours clock at over 140 degrees inside the bird. Multiple people go down as heat casualties to include children. Around 17XX we finally get put on another bird and leave Qatar. Around 20XX (just before sundown) we arrive in Kuwait. We are finally given food (mre), water, and our gear downloaded.

Forum List

Back