American Marxism

Levin is one of the chief architects of the alternate universe, for those who don't know.

He was a guest and fill-in for Hannity, and then got his own show, just as Hannity did with Rush.

Excellent at pumping up the rage and paranoia of his listeners, often going completely off the rails with anger.
You really don't know anything about Levine other than what CNN tells you do you?

Where was I wrong?
Your depiction of him pumping up rage and paranoia for one. Exposing Marxism in the U.S. is informative and Levine reflects the frustration that many of US feel about the openly Marxist Democrats in power. Maybe you should get the book and come back when you are more properly informed. CNN is not informative.

Your depiction of him pumping up rage and paranoia for one. Exposing Marxism in the U.S. is informative and Levine reflects the frustration that many of US feel about the openly Marxist Democrats in power. Maybe you should get the book and come back when you are more properly informed. CNN is not informative.
So you also admit that my background on him is correct. Even after you said that I "don't know anything about him".

Wow, you really screwed that one up, huh?

This is what happens when you allow your shallow ideology to turn you into a hypersensitive drama queen.

Well of course it is. Trumpsters obediently swallow everything provided in their universe.

So the info I provided on him was correct. Thanks, but I already knew that.
Not the part where you lied. I pointed it out to you. Also, you continually confuse patriotic Americans as Trumpsters. It is actually Trump that is following American patriots, that's why he's so popular with such a large majority and that is why insignificant piss ants like you hate him so much, because you hate American patriots. Just like a good little MSM-fed Marxist.

Not the part where you lied. I pointed it out to you. Also, you continually confuse patriotic Americans as Trumpsters. It is actually Trump that is following American patriots, that's why he's so popular with such a large majority and that is why insignificant piss ants like you hate him so much, because you hate American patriots. Just like a good little MSM-fed Marxist.
I can understand your embarrassment.

So you also admit that my background on him is correct. Even after you said that I "don't know anything about him".

This is what happens when you allow your shallow ideology to turn you into a hypersensitive drama queen.

Your leftist indoctrination is complete. There is no longer one iota of critical thought left in that turnip that you call a brain.

We are not discussing Levine's work background we are discussing your depiction of his views and you obviously know little to nothing about that. Oh and, Hey Mac, 'funny faces' don't count as a retort. Do yourself a favor, get the book, read it and the hundreds of cross references he provides as something you know little about which is.....PROOF.

New Topics

Forum List

Back