American killed by bow and arrow trying to visit forbidden North Sentinel Island...

The main concern here is that the missionary was carrying germs that can kill the entire tribe. So this was a genocide mission not a religious mission. I am hoping that the tribe has not contracted any germs from this missionary. We will know in few days if the tribe starts to fall ill; if that happens the church which sponsored this trip should be held responsible for genocide.
Its not fuking complicated is it ?

US government should take action against the church which sponsored this trip. At the very least, it was an attempted genocide.

First, no church sponsored this mission to my knowledge. The guy went it alone, which is not exactly missional. Problem number one. Second, the use of "genocidal" is overstated. And dramatic.

There's your education part one.
His germs could have wiped them out. What term would you use ?

Did the solo missionary know this, as misguided as he was? Did he intend it?

If so, then by golly, Planned Parenthood is ABSOLUTELY a genocidal organization.

Well we settled that.

The main concern here is that the missionary was carrying germs that can kill the entire tribe. So this was a genocide mission not a religious mission. I am hoping that the tribe has not contracted any germs from this missionary. We will know in few days if the tribe starts to fall ill; if that happens the church which sponsored this trip should be held responsible for genocide.

Are you triggered Tommy?

Any normal human being would be outraged by a potential genocide of a people who are minding their own business on their own island. There are people who have conscience in case you did not know.

images

US government should take action against the church which sponsored this trip. At the very least, it was an attempted genocide.

First, no church sponsored this mission to my knowledge. The guy went it alone, which is not exactly missional. Problem number one. Second, the use of "genocidal" is overstated. And dramatic.

If so, then by golly, Planned Parenthood is ABSOLUTELY a genocidal organization.

Well we settled that.
Its irrelevant that he knew it or not. His actions could have killed all of them. That is genocidal.

It wasn't intentional. More thoughtless and stupid.

That's how most arrogant self entitled people are.

Well we settled that.
Its irrelevant that he knew it or not. His actions could have killed all of them. That is genocidal.

Genocidal implies intent,

Well we settled that.

We can only know this once we investigate the church that is involved. This church needs to be investigated for its culpability in attempted/potential genocide.

I think the guy was a dimwit.

All wide eyed and bushy tailed.

Like the Mormon dudes who come over to Europe, trying to convert everyone.
If you tell them you are of the Jewish faith they turn and walk away. Its like kryptonite.

Yes, you'd just have to bring the Jews into it.

Such rational critical thought. :desk:

I told them I was a Jew, and it didn't stop them.

Well we settled that.

So if you don't intend to murder you're still murdering?

Just what I said about Planned Parenthood, then. Not to mention all those medical mistakes. Man oh man, you're beloved NHS is in so much trouble, don't you think? All those murders.....geez

Well we settled that.

We can only know this once we investigate the church that is involved. This church needs to be investigated for its culpability in attempted/potential genocide.

What church was involved, Mr Self Righteous?

If you tell them you are of the Jewish faith they turn and walk away. Its like kryptonite.

Can you imagine this church pulling the same stunt in Israel? :)

Don't get the connection.

There is very active campaign among Christians to convert Jews to Christianity.

There is very active campaign among Christians to convert Jews to Christianity.

Sweetheart, there is a "very active campaign" among Christians to convert the entire world to Christianity. It was in fact the last thing Jesus said to us before He ascended. "Go into the whole world..." Ring a bell?

However, we're very peaceable about it usually. You don't want the message, fine. I don't recommend going onto hostile islands alone like that dude did, or randomly knocking on doors these days.

Well we settled that.

Thanks Tommy we finally agree on something..

Think It Supersedes Foreigner's Laws In Their Own Countries ??
What country?

And BTW, the Bill of Rights are the true human rights. They come from GOD. Governments may trample over your rights but you still have them.

Murder is a universal crime. Doesn't mean it won't happen, but when it does, governments exist solely to defend these universal truths.

The Bill of Rights are the first 10 amendments to the Constitution.
Neither were Gods words, they were written by mankind here in the dirt of what was to become America.

Wrong! I'm pretty sure they were written on parchment or vellum. :funnyface:

Yep! Parchment.

"Parchment is treated animal skin, typically sheepskin."

https://www.usconstitution.net/constfaq_q145.html

Think It Supersedes Foreigner's Laws In Their Own Countries ??
What country?

And BTW, the Bill of Rights are the true human rights. They come from GOD. Governments may trample over your rights but you still have them.

Murder is a universal crime. Doesn't mean it won't happen, but when it does, governments exist solely to defend these universal truths.

The Bill of Rights are the first 10 amendments to the Constitution.
Neither were Gods words, they were written by mankind here in the dirt of what was to become America.

Wrong! I'm pretty sure they were written on parchment or vellum. :funnyface:

Yep! Parchment.

"Parchment is treated animal skin, typically sheepskin."

https://www.usconstitution.net/constfaq_q145.html

Wow I never even heard that rumor before, I always assumed a document like that would of been written on sheep skin ..

I mean they cap off the Washington monument with the most rarest metal of the day aluminum..

What Makes Any Of You
Think He Had To Show 'Bad Intent'

If I Go Downstairs
See Strangers Kicking Back In My Living Room
First I'm Going To Call The Cops
If They Feel Lucky, And Try To Leave
They Can 'Make My Day'

I Won't Even Get Charged

Someone needs to go over there and read them their Miranda Rights and then arrest them.

Seriously, this isn't our country, this isn't our island. We or any other country have no laws governing
this island. It is barbaric and has been for centuries, enter at your own risk......illegally.
This missionary knew the risks and was concerned, but he went anyways, and he got tribal justice.

If people really are outraged in the treatment a person, show the outrage toward No Ko, and China.
There are plenty of humanitarian rights being broken in those two countries alone that are against
their own laws.
I don’t think very many people are outraged at this guy getting killed for taking a foolish risk. What I do find interesting is the lengths many posters have gone to to justify this killing, under the pretense of defending their borders, nation, island, culture, whatever... Yet here at home they get all squeamish at the prospect of doing the same. It shows a lack of principled application of morality...

We're the most powerful country in the world, with a history of allowing immigrants. They have zero power, with a history of shooting visitors full of arrows. We have a 200 year history. Theirs dates back 60,000 years. It's like comparing Somalia to Sweden.
Not really. If killing invaders is a principled decision. It’s just as righteous for us to do, as it is them.

Someone needs to go over there and read them their Miranda Rights and then arrest them.

Seriously, this isn't our country, this isn't our island. We or any other country have no laws governing
this island. It is barbaric and has been for centuries, enter at your own risk......illegally.
This missionary knew the risks and was concerned, but he went anyways, and he got tribal justice.

If people really are outraged in the treatment a person, show the outrage toward No Ko, and China.
There are plenty of humanitarian rights being broken in those two countries alone that are against
their own laws.
I don’t think very many people are outraged at this guy getting killed for taking a foolish risk. What I do find interesting is the lengths many posters have gone to to justify this killing, under the pretense of defending their borders, nation, island, culture, whatever... Yet here at home they get all squeamish at the prospect of doing the same. It shows a lack of principled application of morality...

We're the most powerful country in the world, with a history of allowing immigrants. They have zero power, with a history of shooting visitors full of arrows. We have a 200 year history. Theirs dates back 60,000 years. It's like comparing Somalia to Sweden.
Not really. If killing invaders is a principled decision. It’s just as righteous for us to do, as it is them.
You would make a good little minion for whatever party you're for.

their own laws.

This doesn’t really make much sense.

That’s like saying someone who breaks into your home has the right to kill you because you have the right to defend yourself from their illegal entry into your home.

Forum List

Back