American killed by bow and arrow trying to visit forbidden North Sentinel Island...

Well... If killing on this island is permissible.; perhaps some of this guys friends, and loved ones aught to go seek justice...

So you want an invading army..

Why doesn't these guys comprehend no trespassing , if you do you will die.

I wonder how these people feel about the fact that they can be shot in Area 51.....located in the United States? :smoke:

I can't believe this thread is at 74 pages. It's a pretty simple concept.

Dude goes to an island where he knows he'll probably be killed.

Dude gets killed.

The end.

Well... If killing on this island is permissible.; perhaps some of this guys friends, and loved ones aught to go seek justice...

I wonder how these people feel about the fact that they can be shot in Area 51.....located in the United States? :smoke:

I posted that one shoot out a few pages ago and boy did good boy get mad .

I brought up Area 51 earlier in the thread. Somebody said you'll only be arrested. Yeah. They have vehicles and handcuffs. These dudes have bows and arrows.

Even in Area 51 you’re unlikely to get killed for simply trespassing, unless you get aggressive with the security. Just like the previous “example” offered. They weren’t killed for trespassing. They were shot for attacking security with their vehicle...

I brought up Area 51 earlier in the thread. Somebody said you'll only be arrested. Yeah. They have vehicles and handcuffs. These dudes have bows and arrows.

Shit I just remembered something, me and my friend when we were Young getting shot by a farmer walking through his field with a pepper gun.

You “can” be shot just about anywhere. The likelihood that you actually WILL get shot for trespassing on secured government property, depends largely on whether or not you are aggressive, hostile, or evade capture after detection.

Fuck it. That looks like a good island for a hotel. Let's invade them and put them into bondage and make them do slave labor building the hotel for us. Then we can also put a military installation on the island. That's what they get for messing with the U.S.

MERICA!

Even in Area 51 you’re unlikely to get killed for simply trespassing, unless you get aggressive with the security. Just like the previous “example” offered. They weren’t killed for trespassing. They were shot for attacking security with their vehicle...

US military shoot at man during alleged break-in attempt at RAF Mildenhall

Man suffered cuts and bruises and was arrested after incident at Suffolk base mainly used by US air force

Jamie Grierson and Kevin Rawlinson

Mon 18 Dec 2017 11.54 ESTFirst published on Mon 18 Dec 2017 09.34 EST

This article is over 11 months old
US military personnel opened fire on a man as he allegedly attempted to break into an RAF base in Suffolk on Monday afternoon. The man was arrested, having suffered only cuts and bruises, police said.

RAF Mildenhall, in Suffolk, was

You “can” be shot just about anywhere. The likelihood that you actually WILL get shot for trespassing on secured government property, depends largely on whether or not you are aggressive, hostile, or evade capture after detection.

So quit the nonsense, try to go over the DMZ a few years ago or the old berlin wall

Shit I just remembered something, me and my friend when we were Young getting shot by a farmer walking through his field with a pepper gun.

When I lived in the Pittsburgh area my friends and I would cut through people's yards just to get to our destination faster. One night some dude pulled a shotgun on us. People in this thread are crying because a tribe that doesn't know any better shot some retard with arrows. And he went WAY out of his way to break the law, and visit an island he wasn't welcome on.

Man suffered cuts and bruises and was arrested after incident at Suffolk base mainly used by US air force

The man was arrested, having suffered only cuts and bruises, police said.
Lol! The only places where US forces will shoot you on sight; aren’t in the US proper, and you’d never hear of it when it did happen...

These "savages" have killed a handful of people in 60,000 years. Remember that time in 1945 when we killed over 100,000 people in a day? That's how "civilized" people do it.

Lol! The only places where US forces will shoot you on sight; aren’t in the US proper, and you’d never hear of it when it did happen...

I posted that one Breach in Virgina pages ago... Read the thread.

Has nobody been seeing this on the news? Nobody is screaming for revenge except a few in here that can't seem to get it.. Even the guy had told his family that if something happened to him, he didn't want anyone prosecuted for it.

The only question now has been how & IF they'll ever get his body out

Someone needs to go over there and read them their Miranda Rights and then arrest them.

Seriously, this isn't our country, this isn't our island. We or any other country have no laws governing
this island. It is barbaric and has been for centuries, enter at your own risk......illegally.
This missionary knew the risks and was concerned, but he went anyways, and he got tribal justice.

If people really are outraged in the treatment a person, show the outrage toward No Ko, and China.
There are plenty of humanitarian rights being broken in those two countries alone that are against
their own laws.

Here is another one

Someone needs to go over there and read them their Miranda Rights and then arrest them.

Seriously, this isn't our country, this isn't our island. We or any other country have no laws governing
this island. It is barbaric and has been for centuries, enter at your own risk......illegally.
This missionary knew the risks and was concerned, but he went anyways, and he got tribal justice.

If people really are outraged in the treatment a person, show the outrage toward No Ko, and China.
There are plenty of humanitarian rights being broken in those two countries alone that are against
their own laws.

We're willing to excuse the murder and dismemberment of a journalist from Saudi Arabia. We acknowledge that Russia whacks dissenting journalists on a regular basis. We just can't wrap our heads around a tribe with no contact with the outside world being suspect of the outside world.

Here is another one

Yup. Another one where they were arrested...

their own laws.
I don’t think very many people are outraged at this guy getting killed for taking a foolish risk. What I do find interesting is the lengths many posters have gone to to justify this killing, under the pretense of defending their borders, nation, island, culture, whatever... Yet here at home they get all squeamish at the prospect of doing the same. It shows a lack of principled application of morality...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back