American Justice.......equal for whites only!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Remember Brock Turner? From 3 Months Ago? He’ll Leave Jail On Friday.
The 22-year-old served just three months of his six-month sentence.

I don't even want to go there with how long a black person will spend raping a white girl......lets just say, grey hairs and ss awaits him!!

I don't even want to go there with how long a black person will spend raping a white girl......lets just say, grey hairs and ss awaits him!!
Why are you making this about race? They didn't say he raped a black girl. I agree he should have had a more severe sentence. It isn't about race, it is about class. Money talks.

• Banned

Why are you making this about race? They didn't say he raped a black girl. I agree he should have had a more severe sentence. It isn't about race, it is about class. Money talks.
Yes and No....remember that rich black guy, named Michael Vick, or Mike Tyson...I don't think their money spoke one word before their black ass's were thrown in jail....just sayin

Yes and No....remember that rich black guy, named Michael Vick, or Mike Tyson...I don't think their money spoke one word before their black ass's were thrown in jail....just sayin
Remember OJ?

• Banned

Remember OJ?
One black man does not a movement make, dear. One....one sorry ass nigga got away with murder...ONe...Need I remind you, there are millions of us in this country and One got a free ride....only to spend the rest of his life in prison for stealing his own shit back.....you really should have found somebody else dear, I think you just nulified your own point, fool:ahole-1:

Remember OJ?
One black man does not a movement make, dear. One....one sorry ass nigga got away with murder...ONe...Need I remind you, there are millions of us in this country and One got a free ride....only to spend the rest of his life in prison for stealing his own shit back.....you really should have found somebody else dear, I think you just nulified your own point, fool:ahole-1:
Adam "Pacman" Jones
Why do you find it necessary to call names and be so rude when someone disagrees with you. Everyone is entitled to have a different opinion than you.

• Banned

Remember OJ?
Adam "Pacman" Jones
Why do you find it necessary to call names and be so rude when someone disagrees with you. Everyone is entitled to have a different opinion than you.
I'm sorry, I'm just so use to being attacked, so I'm always in attack mode....sorry!!

OP =
crying%20baby%20girl%20yet%20so%20cute.jpg

Remember OJ?

Yet you use one white person to come up with the thread title. Hypocrite.

Per the criminal justice classes I attended; justice in the United States depends upon the following:
1. Whose courtroom you are in.
2. How much money you have.
3. How good your lawyer is.
If you don't have much money, can't afford a good attorney and the judge is basically an asshole, you're screwed, no matter what race you are.

"American Justice equal for whites only"? Doesn't that mean it's unequal? Do angry low information lefties even understand the stupid concept they are trying to promote? Does anybody think O.J. Simpson 'didn't' murder his wife and her boyfriend?

Per the criminal justice classes I attended; justice in the United States depends upon the following:
1. Whose courtroom you are in.
2. How much money you have.
3. How good your lawyer is.
If you don't have much money, can't afford a good attorney and the judge is basically an asshole, you're screwed, no matter what race you are.
Pretty much.
A friend of mine decided to contest a traffic citation he had gotten under very suspect circumstances in a small town in SC.....Long story short, the judge knew the cop wrote a shitty ticket, but refused to dismiss it, only reduced.
He told my buddy, that if he'd walked in with an attorney, he'd have dismissed it altogether.
When by friend asked why,. the judge said. "people with money to afford an attorney get justice. Everyone else gets the law.

Three months for rape isn't a slap on the wrist, but more of a pat on the back in my opinion.

God bless you and the victim always!!!

Holly

P.S. Three years if it couldn't be more than that is what should have been done.

Forum List

Back