American and European dance bands and vocalists from the 1920s 1930s and 1940s.....

Beautiful song and fantastic movie, even my kids and grandkids liked the movie.

The movie trailer,

Last edited:
He - Al Hibbler

"Along with “The Bible Tells Me So” and “Suddenly There’s A Valley,” this tune was one of three inspirational-themed pop hits from the autumn of 1955, spending five months on Billboard’s charts and peaking at #4. See also the McGuire Sisters version of “He” as well as Hibbler’s memorable “Unchained Melody.”"

Good night friends!:)

I Can't Get Mississippi Off My Mind​

A quick trip across the pond...when vaccine Covid passports were not needed! lol ( I will never be able go there again, no vaccines for moi ...I don't care)

I Double Dare You - Lew Stone & His Band · Al Bowlly​

A very lovely and very early one! :up: mid 20s

Coon Sanders' Nighthawks - Stay Out Of The South (If You Want To Miss A Heaven On Earth) 1927​

Still in beautiful 1920s USA

love love love love !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's the place I belong ....would love to go back!

so many great songs!!!! :up:

Say Arabella - What's A Fella To Do​

It's only because I adore USA circa 1920s...the Charleston and everything back then... I just love it!❤️

The Charleston In The 1920's​

Coon-Sanders Nighthawks 1925 recording of "I'm Gonna Charleston Back To Charleston".....who else but them....the best of the best in America 1920s music scenery

Bob Howard And His Orchestra - Pardon My Love​

Another song by the great Bob Howard Orchestra!

This has been a favorite of mine since the first day I heard it, such a great tune! :thup:

Stay Out Of Love (03-04-35)​

one last here

amazing music IMO....:mm:

I'll never change -Bob Howard​

London 1931: Al Bowlly & Roy Fox Orch. - "Bathing In The Sunshine"​

Y'all....:smiliehug::2up:

Lovely Lady - Tommy Dorsey - Vocals Buddy Gately - 1935​

Top of my vintage list.:thup:

Guy Lombardo & His Royal Canadians - Have A Little Faith In Me​

Another beautiful version by Ben Bernie.... of that song^^

Have a Little Faith in Me -(Recorded 1930)​

Forum List