American 'abortion addict' reveals she terminated 15 pregnancies in 17 years

Sorry, that was my fault.

I told myself to wear a condum... but when Barry White starts playing, there ain't no time to think.

Do you believe abortion should be a form of birth control, when there are so many other, safer methods?

Of course I don't believe Abortion should be a form of birth control like in this situation. However, we both know that this will be blown out of proportion quickly with people treating this case as the "norm."

*Cue whackjobs reactions*

Do you believe abortion should be a form of birth control, when there are so many other, safer methods?

Do you believe that this woman's case even remotedly resembles the norm in our society?
Definitely not.

BUT... I did know a woman here who had 11 abortions, for no reason other than birth control. That's anecdotal though.

You may answer my question now.

Last edited:

Of course I don't believe Abortion should be a form of birth control like in this situation. However, we both know that this will be blown out of proportion quickly with people treating this case as the "norm."
The same way many represent that people who kill abortion doctors is the "norm." There's whack-jobs on both sides.

if you believe it is OK to murder the unborn what difference does numbers or motives make ?

Because believe it or not even though I am pro-choice, personally, I would choose life.

well I would not exactly call myself pro-choice..but it is not matter that will settled in courts and rule of law..it has to come from the heart ..but I will strongly encourage respect for the rights of the unborn and for the choice of life..

i thought i put it in general discussion...why is this political? plus i dont think it belongs in religion or ethics....i think it relects the attitude today of using abortion for birth control....how could it not be simpler to practive birth control?

i thought i put it in general discussion...why is this political? plus i dont think it belongs in religion or ethics....i think it relects the attitude today of using abortion for birth control....how could it not be simpler to practive birth control?

i expect this type of absurdity from other people.

and there isn't any such attitude .... most women don't have abortion after abortion for fun and profit.

Forum List

Back