America, why haven't you revolted yet?

Its happening...course I think a collapse is more possible than revolt...It happened to Rome much the same way...maybe a collapse then a revolt but after that I don't think there will be a USA but several smaller countries...Personally I wish it would already happen.

We had a better education system a hundred years ago where children learned quickly strictly because of cultural standards and an emphasis on things that worked.
A hundred years ago 1 in 10 people in the US were illiterate, only 15% of teens were enrolled in high school, only 8% graduated form high school and only 3% graduated from college. Yeah, education a hundred years ago was just great.

To the OP: it's not easy to foment "revolt" when your troops look like this...

couch-potato.jpg
One is reminded of a verse from Lennon:

Keep you doped with religion, and sex and TV...
And you think you're so clever and classless and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see.
-- Working Class Hero

Flopper you err by comparing such statistics. I would suggest that one in ten people are illiterate in the us today. That those who made it through the eighth grade back then were more educated than many college graduates today. That the work force had no need for more highly educated, they had a need for people,who wanted to work. That that generation created the greatest country in the world and began the march toward the greatest middle class the world has ever known. What are the figures about how us education compared to the rest of the world back then., I bet it was more egalitarian. 100 years ago monopolies were being busted and unions being created and ww1 was being won. We didn't have a perfect culture but we had a strong one and an education system tailored for the
times.Final Exam 8th Grade. Salina KS 1895

Please share with me your test results, this is not an open book test. As far away from schooling as I am I am sure I would flunk this one.

I'm just curious, because all the news I see says that your economy is in the toilet due to out of control defense spending that nobody seems to want, your politicians seem to be a collection of the finest assholes known to mankind, your healthcare system is so bad that people can't afford to get sick in any way, every year your educational system seems to get worse, unemployment or under-employment plagues every state, and people are in debt up to their eyeballs. On top of this, your police force is getting more aggressive against the common man who wants to voice his displeasure at this system that is leaving the populace to starve, and the freedoms that the rest of the world used to admire about America are being stripped from you. Why do you suffer all these troubles? Where is your reaction?
AmericanRevolt.jpg

There are some of us who believe that a revolution is needed. Unfortunately there aren't enough of us.

Oh boy! A real life revolutionary!! I love this!

What are you waiting for? You need someone to hold your hand? If you really think that revolution is necessary.....and you don't act.....what does that make you?

Now....go ahead and tell us how you meant a peaceful revolution. You were not advocating that arms be taken up against the US government.

Lying coward.....as bad as it gets.

I'm just curious, because all the news I see says that your economy is in the toilet due to out of control defense spending that nobody seems to want, your politicians seem to be a collection of the finest assholes known to mankind, your healthcare system is so bad that people can't afford to get sick in any way, every year your educational system seems to get worse, unemployment or under-employment plagues every state, and people are in debt up to their eyeballs. On top of this, your police force is getting more aggressive against the common man who wants to voice his displeasure at this system that is leaving the populace to starve, and the freedoms that the rest of the world used to admire about America are being stripped from you. Why do you suffer all these troubles? Where is your reaction?
AmericanRevolt.jpg

I challenge anyone, from every party, to watch this - in it's entirety - (yes it's a little long, but worth it) and tell me that we are not on the precipice of a Tyranny. Put your damned "party" aside for one hour and watch. Wake the hell up America.

AmericanRevolt.jpg

There are some of us who believe that a revolution is needed. Unfortunately there aren't enough of us.

What are you waiting for? You need someone to hold your hand? If you really think that revolution is necessary.....and you don't act.....what does that make you?

Now....go ahead and tell us how you meant a peaceful revolution. You were not advocating that arms be taken up against the US government.

Another left wing illiterate moron. You think calling me a coward bothers me at all? More proof that you are an idiot. Can you not read at all or is it that you don't understand what you read?

I understand what I read. You are up for a revolution.....but you are in the minority. So...like the coward that you are....you just sit there and beat your dopey chest on a message board. If you were a man with courage and you knew that a revolution were needed to save the nation....you'd get off of your ass and do something.

Now...you can still shake the liar label....if you admit what you are advocating. Are you advocating the violent overthrow of the United States government? Go ahead, you bad ass revolutionary. Say it clearly for all to see. Man up.

AmericanRevolt.jpg

Another left wing illiterate moron. You think calling me a coward bothers me at all? More proof that you are an idiot. Can you not read at all or is it that you don't understand what you read?

I understand what I read. You are up for a revolution.....but you are in the minority. So...like the coward that you are....you just sit there and beat your dopey chest on a message board. If you were a man with courage and you knew that a revolution were needed to save the nation....you'd get off of your ass and do something.

Now...you can still shake the liar label....if you admit what you are advocating. Are you advocating the violent overthrow of the United States government? Go ahead, you bad ass revolutionary. Say it clearly for all to see. Man up.

There is a revolt going on and the far left does not like it as their religion gets pushed out of politics..

Hmmm...is the OP wishful-thinking?

Well any other country would've revolted for real for sure by now...But America has a better built in safety valve for revolt. We have freedom of speech and a legal system that allows for the venting of pressure by examination from a tribunal of peers, instead of overlords, princes, kings or tyrants.

In other words, if something pisses us off, we are allowed to talk about it without having our heads lopped off. Or if someone aggresses us unfairly, we can address that in the courts instead of being told we must endure and "just take it". Hence the reasons why this case is so important: A Series of Unfortunate Events One Man Challenges How Poverty in America No Civil Justice US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

We live in a country where this little peon, this insignificant nobody can petition to the highest tribunal in the land with handwritten applications and argument. He can miss deadlines do to unfortunate circumstances beyond his control, the type that affect those in his social standing routinely, day after day...and he can still find redress for his grievances at the highest levels.

We even have a right to use Article I, Section 8 to tax ourselves for the common Welfare of universal healthcare...yes we do..

We are country that is by no means in practice always fair. But we are a country with bylaws that a person can cite to reverse that unfairness. And if they are tenacious enough, they aren't beheadded or burned alive or whatever, they can actually be heard by the highest Court in our land where the Constitution sits behind protecting the insignificant peons of the masses.

It's when the masses are not just oppressed, but when they feel there is no recourse for their oppression when they reach that rebellious tipping point. Look up the history books. The Founding Fathers did. They saw a pattern and they sought to give a voice to the would-be rebels so the country would stay intact longer than it took for some tyrant to piss everybody off with too much heavy-handed oppression.

AmericanRevolt.jpg

Hmmm...I think I see your problem. It isn't so much that you don't understand what you read, it's more that you only read into it what you want to read. It's what makes you such an idiot. Thanks for clearing it up.

Where am I wrong, big fella?

We have and we are

We revolted in 2010
Unfortunately the ones with their hands out for all the free shit they can carry turned out in greater numbers in 2012
We won the next battle in 2014

Not much longer until 2016
:thup:

We have and we are

We revolted in 2010
Unfortunately the ones with their hands out for all the free shit they can carry turned out in greater numbers in 2012
We won the next battle in 2014

Not much longer until 2016
:thup:
And it will still continue like it has before.............

Hmmm...I think I see your problem. It isn't so much that you don't understand what you read, it's more that you only read into it what you want to read. It's what makes you such an idiot. Thanks for clearing it up.

I already told you. You're wrong by reading into it only what you want to.

What do you mean when you say that "there are some of us who believe that a revolution is needed"? What is supposed to be read into a statement like that?

Would you like to retract it? Modify it? Anything?

What do you mean when you say that "there are some of us who believe a revolution is needed"? What is supposed to be read into a statement like that?

Would you like to retract it? Modify it? Anything?

That needs explaining? Let me lead you by the hand, and I do this only because I'm bored right now but inhold no illusions that you will be able to see anything but what you want to see.

Do not read anything into it. It simply means that some of us believe a revolution is needed. Ok?

Forum List

Back