America, why haven't you revolted yet?

That needs explaining? Let me lead you by the hand, and I do this only because I'm bored right now but inhold no illusions that you will be able to see anything but what you want to see.

Do not read anything into it. It simply means that some of us believe a revolution is needed. Ok?

You are afraid to say what you mean? Of course you are.
It means he is a pussy teaper who will threaten violence every time they lose an election.

Another shining example of my point. Thanks.
Point being that you are a pussy?

Lol. Oh Internet tough guy, I'm so scared. You seem to have a problem with reading comprehension. Are you stupid because you are illiterate, or are you illiterate because you are stupid?
What did I miss?

And you are scared because I called you a pussy? What a bitch. Go start you revolution, I look forward to the thinning of idiots,.
Typical teaper pussy.

You are afraid to say what you mean? Of course you are.
It means he is a pussy teaper who will threaten violence every time they lose an election.

Another shining example of my point. Thanks.
Point being that you are a pussy?

Lol. Oh Internet tough guy, I'm so scared. You seem to have a problem with reading comprehension. Are you stupid because you are illiterate, or are you illiterate because you are stupid?
What did I miss?

And you are scared because I called you a pussy? What a bitch. Go start you revolution, I look forward to the thinning of idiots,.
Typical teaper pussy.

What did you miss? EVERYTHING! Dumbass.

Forum List

Back