America, why haven't you revolted yet?

I'm just curious, because all the news I see says that your economy is in the toilet due to out of control defense spending that nobody seems to want, your politicians seem to be a collection of the finest assholes known to mankind, your healthcare system is so bad that people can't afford to get sick in any way, every year your educational system seems to get worse, unemployment or under-employment plagues every state, and people are in debt up to their eyeballs. On top of this, your police force is getting more aggressive against the common man who wants to voice his displeasure at this system that is leaving the populace to starve, and the freedoms that the rest of the world used to admire about America are being stripped from you. Why do you suffer all these troubles? Where is your reaction?
AmericanRevolt.jpg

Good question.

Largely because of what's in post 2. That's what we're up against.

When everyone is employed for $8 an hour, then there may be a revolt. The middle class is watching their benefits and salaries get cut while the CEO's get a raise/. Its coming.

I'm just curious, because all the news I see says that your economy is in the toilet due to out of control defense spending that nobody seems to want, your politicians seem to be a collection of the finest assholes known to mankind, your healthcare system is so bad that people can't afford to get sick in any way, every year your educational system seems to get worse, unemployment or under-employment plagues every state, and people are in debt up to their eyeballs. On top of this, your police force is getting more aggressive against the common man who wants to voice his displeasure at this system that is leaving the populace to starve, and the freedoms that the rest of the world used to admire about America are being stripped from you. Why do you suffer all these troubles? Where is your reaction?
AmericanRevolt.jpg

This is why, plain n' simple.

And when a rightwing rag like the Wall Street Journal mea culpas, that means something. Obama must be slapping his knee tonight and laughing his ass off.
I hope he's giving the middle finger to Congress right now, too.

Job Market Looks Ripe for Liftoff
Best Stretch of Hiring Since 1997 Suggests Stronger Wage Growth Ahead
Job Market Looks Ripe for Liftoff - WSJ

P1-BS726_ECONOM_11U_20150206182419.jpg

Americans care more about Tom Brady's balls than Freedom.

And you know why? Because life is good enough for them now so they can. People don't riot and burn when things are going their way. They watch football and after the Super Bowl they look forward to March Madness.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back