AMERICA UNDER ATTACK, BREAKING NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
First Jihadists in CA and now Jihadist squirrels, ain't no one safe.

Novato Couple Recount Terrifying Squirrel Attack

NOVATO (CBS-SF) – The last thing Richard Williams expected when he started doing chores in the garage of his Novato home the day after Thanksgiving was that he would soon be in a life-and-death battle with a crazed squirrel.

Last edited:
First Jihadist in CA and now Jihadist squirrels, ain't no one safe.

NOVATO (CBS-SF) – The last thing Richard Williams expected when he started doing chores in the garage of his Novato home the day after Thanksgiving was that he would soon be in a life-and-death battle with a crazed squirrel.

I'm waiting for someone to explain why it's Obama's fault for not vetting the little critters well enough.

First Jihadist in CA and now Jihadist squirrels, ain't no one safe.

I'm waiting for someone to explain why it's Obama's fault for not vetting the little critters well enough.

Obama has not done enough about Global Warming, the animals are fighting back. :D

I've dealt with a couple of those. I always assumed they were progressives. They were stealing from others food supply. The mockingbirds learned to fight back, though. :2up:

(sorry, just couldn't help myself)

Be careful or you could become known as the boy who cried, Squirrel!
When a real attack is under way, who will listen to you then?

I've dealt with a couple of those. I always assumed they were progressives. They were stealing from others food supply. The mockingbirds learned to fight back, though. :2up:

(sorry, just couldn't help myself)
it is redistribution of wealth.

Turns out my dog was right all the time.

Dogs have senses we don't, and lot's of experience in pursuing those glorified devil rodents.

Obama has no clear strategy to combat this existential threat.

What we need is to partner with our canine allies, and create a coalition consisting of all breeds of dogs, and us.

thumb.php

images

I feel comfortable with my neighborhood squirrels but I'm a bit concerned about my neighbors cat

We recently did have to deal with a terrorist raccoon. He was leaving destruction everywhere within his path. Looked like small pipe bombs went off in the yard, with all the piles of dirt and holes he left. Even attacked the dragon tree, that didn't have a chance to attack back. Our new security system seems to have worked to scare him off. I'm afraid they've run him underground though. The german shepherds let him know they are not willing to take his attacks while they are standing. Hope he and his fellow jihadists aren't planning a counter attack. We may have a real blood bath around here.

Dogs have senses we don't, and lot's of experience in pursuing those glorified devil rodents.

What we need is to partner with our canine allies, and create a coalition consisting of all breeds of dogs, and us.

Romney is driving his dog in to help as we speak.

Romney is driving his dog in to help as we speak.
OMG that's funny.

Thank you for a good belly laugh on a busy Monday morning

Thread closed

• When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back