America....The Present and The Future

President Obama was, is, and always will be the superior choice to both of his opponents for President. Much like HRC is the clear superior choice to Drumpf.

Yes, as Brezhnev was superior to Khrushchev. Still, both were Commies. :laugh:

Well, if you guys had been skilled enough to install McCain, we’d still be Iraq for 96 more years. So there is that.

"Well, if you guys had been skilled enough to blah blah blah..."

Au contraire...

If only you had been wise enough to follow the instructions and advice of your betters....those of us who saw the debilitation to come.

Truth is, you would have pulled any lever that said 'Democrat,' even if George Washington had been the opponent.

Probably, and 5 months from today you will be calling Hillary Madam President and will fade into obscurity while we enter a new era of liberal excellence.

And, once again....a post that indubitably proves the prescience of Queen Ann:
. "Principle is nothing to liberals. Winning is everything."

When liberals win, principle wins.

Nothing under 20 bucks per hour qualifies as a real job....keep that in mind when answering the question.

President Obama was, is, and always will be the superior choice to both of his opponents for President. Much like HRC is the clear superior choice to Drumpf.

Well, if you guys had been skilled enough to install McCain, we’d still be Iraq for 96 more years. So there is that.

Au contraire...

If only you had been wise enough to follow the instructions and advice of your betters....those of us who saw the debilitation to come.

Truth is, you would have pulled any lever that said 'Democrat,' even if George Washington had been the opponent.

Probably, and 5 months from today you will be calling Hillary Madam President and will fade into obscurity while we enter a new era of liberal excellence.

What a phony you are. You only care about winning, it is the most remarkable thing in your writing.

Well out choices ate trump and Hillary correct? So it lends to reason that one of those two is going to be elected. And Hillary is an extension of Obama. So my statement still stands. Upon election, in your estimation, what exactly should he do, if elected, to bring back millions of high paying jobs? No need for the little insults.

"Well out choices ate trump and Hillary correct?"

Tell the truth....it's been downhill since you started hangin' out with Jack......
...Daniels.

Au contraire...

What a phony you are. You only care about winning, it is the most remarkable thing in your writing.

My posts are chock full of facts.

And are documented,linked and sourced.

Not a single one is able to be denied.

You didn't even try to deny any.

So....you have proven not just to be a dunce, but this:
"Principle is nothing to liberals. Winning is everything."

Au contraire...

You try too hard. "one good turn gets most of the blankets."

Au contraire...

"You try too hard."

I always give 100%...except when I donate blood.

"You try too hard."

They won't allow people like you to donate blood,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you don't have any...

Well which is it? Either the president controls the economy or does not, same with Congress...

Why does one elect a President or any leader?

Careful....if this is the first time you've tried to think you could wind up with an aneurysm!

"You try too hard."

They won't allow people like you to donate blood,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you don't have any...

I know you're attempting to be witty.....

....unfortunately you're only half so.

Well which is it? Either the president controls the economy or does not, same with Congress...

Careful....if this is the first time you've tried to think you could wind up with an aneurysm!
Why because they like him...We have yet to see when Bush didn't have anything to do with the crash..wait, oh yes we did...the GOP has been doing it for 7 1/2 years..

Yeah right, except that # 1 is fiction. The US Economy is not in decline. No matter how much the RWNs want it to be so, it's not.

But does that stop them. Not on your life. They continue their attempted denigration of President Obama at all cost, truth be damned.

"You try too hard."

"Fine words! I wonder where you stole them." - Jonathan Swift

Why because they like him...We have yet to see when Bush didn't have anything to do with the crash..wait, oh yes we did...the GOP has been doing it for 7 1/2 years..

1. "We have yet to see when Bush didn't have anything to do with the crash..wait, oh yes we did."

"We"???

Moe and Curly chose you as spokesman???
Congrats!

2. Let's clarify this for you: Democrat policy is the explanation for the mortgage meltdown.
If FDR hadn't invaded the private housing market, created Fanny Mae.....there never would have been a mortgage meltdown.

1. Democrat FDR shredded the Constitution....ignoring article I, section 8, the enumerated powers.

He created GSE's Fannie and Freddie to do something the Constitution didn't authorize: meddle in housing.

2. Democrat Carter....the CRA, constraining banking policy

3. Democrat Clinton....strengthened the CRA

Under Clinton, HUD threatened banks, again, to give unrequited loans.

Henchmen: Democrats Cisneros and Cuomo.

4. Democrats Frank and Dodd barred any governmental discipline in this area.

That's the CliffNotes version.

I don't believe you can handle the details.

3. And this...
"Democrats Were Wrong on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
The White House called for tighter regulation 17 times.

Seventeen. That's how many times, according to this White House statement (hat tip Gateway Pundit), that the Bush administration has called for tighter regulation of the government-sponsored enterprises (GSEs) Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Much if not all of that could have been prevented by a bill cosponsored by John McCain and supported by all the Republicans and opposed by all the Democrats in the Senate Banking Committee in 2005. That bill, which the Democrats stopped from passing, would have prohibited the GSEs from speculating on the mortgage-based securities they packaged. The GSEs' mission allegedly justifying their quasi-governmental status was to package or securitize such mortgages, but the lion's share of their profits—which determined top executives' bonuses—came from speculation."
Democrats Were Wrong on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac

Yeah right, except that # 1 is fiction. The US Economy is not in decline. No matter how much the RWNs want it to be so, it's not.

But does that stop them. Not on your life. They continue their attempted denigration of President Obama at all cost, truth be damned.

Since every one is undeniable.....they must, of course, lead to an ineluctable conclusion.

This:
Barack Hussein Obama (peace be on him) is an unmitigated failure, that term to be shared by any who put him in office.
Raise your paw.

The best part of this thread is not just the proof of his failure.....as I have proven....but getting you to admit that, had you known what he would be capable of....or incapable of.....

....you still would have voted for him!!!!

In short....
You're sort of an idiot-savant....without the savant.

"You try too hard."

Please, keep going ….I always yawn when I’m interested.

"You try too hard."

Please, keep going ….I always yawn when I’m interested.
Do you laugh when you sleep?

Forum List

Back