America....The Present and The Future

Not compared to the global economy during that period. The US has done very well
The most anemic growth in US history. And after your messiah promised to fix it in three years, no less.

Does that not make him a failure? Or maybe just a liar. I'm fine with either.

Compared to negative growth by the president before him?
You hate W, yet you compare you idol to him. Not a very standard to justify your idol's failures.

It shows the economic hand our president was dealt....worst in 75 years
Yeah and after over seven years we are still waiting for recovery....good job right?

Stock market more than doubled, Added nine million jobs, unemployment rate down to 4.7%

That recovery?

Obama cut the deficit by two thirds

Hands down the biggest crock of crap ever handed to the American people. This is what happened with the Obama deficits:

His first year in office - he spent so recklessly that it surpassed the spending of all presidents in U.S. history combined in their first term. That's right - 4 years of all presidents Obama surpassed in just one year. Well over $1 trillion in just his first year. Since then, he has bragged about the "reduced the deficit". But anything would be a reduction next to his first year.

Imagine if I'm a serial killer and in 2009 I kill 48 women. Then I go before a judge after being arrested and I say "but your honor - in 2015 I only killed 24 women. I cut my murdering by 50%". Yeah...but you're still murdering an astounding 24 women per year. You're just killing less than the mind-boggling 48 women. That's all Obama did. He spent unlike anything the world has ever seen. And now he still deficit spends more than any other president, just a little less than he was previously spending. That is nothing to celebrate. :eusa_doh:

You can't possibly be this much of a simpleton.......can you???

How hard is it to understand that the GDP has increased every year since 2009. No matter how much cut-n-paste stuff you try and cherry pick, them's the facts.
Yes, at 1.7% on average. She says so in the OP.

After more than seven years, that translates to failure.

This is what was claimed right off the bat. Even if I accept you 1.7% positive growth, it is still positive and debunks her latest copy-n-paste fiction.

1. In a constellation of lies from an administration based on lies, this one may be the most egregious....

"OBAMA: Anyone claiming that America's economy is in decline is peddling fiction.

The most anemic growth in US history. And after your messiah promised to fix it in three years, no less.

Compared to negative growth by the president before him?
You hate W, yet you compare you idol to him. Not a very standard to justify your idol's failures.

It shows the economic hand our president was dealt....worst in 75 years
Yeah and after over seven years we are still waiting for recovery....good job right?

Stock market more than doubled, Added nine million jobs, unemployment rate down to 4.7%

That recovery?
Unemployment isn't down to 4.7%. It's not down to 6%. Hell, it's not even down to 8%. Obama has never overseen an economy with unemployment below double-digits. We have the highest number of people out of the labor force in U.S. history (over 94 million people). Obama simply doesn't count them so that mindless minions will think he's doing something "good".

As far as "adding" 9 million jobs, that was after Obama lost more than 10 million jobs as president. So he still has a net loss.

The price of gasoline was $1.81 the day Obama took office genius. Looks like your propaganda "tank" is full even if your mind isn't.

I'm paying $1.92 right now and it is the summer season. As recently as last April, I paid $1.42 a gallon
That is some mighty cheap Obamagas
I too paid around $1.42 a gallon not too long ago and that was awesome. However, my last tank of gas was $2.54. I find it hard to believe that you are paying $1.92 right now.

Obamagas is cheap in NJ...they pump it for you too

Well it's not in the rest of the country. And more than that, Obama is the only president in U.S. history to not deliver at least one year of 3% or more GDP growth. There are more people on food stamps under Obama than any time in U.S. history and more people out of the labor force under Obama than any time in U.S. history. We also have the highest debt in U.S. history under Obama.

If this were the results of a George W. Bush presidency you would be flipping out 24x7. But because Obama is black and has a "D" behind his name, you'll lie all day long proclaiming what a "success" he has been.

Obama is the only President who had an economic metric of 3% growth in any year made up for him
That's because every other president (even the failure Jimmy Carter) managed to accomplish that. If Obama wouldn't have been such a failure, that metric wouldn't apply to him either. But it does. Why does dealing with reality bother you so much? Because it's antithetical to your ideology?

How hard is it to understand that the GDP has increased every year since 2009. No matter how much cut-n-paste stuff you try and cherry pick, them's the facts.

Not compared to the global economy during that period. The US has done very well

So you too agree that the economy is not in decline. Kewl.

If BO were an R, the MSM would be ripping him on the economy EVERY day, but the dupes think everything is ice cream and lollipops, because the MSM tells them so.

One would think these nine charts would mean economic failure, but in the Age of Liberalism (aka age of ignorance), it means SUCCESS!!!

20160301_obama_0.jpg

Look at all the pretty colors you get to use while making your “case”….

Meanwhile Bush’s approval rating was 27%, Obama is up near 54. Dublin’ Up Dubya.

042309+Obama+Toast+P1.jpg

Osama is dead,
GM is alive
Gas is around $2 a gallon. Thanks Mr. President.

Not just that but he's beating St Ronald of Reagan at the same point in his presidency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His sure his beating Ronnie in deficit spending. That is what you referring to, right?

yes he did......IF you reference it from 2009 which was the year of a huge deficit increase due to the massive stimulus program.....

however if you reference from year 2008 (and before) Obama hugely increased the deficit....

P28ZmpjGqC5_r6lrh0rJmdcLN2_K8YuLkWXwuVi46pW1D61KnLboqERe6Xle84nZQdsrHqHVN7680y8hxKmAIfInGdl7Mw6eaF701sKVJ8_qPhv0enitOFSIzMVTZhyACA

Hands down the biggest crock of crap ever handed to the American people. This is what happened with the Obama deficits:

His first year in office - he spent so recklessly that it surpassed the spending of all presidents in U.S. history combined in their first term. That's right - 4 years of all presidents Obama surpassed in just one year. Well over $1 trillion in just his first year. Since then, he has bragged about the "reduced the deficit". But anything would be a reduction next to his first year.

Imagine if I'm a serial killer and in 2009 I kill 48 women. Then I go before a judge after being arrested and I say "but your honor - in 2015 I only killed 24 women. I cut my murdering by 50%". Yeah...but you're still murdering an astounding 24 women per year. You're just killing less than the mind-boggling 48 women. That's all Obama did. He spent unlike anything the world has ever seen. And now he still deficit spends more than any other president, just a little less than he was previously spending. That is nothing to celebrate. :eusa_doh:

Damn boy!

Too many off the chart lies in there to even bother responding

I'm paying $1.92 right now and it is the summer season. As recently as last April, I paid $1.42 a gallon
That is some mighty cheap Obamagas
I too paid around $1.42 a gallon not too long ago and that was awesome. However, my last tank of gas was $2.54. I find it hard to believe that you are paying $1.92 right now.

Obamagas is cheap in NJ...they pump it for you too

Well it's not in the rest of the country. And more than that, Obama is the only president in U.S. history to not deliver at least one year of 3% or more GDP growth. There are more people on food stamps under Obama than any time in U.S. history and more people out of the labor force under Obama than any time in U.S. history. We also have the highest debt in U.S. history under Obama.

If this were the results of a George W. Bush presidency you would be flipping out 24x7. But because Obama is black and has a "D" behind his name, you'll lie all day long proclaiming what a "success" he has been.

Obama is the only President who had an economic metric of 3% growth in any year made up for him
That's because every other president (even the failure Jimmy Carter) managed to accomplish that. If Obama wouldn't have been such a failure, that metric wouldn't apply to him either. But it does. Why does dealing with reality bother you so much? Because it's antithetical to your ideology?

Why don't you create an economic metric on doubling the stock market, creating 9 million jobs and dropping the unemployment rate from 10.1% down to 4.7%?

Last edited:
Not just that but he's beating St Ronald of Reagan at the same point in his presidency.

What does that tell you? Catastrophic failure and yet he's getting all of this supposed "approval ratings". It clearly illustrates what blind partisan hacks people like you and CC are. Lets take a look at the indisputable facts, shall we?
  • Highest number of people on food stamps under Obama than any time in U.S. history
  • Highest number of people out of the labor force under Obama than any time in U.S. history
  • Only president in U.S. history to not deliver at least 1 year of 3% or more GDP growth
  • Highest debt in U.S. history under Obama (nearly $20 trillion)
  • One of the most scandalous administrations of all time (Fast & Furious, IRS, Benghazi, AP spying, etc.)
  • Numerous violations of the U.S. Constitution
So please tell me here what there is to "approve" of? He delivered an awful economy, awful debt, violated the law, and stripped American's of basic rights and freedoms. If you were a part of a blind study that presented you with those facts and no name attached to them you would decidedly vote that person a failure. But because he has a precious little "D" behind his name - he can do no wrong in your mind.

Poverty levels keep rising and wages have not. So more people than ever qualify for food stamps and other benefits. Does the president set the poverty levels?

Baby boomers are retiring so that number is going to continue to increase until we all die off.

Many economist said that the we needed a second stimulus for jobs alone , not one filled with tax breaks and other pork.

He also handed the highest debt ever along with an economy in free fall.

The Obama Administration doesn't out rank The Reagan Administration in terms of corruption. And Reagan's isn't even the most corrupt. Now they do hold the lead in phony scandals calls from the opposition.

Which represent a burgeoning economy?

Who claimed the economy was burgeoning?

The Presidents claim was the it was not declining.

Your massive cut-n-pastes simply do not support your claim that the President claim was a most egregious lie.

That's peddling fiction any way you look at it.

Burgeoning? No.

Expanding? Yes

Declining? No.

BTW....you claimed my post was false...."fiction".
Which ones are false?

Which ones are fiction?

Did you notice that more than a few are a priori evidence that the economy is declining?

True story.

1. In a constellation of lies from an administration based on lies, this one may be the most egregious....

"OBAMA: Anyone claiming that America's economy is in decline is peddling fiction.” Obama: Anyone Claiming America's Economy Is In Decline Is Peddling Fiction

We have the strongest economy on earth

Catching you in a lie has gotten to the point of simply being boring.

" GDP Growth under Mr. Obama has averaged a stagnant 1.7% a year.Meanwhile, Ireland is growing at nearly 8%, India at 7%, Sweden at 4%. The Obama economy is a loser compared with other countries."

Ohhhh.....so sorry.
The word "loser" must be .....painful.....to you, huh?

What does that tell you? Catastrophic failure and yet he's getting all of this supposed "approval ratings". It clearly illustrates what blind partisan hacks people like you and CC are. Lets take a look at the indisputable facts, shall we?
  • Highest number of people on food stamps under Obama than any time in U.S. history
  • Highest number of people out of the labor force under Obama than any time in U.S. history
  • Only president in U.S. history to not deliver at least 1 year of 3% or more GDP growth
  • Highest debt in U.S. history under Obama (nearly $20 trillion)
  • One of the most scandalous administrations of all time (Fast & Furious, IRS, Benghazi, AP spying, etc.)
  • Numerous violations of the U.S. Constitution
So please tell me here what there is to "approve" of? He delivered an awful economy, awful debt, violated the law, and stripped American's of basic rights and freedoms. If you were a part of a blind study that presented you with those facts and no name attached to them you would decidedly vote that person a failure. But because he has a precious little "D" behind his name - he can do no wrong in your mind.

Poverty levels keep rising and wages have not. So more people than ever qualify for food stamps and other benefits. Does the president set the poverty levels?

Baby boomers are retiring so that number is going to continue to increase until we all die off.

Many economist said that the we needed a second stimulus for jobs alone , not one filled with tax breaks and other pork.

He also handed the highest debt ever along with an economy in free fall.

The Obama Administration doesn't out rank The Reagan Administration in terms of corruption. And Reagan's isn't even the most corrupt. Now they do hold the lead in phony scandals calls from the opposition.

"The Obama Administration doesn't out rank The Reagan Administration in terms of corruption."

Nice try.....it must mean that, in actuality, you recognize the abject failure of Obama's regime.
The issue is efficacy.
Obama is a complete incompetent, as are his voters.

Reagan's administration was the gold standard in terms of benefiting the economy, America, and the world.

Need proof?

Sure.

http://www.ustreas.gov/education/fact-sheets/taxes/ustax.shtml

1. The benefits from Reaganomics:
    1. The economy grew at a 3.4% average rate…compared with 2.9% for the previous eight years, and 2.7% for the next eight.(Table B-4)
    2. Inflation rate dropped from 12.5% to 4.4%. (Table B-63)
    3. Unemployment fell to 5.5% from 7.1% (Table B-35)
    4. Prime interest rate fell by one-third.(Table B-73)
    5. The S & P 500 jumped 124% (Table B-95) http://www.gpoaccess.gov/eop/tables10.html
    6. Charitable contributions rose 57% faster than inflation. Dinesh D’Souza, “Ronald Reagan: How an Ordinary May Became an Extraordinary Leader,” p. 116
b. and c. Kiva Lending Team: Team Ron Paul, Hulk Hogan, Jesus of Nazareth, Chuck Norris, Ronald Reagan, John Wayne, Thomas Jefferson, Alex Jones, Peyton Manning, The Tuskegee Airmen, Schiff, REAL Americans, and George W. Bush | Kiva

Compare Eastern Europe after Reagan defeated the USSR, and then look at the Middle East after Obama.

Any questions?

Your massive cut-n-pastes simply do not support your claim that the President claim was a most egregious lie.

Burgeoning? No.

Expanding? Yes

Declining? No.

BTW....you claimed my post was false...."fiction".
Which ones are false?

Which ones are fiction?

Did you notice that more than a few are a priori evidence that the economy is declining?

True story.

"OBAMA: Anyone claiming that America's economy is in decline is peddling fiction.

If BO were an R, the MSM would be ripping him on the economy EVERY day, but the dupes think everything is ice cream and lollipops, because the MSM tells them so.

One would think these nine charts would mean economic failure, but in the Age of Liberalism (aka age of ignorance), it means SUCCESS!!!

20160301_obama_0.jpg

Meanwhile Bush’s approval rating was 27%, Obama is up near 54. Dublin’ Up Dubya.

Osama is dead,
GM is alive
Soyndra is dead, ISIS is alive and thriving, Detroit is bankrupt, and gasoline and energy cost way more than when Barry took office. Thanks a lot Mr. Marxist.

Filled up your tank recently?
ISIS is getting pounded if you haven't noticed
Solyndra was seven years ago....GM is still doing well

You need to check your propaganda better

Pop quiz!

Who is the only President never ......NEVER.....to have had a single year of 3% or better economic growth.....in the last three quarters of a century?

C'mon.....take a guess.

Yup!

'Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "... annual growth during Obama’s “recovery” has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." President Obama’s Growth Gap Hits $1.31 Trillion

a. "The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." Obama: Always Wrong, Never In Doubt

b. ".... first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth." Obama economy is 'amazing,' says hedge fund billionaire

You did a great job in saddling America with this dunce.

20160301_obama_0.jpg

Osama is dead,
GM is alive

The economy sure isn't.

But...you know that was the issue under discussion.

Seems you Obamunists are a bit sensitive about that.

Did you miss this in the OP?

[An interesting comparison,..... FDR's 'economic recovery' from the Depression trailed that of those nations that weren't led by Roosevelt.]

Burgeoning? No.

Expanding? Yes

Declining? No.

GDP growth at 0.8% cannot decline much futher before hitting ZERO.......

But I guess you think that is something to defend as a good thing because you think Obama has done his damnest to keep it from "declining' any further......

Yet it appears that Obama has done his damnest to NOT improve the economy or help the middle class........one would think on purpose.....

Considering that GDP was negative in four of the last five quarters before Obama took office, it is not bad at all

Imagine.....if FDR hadn't invaded the private housing market, there never would have been a mortgage meltdown.

Trillions would have been saved.

You know that, don't you?

20160301_obama_0.jpg

Osama is dead,
GM is alive

His sure his beating Ronnie in deficit spending. That is what you referring to, right?

Let's remind all of the difference:Reagan's spending benefited both America and the world.

Not the case with this oaf.

1. Under Reagan, the debt went up $1.7 trillion, from $900 billion to $2.6 trillion.
  2. But….the national wealth went up $ 17 trillion
  3. Reagan's near-trillion-dollar bulge in defense spending transformed the global balance of power in favor of capitalism. Spurring a stock-market, energy, venture-capital, real-estate and employment boom, the Reagan tax-rate cuts and other pro-enterprise policies added some $17 trillion to America's private-sector assets, dwarfing the trillion-dollar rise in public-sector deficits and creating 45 million net new jobs at rising wages and salaries.

George Gilder: The Real Reagan Lesson for Romney-Ryan

Reaganomics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Idd

Osama is dead,
GM is alive

Dupe...idiot....dumbass...fool....dickhead....the adjectives to describe you are too numerous.

Check the national debt doofus.

You really don't understand the difference between the debt and the deficit do you?

Who is the doofus?

Any who support Obama?

I nailed it, huh?

Forum List

Back