America....The Present and The Future

You lying fucker

You didn't read that crap she cut and pasted either

Geez....someone a little touchy? You're the one debating with her - if you're going to argue, then you damn well better read what was written. If you're too lazy to even read, well, that explains a lot.

I take that as an admission you never read it either

But if it makes you feel better....nobody reads her cut and pastes

We have plenty of minimum wage jobs. I am not calling for a min wage increase. What we are lacking is good paying jobs. I am not saying a burger flipper should make $20 per hour. We have people with college degrees who need to find a job in their field.
I can see lower regulations and taxes but we surely shouldnt expect workers here to be treated like workers in China and accept that pay. With lower regulations and less taxes we can nicely increase labor rates here.
This country has jobs....it does not have careers

A career gives you the chance to earn enough to support yourself, a family, buy a home, eventually retire

What we used to call the American Dream
Yeah.....exactly. Then the cancer known as liberalism came along and does what it always does. Runs off all of the jobs and ensures a populace wallowing in poverty. If you follow Cuban economics, you'll get Cuban results.
Way to go Captain Hyperbole

Liberalism is a "cancer" that destroys all jobs

Minimum wage jobs ate numerous. But those are only for kids or those who wish to make a little extra while being minimally productive. They aren't meant to be taken seriously and employers don't want even their best employees hanging around so they ate low skskill high turnover.

We will never be able to come close to matching China as far as labor, so it isn't going to happen.

You lying fucker

You didn't read that crap she cut and pasted either

Geez....someone a little touchy? You're the one debating with her - if you're going to argue, then you damn well better read what was written. If you're too lazy to even read, well, that explains a lot.

I take that as an admission you never read it either

But if it makes you feel better....nobody reads her cut and pastes
It's the same shit as when she posted every month for several years...

If BO were an R, the MSM would be ripping him on the economy EVERY day, but the dupes think everything is ice cream and lollipops, because the MSM tells them so.

One would think these nine charts would mean economic failure, but in the Age of Liberalism (aka age of ignorance), it means SUCCESS!!!

20160301_obama_0.jpg

Look at all the pretty colors you get to use while making your “case”….

Meanwhile Bush’s approval rating was 27%, Obama is up near 54. Dublin’ Up Dubya.

042309+Obama+Toast+P1.jpg

Osama is dead,
GM is alive
Gas is around $2 a gallon. Thanks Mr. President.

Not just that but he's beating St Ronald of Reagan at the same point in his presidency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His sure his beating Ronnie in deficit spending. That is what you referring to, right?

President Ronald Reagan

President Reagan added $1.412 trillion in deficits, nearly doubling the debt. He fought the 1982 recession by cutting the top income tax rate from 70% to 28%, and the corporate rate from 48% to 34%. He also increased government spending by 2.5% a year. That included a 35% increase in the defense budget and an expansion of Medicare.

Which Presidents Rang Up the Highest Deficits?

And then...

Obama cuts deficit by two thirds

rulings%2Ftom-mostlytrue.gif

We have plenty of minimum wage jobs. I am not calling for a min wage increase. What we are lacking is good paying jobs. I am not saying a burger flipper should make $20 per hour. We have people with college degrees who need to find a job in their field.
I can see lower regulations and taxes but we surely shouldnt expect workers here to be treated like workers in China and accept that pay. With lower regulations and less taxes we can nicely increase labor rates here.

"I am not calling for a min wage increase. What we are lacking is good paying jobs. "

A perfect fit in a thread that examines Obama's inabilities as a President for the American people.......

Which brings us to another of Obama's titles....."the Outsourcing President"

1. The Obama administration had joined the new Arab-based International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA), and agreed to provide millions to support international green energy jobs. “In its fiscal 2012 budget request for international programs, the administration has asked for $5.2 million for IRENA.”U.S. Taxpayers on the Hook As Obama Joins a New International Renewable Energy Agency | CNS News How many jobs in the United States will this endeavor provide?

2. Obama regulatory and tax policies sent jobs overseas.

3. “President Barack Obama will present his “jobs plan” on Wednesday at a company which is shipping jobs overseas…. WestStar is a high-end, specialty manufacturer that just opened a new facility in San Jose, Costa Rica — creating many new jobs there, but not in the United States.”http://test.dailycaller.com/2011/09/...to-costa-rica/

4. “This isn’t the first time Obama has chosen to speak at a North Carolina company outsourcing jobs overseas. In mid-June, Obama spoke at Cree LED Light Company to discuss his job creation and economic policies. Cree has been shipping jobs to China.” Ibid.

a. Cree was also a recipient of Obama stimulus funds, a portion of which was also used to send jobs overseas.
Limbaugh, “The Great Destroyer,” p.27.

5. “The Department of Energy estimated that 82,000 jobs have been created and has acknowledged that as much as 80 percent of some green programs, including $2.3 billion of manufacturing tax credits, went to foreign firms that employed workers primarily in countries includingChina, South Korea and Spain, rather than in the United States.” 'Green' jobs no longer golden in stimulus - Washington Times

6. WASHINGTON -- Xerox, whose CEO, Ursula Burns, is advising President Obama on exports, last week told its product engineering employees that it is in outsourcing talks with India-based IT services firm HCL Technologies. Xerox CEO, an Obama appointee, may send jobs to Indian firm - Computerworld

7. (CNSNews.com) – U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said today that he told his daughter to buy a Japanese car--a Toyota Sienna--and that she did so. U.S. Transportation Secretary: I Told My Daughter to Buy Japanese Car | CNS News

8. “U.S. funds, Arizona effort help Mexico trucks pollute less
Using EPA grant money, the state offered to refit the trucks with the new exhaust systems, replacing factory-installed mufflers with converters similar to what is required for U.S. trucks. The process takes two or three hours to complete at a cost per truck of about $1,600…. The entire cost - parts and labor - is paid by the EPA grant through ADEQ.” U.S. funds, Arizona effort help Mexico trucks pollute less

9. “…Obama administration is now taking your American tax dollars and using them to fund the BBC World Service — Britain’s state-financed radio network.” The PJ Tatler » Your tax dollars now funding the BBC in addition to NPR

This is not to conflict with his other title...."Titular Head of the LBGT Movement"

Do you actually read what you cut and paste or do you just blindly post from rightwing sites like Stephanie?

This country has jobs....it does not have careers

A career gives you the chance to earn enough to support yourself, a family, buy a home, eventually retire

What we used to call the American Dream
Yeah.....exactly. Then the cancer known as liberalism came along and does what it always does. Runs off all of the jobs and ensures a populace wallowing in poverty. If you follow Cuban economics, you'll get Cuban results.
Way to go Captain Hyperbole

Liberalism is a "cancer" that destroys all jobs
Yep. It's done it all over the world. The former U.S.S.R. Cambodia. Ethiopia. Vietnam. Cuba. And now as it has been implemented more and more in Europe and the U.S., it's doing the exact same things to us.

Patriot, get off yer azz and get a trade.
I seriously don't get what you are saying. I don't need a "trade" - I work in the professional world. And to be clear - a "trade" is a great thing to have. One can make a very comfortable living as an electrician, or plumber, etc. But it's simply not for me. My skill set and talents are better suited for what I'm currently doing.

I give Reagan a pass (sort of). People forget just what type of shape the US was in with the Soviets being more and more aggressive, building a larger and larger army, and the US reeling from the shadows of assassinations, Vietnam, the Oil Embargo, and inflation.
Like it or not, he is probably the most popular President of our lifetimes. And for good reason. He stood up to the greatest threat to the nation (external threat anyway) we have ever seen.
As I put it more than once. He doesn’t deserve a place on Mt. Rushmore…he deserves his own mountain.

The problem wasn’t Reagan’s spending as much as it was his legacy.
Bush 41, Clinton, Bush 43, Obama see his popularity and think there is a path to having those post-executive numbers and aura….none of it has anything to do with your deficit apparently since Reagan ran his up and he’s popular.

When the jobs report comes out I always wonder how many pay at least $20 per hour indicating a good wage. If they are mostly minimum wage jobs, they should not count.

I give Reagan a pass (sort of). People forget just what type of shape the US was in with the Soviets being more and more aggressive, building a larger and larger army, and the US reeling from the shadows of assassinations, Vietnam, the Oil Embargo, and inflation.
Like it or not, he is probably the most popular President of our lifetimes. And for good reason. He stood up to the greatest threat to the nation (external threat anyway) we have ever seen.
As I put it more than once. He doesn’t deserve a place on Mt. Rushmore…he deserves his own mountain.

The problem wasn’t Reagan’s spending as much as it was his legacy.
Bush 41, Clinton, Bush 43, Obama see his popularity and think there is a path to having those post-executive numbers and aura….none of it has anything to do with your deficit apparently since Reagan ran his up and he’s popular.

1.) Great post

2.) I think the last part really summarizes the problem with America and leadership today. For the life of me, I cannot understand why these egomaniacs are so concerned with their "legacy". One of the three greatest presidents the U.S. ever had was George Washington. He was a man of tremendous humility. They had to beg him to run for president. When they came to him, he said "have I not done enough for my country already"? He had no desire for fame, power, etc. But today, that's all we see. Both Trump and Hillary are the most power-hungry egomaniacs that have ever run for office. And every thing they do in office will be centered around what it means for them and their "legacy" rather than is it Constitutional and beneficial.

Sweat shops don't pay a wage and ate unsafe. Those are not jobs.
Repeating nonsense over and over doesn't cease to make it nonsense. There is nothing unsafe about the Apple manufacturing plants. But they exist over in China because it's an exponentially better deal for Apple. If we won't all of those manufacturing jobs here, then we have to make Apple a better deal than China can make them. That's just a simple reality.

Not just that but he's beating St Ronald of Reagan at the same point in his presidency.

What does that tell you?

It tells me that most people aren't as gullible and misinformed as you are.

I backed up my statement with facts (which is why you omitted them in your response). You weren't able to back up your statement with anything. Enough said.

Patriot, get off yer azz and get a trade.
I seriously don't get what you are saying. I don't need a "trade" - I work in the professional world. And to be clear - a "trade" is a great thing to have. One can make a very comfortable living as an electrician, or plumber, etc. But it's simply not for me. My skill set and talents are better suited for what I'm currently doing.
But, liberalism keeps you from earning a living according to you.

Forum List

Back