America....The Present and The Future

Well, for the present we have the Democrats coming together to fight as a party for the general election. And we have the GOP fighting it's candidate for the general election. LOL It just doesn't get any better. Get Donnie in front of the mike as often as possible. LOL

What????

You're slithering away from post #307....where I proved that none of those failures were 'my' opinions????

This:
"...you can make those claims."

None of these are my claims....
.they are all facts.

I gave dozens of examples, all linked, sourced and documented..
'

I have dozens more if you are actually capable of learning....

Well??????????

Is Obama....and, by extension, you....abject failures??????

You betcha'!!!!
Old Crock only believes what the government and it's media tell him. As such, he is completely uninformed.

Neither the left nor the right can 'ignore' the Constitution.

And yet they have... :cuckoo:

Barack Obama completely ignored it when he issued Presidential Memorandum "Creating Welcoming Communities and Fully Integrating Immigrants and Refugees" and Presidential Memorandum "Modernizing and Streamlining the U.S. Immigrant Visa System for the 21st Century" on November 21, 2014 (links below). They illegally created temporary amnesty. A power he simply does not have. As leader of the Executive branch, by law he must enforce the law. He refused to do so with those two Presidential Memorandum's and prevented other members of the executive branch from enforcing the law.

I simply do not understand why you liberals pretend that reality doesn't exist. It's as absurd as a cancer patient believing that so long as they don't acknowledge their own cancer, it doesn't exist. The U.S. Constitution is egregiously violated almost every day in this country by both sides.

Presidential Memorandum -- Creating Welcoming Communities and Fully Integrating Immigrants and Refugees

Presidential Memorandum -- Modernizing and Streamlining the U.S. Immigrant Visa System for the 21st Century

Neither the left nor the right can 'ignore' the Constitution.

And yet they have... :cuckoo:

Barack Obama completely ignored it when he issued Presidential Memorandum "Creating Welcoming Communities and Fully Integrating Immigrants and Refugees" and Presidential Memorandum "Modernizing and Streamlining the U.S. Immigrant Visa System for the 21st Century" on November 21, 2014 (links below). They illegally created temporary amnesty. A power he simply does not have. As leader of the Executive branch, by law he must enforce the law. He refused to do so with those two Presidential Memorandum's and prevented other members of the executive branch from enforcing the law.

I simply do not understand why you liberals pretend that reality doesn't exist. It's as absurd as a cancer patient believing that so long as they don't acknowledge their own cancer, it doesn't exist. The U.S. Constitution is egregiously violated almost every day in this country by both sides.

Presidential Memorandum -- Creating Welcoming Communities and Fully Integrating Immigrants and Refugees

Presidential Memorandum -- Modernizing and Streamlining the U.S. Immigrant Visa System for the 21st Century

You should have no difficulty proving it in a court of law then

Obama passed financial reform legislation at the same time Obamacare was passed

Of course, all Republicans voted against it

Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And it did nothing to reform Wall Street....dupe.

The president isn't responsible to cure all ills in the US. What did congress do to reform the thieves and traitors at the Banks and Wall street? Nada...NOTHING!! I suppose THAT was all Obama's doing... Right!
You will never get it, will you.

Congress and the POTUS are all corrupt criminals. Do you really think this group of elitists, who get huge donations from Wall Street and the banksters, will do anything to curtail crony capitalism?

Are leftists aware of the following and does it matter?

Hillary Clinton is obviously on the take. Nobody gets $675,000 from Goldman Sachs for three speeches because of the content of the speeches. Nobody who is as charisma-challenged as Hillary Clinton gets as much as $2,500.

She and Bill have pulled in $153 million in speaking fees. "It's just one of those things . . . just one of those crazy things."

Money is free speech. It doesn't matter where it comes from anymore. Complain to Justice Roberts.
As I thought. It does not matter to some Americans, that Mrs. BJ is owned by the 1%.

Now...if Trump or any other R nominee for POTUS took all that money from banksters, in speaking fees, would it matter?

Not to the Supreme Court it doesn't. I was/am VERY much against the Citizen's United ruling. The lines of responsibility, accountability and transparency have been forever blurred in how money is infused into any candidate's cauffers.

Of course Hillary is the darling of the 1%. She is no less than the highest paid female prostitute in the country. Think about it... If you were a CEO of a fortune 500 company in America would you want a whore for the day or A self proclaimed worlds best deal maker that ALWAYS gets his way? Duh! You want the tart that will do exactly what you want for a few bucks...no questions asked.

And it did nothing to reform Wall Street....dupe.

The president isn't responsible to cure all ills in the US. What did congress do to reform the thieves and traitors at the Banks and Wall street? Nada...NOTHING!! I suppose THAT was all Obama's doing... Right!
You will never get it, will you.

Congress and the POTUS are all corrupt criminals. Do you really think this group of elitists, who get huge donations from Wall Street and the banksters, will do anything to curtail crony capitalism?

Are leftists aware of the following and does it matter?

Hillary Clinton is obviously on the take. Nobody gets $675,000 from Goldman Sachs for three speeches because of the content of the speeches. Nobody who is as charisma-challenged as Hillary Clinton gets as much as $2,500.

She and Bill have pulled in $153 million in speaking fees. "It's just one of those things . . . just one of those crazy things."

Money is free speech. It doesn't matter where it comes from anymore. Complain to Justice Roberts.
As I thought. It does not matter to some Americans, that Mrs. BJ is owned by the 1%.

Now...if Trump or any other R nominee for POTUS took all that money from banksters, in speaking fees, would it matter?

Not to the Supreme Court it doesn't. I was/am VERY much against the Citizen's United ruling. The lines of responsibility, accountability and transparency have been forever blurred in how money is infused into any candidate's cauffers.

Of course Hillary is the darling of the 1%. She is no less than the highest paid female prostitute in the country. Think about it... If you were a CEO of a fortune 500 company in America would you want a whore for the day or A self proclaimed worlds best deal maker that ALWAYS gets his way? Duh! You want the tart that will do exactly what you want for a few bucks...no questions asked.
As long as its legal, some Americans are fine with it. I and many Americans are not.

Forum List

Back