America Owes Its Gratitude To Joe Arpaio Who Confirmed Obama's Birth Certificate Was Fraudulent

If the sheriff had proof it would not take a half hour long bullshyt video to present the proof.
The sheriff never proved anything except that he is a criminal and an asshole liar.

Agreed.

Obama himself said that he was "born in Kenya"

So you are calling Trump a liar too?

LOL

Of course President Obama never said he was born in Kenya- which is why you don't have a single quote of him saying so.

He told his publisher, his grandmother said he was born in Kenya, his half brother said he was born in Kenya, his wife said he was born in Kenya.

Wow- even for a Birther- that is amazing- you managed to lie on each and everything you posted! Congrats!

1. His publishers specifically said that Barack Obama never told her he was born in Kenya- you are lying.
  2. His grandmothers- neither of them- ever commented on where he was born, though why his maternal grandmother would comment on that since she was in Hawaii when he was born there....His step grandmother said Barack Obama was born in Kenya
  3. Frankly- I have no clue which half brother you think said he was born in Kenya- he has about 5(?) half brothers- none of which claim he was born in Kenya.
  4. And of course Michelle Obama never said he was born in Kenya.
All lies. Typical of Birthers.

If the sheriff had proof it would not take a half hour long bullshyt video to present the proof.
The sheriff never proved anything except that he is a criminal and an asshole liar.

Agreed.

LOL

Of course President Obama never said he was born in Kenya- which is why you don't have a single quote of him saying so.

He told his publisher, his grandmother said he was born in Kenya, his half brother said he was born in Kenya, his wife said he was born in Kenya.

And of course that came from you not from Obama.

Quick question........................if Trump believes that Obama was born in the USA (he even said so in a press conference), then why is everyone still pursuing this birther nonsense?

What's more, if Arpaio still thinks that Obama was born in Kenya, then why did Trump pardon him?

You guys really need to lay off the birther kool aid.

But it is amusing to watch their obsession continue.

The Arpaio thing is really emblematic of their mindset.

Despite Arpaio promising action for years- the most he ever came up with was a series of press conferences.

Unlike actual law enforcement officers, he never took any of his 'evidence' to a District Attorney, or Attorney General, or the FBI.

And the Birthers applauded him for it.

If Arpaio ever actually had proof of anything- he would have used it. Instead he did what he did best- blew hot air.

They love hot air especially from Trump.

Agreed.

LOL

See the picture? Is that me or Obama?

booklet.jpg

Agreed.

LOL

booklet.jpg
Well by that standards- this is Trump saying this.....
donald-trump-never-called-republican-voters-dumb-so-ignore-that-facebook-meme.jpg

(stupid Birthers eat up lies about Obama)

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-28_14-31-31.jpeg
    upload_2017-8-28_14-31-31.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 26
Agreed.

LOL

booklet.jpg
donald-trump-never-called-republican-voters-dumb-so-ignore-that-facebook-meme.jpg

The main difference is that Obama actually told his publisher that he was "born in Kenya" and that the publisher allowed the "error" to go uncorrected for nearly 2 decades. How did this publisher pay for this "mistake"? Why, shes still Obama's publisher

Agreed.

LOL

booklet.jpg

Right on bro. I'm sure that's very credible.

There are millions of private and other investigators and news reporters that will will break this birther news. And will make lots of money.
So far it's only and always coming from a racist asshole like Arpaio and nobody else.

Agreed.

LOL

Got links for all three of those people saying Obama was born in Kenya? I'd especially like to see the one his wife said.

LOL

booklet.jpg

The main difference is that Obama actually told his publisher that he was "born in Kenya"

No- the main difference is that I posted that lie as a spoof- whereas you just keep lying

Barack Obama never told his publisher he was born in Kenya.

I know this because the publisher told us that he didn't.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

But you keep lying that Barack Obama did tell her- because that is what Birthers do- lie- and then lie somemore.

booklet.jpg

The main difference is that Obama actually told his publisher that he was "born in Kenya"

No- the main difference is that I posted that lie as a spoof- whereas you just keep lying

Barack Obama never told his publisher he was born in Kenya.

I know this because the publisher told us that he didn't.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

But you keep lying that Barack Obama did tell her- because that is what Birthers do- lie- and then lie somemore.

I know this is hard for you to hear because Obama is a deity to you, but he did tell his publisher that he was "born in Kenya". At the time he told them that, his only accomplishment was that Kagan took the bar exam for him and Al Aweed bought him the title "President" of Harvard Law. I mean, he doesn't know judicial review and thinks that voting makes you a citizen. He never published any works as President of Harvard Law, it's doubtful that he even attended classes.

When he met the publisher, he was an unnoteworthy Law School graduate with nothing written, not even a law review article. Of course he gave them ALL of the information in his bio, its HIS bio ffs. Why would the publisher make up a birthplace and never ask the "author" to proofcheck?

He told them that he was "born in Kenya" either because:

A. He really was born in Kenya like his grandmother said, or

B. He lied about it to get into college and Law School.

Personally, I tend to believe it was A.

Forum List

Back