America or trump

It has come down to this choice. You are either for America or for trump. Because what trump represents is unamerican on it's face.

What i realize is that you were the fetus that survived a botched abortion, and after that you were sent to an orphanage where no one wanted you , as you watch kid after kid get adopted, you just stewed how you hated this life of yours. Then once you got released with a GED on your own, you had to live in the ghetto's robbing and murdering your own kind, just to survive. Then with your Obamaphone and free hookup at a local lamp post across from the CNN building, you now bitch and moan about everyone who inst black, because it has been always the blacks that have mistreated you, which is why you have no issue murdering and robbing them. You are such pitiful, petulant, piece of flesh that survived the planned parenthood...

Good stuff. Are you writing a screenplay or something? Hit up Tyler Perry. Otherwise, keep your fantasies to the writer's section.

Have you been to a planned parenthood also? Are you his twin bro?

I think I know which part they accidentally removed.

It has come down to this choice. You are either for America or for trump. Because what trump represents is unamerican on it's face.

What i realize is that you were the fetus that survived a botched abortion, and after that you were sent to an orphanage where no one wanted you , as you watch kid after kid get adopted, you just stewed how you hated this life of yours. Then once you got released with a GED on your own, you had to live in the ghetto's robbing and murdering your own kind, just to survive. Then with your Obamaphone and free hookup at a local lamp post across from the CNN building, you now bitch and moan about everyone who inst black, because it has been always the blacks that have mistreated you, which is why you have no issue murdering and robbing them. You are such pitiful, petulant, piece of flesh that survived the planned parenthood...

Good stuff. Are you writing a screenplay or something? Hit up Tyler Perry. Otherwise, keep your fantasies to the writer's section.

Have you been to a planned parenthood also?

No. Have you?

Why should I only stupid bitches who hate their babies go to places like that, which is why IM2 is from there. Notice his name, IM2. IM1 didnt make it....

Elaborate then, genius!

Whats the american choice? Jo the libertarian? Thats who im voting for.
Because it sure aint the chinese suck up, dementia ridden pedophile.

Have you been to a planned parenthood also?

No. Have you?

Why should I only stupid bitches who hate their babies go to places like that, which is why IM2 is from there. Notice his name, IM2. IM1 didnt make it....

K.

Elaborate then, genius!

Why would I do that when you constantly insist on elaborating the lack of it?

It's Trump or the CHAZ.

It's Trump or Defund the Police.

It's Trump or Mob Rule.

It's Trump or Lawlessness.

It's Trump Make America Great Again or Democrats Burn America Down.
Law and order is a dog whistle that turns into mass incarceration.
Not necessarily. If looters and violent rioters are shot on the spot it saves all that additional time trouble and expense. But, yes, we do need more mass incarceration considering the size of the problem.

It's Trump or the CHAZ.

It's Trump or Mob Rule.

Not necessarily. If looters and violent rioters are shot on the spot it saves all that additional time trouble and expense. But, yes, we do need more mass incarceration considering the size of the problem.
Please let the police be defunded and there wont be police patrolling around....I cant wait, for then it is open season on Liberals/ISIS as they are one and the same....

It's Trump or the CHAZ.

It's Trump or Mob Rule.

Please let the police be defunded and there wont be police patrolling around....I cant wait, for then it is open season on Liberals/ISIS as they are one and the same....
What are you going to do? Say hi to them?

It's Trump or the CHAZ.

It's Trump or Mob Rule.

Yes, and i am going to give them plenty of FREE stuff.....All at my own cost. I wont mind, it will be well worth it....

It's Trump or the CHAZ.

It's Trump or Mob Rule.

Yes, and i am going to give them plenty of FREE stuff.....All at my own cost. I wont mind, it will be well worth it....
Good boy. I knew you would straighten up. :)

When did this lie happen? When did the president call out troops?
I tell you what snowflake Going with America will also be going with the president
People like you are what civil wars are created for.

I tell you what snowflake Going with America will also be going with the president

" People like you are what civil wars are created for. "

People like you lost the last civil war. You will lose again too. Badly.

It's Trump or Communism.....
trump is communism. Watch this again and understand that these are the things authoritarians do.

here's what you support a police state kind of dictator

" People like you are what civil wars are created for. "

People like you lost the last civil war. You will lose again too. Badly.

dumbass civil wars have happened in other countries not just North and South. I know you miss your master but the civil war that you and the other idiot look to play a part in will make that civil war look like child play

Forum List

Back