"America is in debt" - To WHOM?? What fool would lend American government money?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Will those who believe my (US) government owes them money, or anything else please stand up? If I would have a president representing me, or if I would be an American leader who represents Americans, I would round up all these people who claim that my government owes them anything, and hang them for the whole world to see end of story. I also would hang all those who find it inhumane or barbaric, because barbaric is what US puppet government is doing around the world out of desperation and being a whore to international bankers.

death-row-inmates2syria.jpg

US-saudi.png

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
The house of cards that is the fiat currency system is about to tumble.

How comfortable do you people feel, knowing that the paper and ink that you carry in your purses or wallets is ONLY worth more than the value of the paper and ink because the U.S. government SAYS SO?

Wait until the U.S. stock market loses HALF of it's value this year. THAT will be the defining moment of the Obama aristocracy

How comfortable do you people feel, knowing that the paper and ink that you carry in your purses or wallets is ONLY worth more than the value of the paper and ink because the U.S. government SAYS SO?

Wait until the U.S. stock market loses HALF of it's value this year. THAT will be the defining moment of the Obama aristocracy
And they would rather talk about Ukraine and Obama's birth certificate...

What makes you think that, with the treasury printing and pumping more US currency into the economy, the dollar is currently able retain at least HALF it's value already? Have you even tried to calculate its worth through the CPI inflation calculator? The cost that it has brought to the American consumer in making just the vary basic of needs has more than doubled since 1980. How long do you think all this government spending and growing entitlement dependency can go on without having a drastic negative impact on our country, and liberals want to portray "Global Warming" as the bigger looming crisis that needs immediate attention? You're being blindsided if you honestly believe that crap.

http://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/cpicalc.pl?cost1=20&year1=1980&year2=2014

Last edited:

What makes you think that, with the treasury printing and pumping more US currency into the economy, the dollar is currently able retain at least HALF it's value already? Have you even tried to calculate its worth through the CPI inflation calculator? The cost that it has brought to the American consumer in making just the vary basic of needs has more than doubled since 1980. How long do you think all this government spending and growing entitlement dependency can go on without having a drastic negative impact on our country, and liberals want to portray "Global Warming" as the bigger looming crisis that needs immediate attention? You're being blindsided if you honestly believe that crap.

CPI Inflation Calculator
Of course I assume you are in complete agreement with the truth seeker, since you are both stating the exact same thing. Only your post seems to incline that you are arguing his statement.

CPI Inflation Calculator
Of course I assume you are in complete agreement with the truth seeker, since you are both stating the exact same thing. Only your post seems to incline that you are arguing his statement.

Unfortunately, you don't need the stock market to tell you what's already very apparent.... that's my point.

Will those who believe my (US) government owes them money, or anything else please stand up? If I would have a president representing me, or if I would be an American leader who represents Americans, I would round up all these people who claim that my government owes them anything, and hang them for the whole world to see end of story. I also would hang all those who find it inhumane or barbaric, because barbaric is what US puppet government is doing around the world out of desperation and being a whore to international bankers.

So if someone buys Treasury bonds the U.S. government doesn't owe them anything?
You arent very good at this stuff, are you?

So if someone buys Treasury bonds the U.S. government doesn't owe them anything?

What happens if you buy a 30 year government bond at a promised interest rate of 4%, then let's say within a 2 or 3 years that 30 year bond starts with a new higher interest rate of 5.5%. Do the math, how much will be value of your $1000 bond at 4% be, knowing you must now overcome a 1.5% deficit? Do you still believe you made a good investment? Do you trust your government THAT much to put your hard earned money into it?

What happens if you buy a 30 year government bond at a promised interest rate of 4%, then let's say within a 2 or 3 years that 30 year bond starts with a new higher interest rate of 5.5%. Do the math, how much will be value of your $1000 bond at 4% be, knowing you must now overcome a 1.5% deficit? Do you still believe you made a good investment? Do you trust your government THAT much to put your hard earned money into it?

WTF are you talking about? No bond starts with a new higher interest rate. That's nuts.

WTF are you talking about? No bond starts with a new higher interest rate. That's nuts.

Perhaps this article will help explain things better for you than I apparently can.

Why Treasury Bonds Aren't Always So Safe - May. 18, 2010)

Perhaps this article will help explain things better for you than I apparently can.

It explains that you dont know what you're talking about.
As for buying Treasuries, people do it every single day. Even smart people.

I have to make not one, but TWO corrections in your sentence: NOT "Even smart people" but "ONLY smart asses".

I have to make not one, but TWO corrections in your sentence: NOT "Even smart people" but "ONLY smart asses".

Your "correction" has been declined. Because it's not accurate.
Do you think people dont buy Treasuries every day?

Treasury bonds are not risk free my friend, if interest rates have risen since you locked in your rate, it WILL lose value. As well as there is the risk of inflation from the time you invest in treasury bonds that you need to be concerned with. Quite honestly I'd like to see you prove otherwise.

Treasury bonds are not risk free my friend, if interest rates have risen since you locked in your rate, it WILL lose value. As well as there is the risk of inflation from the time you invest in treasury bonds that you need to be concerned with. Quite honestly I'd like to see you prove otherwise.
Wow, did you just figure this out all on your own?
No one said Treasuries bore no risk. But people buy them every day.

I have only been explaining the potential problems associated with government bonds from the very beginning, while also including a refence link detailing that very point. So let me reiterate yet again, if you trust the government enough to invest your hard earned money, go ahead..... I personally don't.

Treasury bonds are not risk free my friend, if interest rates have risen since you locked in your rate, it WILL lose value.

Not if you hold it until maturity in which case you will collect all the interest you contracted for and the return of your principal. BTW, if rates decline your bond will GAIN value. It's called interest risk and if you can't stand the heat get out of the market.

What happens if you buy a 30 year government bond at a promised interest rate of 4%, then let's say within a 2 or 3 years that 30 year bond starts with a new higher interest rate of 5.5%. Do the math, how much will be value of your $1000 bond at 4% be,

$1000 plus accrued interest.

I have only been explaining the potential problems associated with government bonds from the very beginning, while also including a refence link detailing that very point. So let me reiterate yet again, if you trust the government enough to invest your hard earned money, go ahead..... I personally don't.

Someone who doesnt understand how bonds work is explaining anything to me? If you dont trust the government then please send me all those green pieces of paper in your wallet.

Forum List

Back