America, I Apologize For the South’s Hypocrisy

Instead of apologizing do your research on middle east mythology including the "Apocrypha" which indicates Joseph was 99 years old and Mary was 16 at the time of the birth of Jesus, the failed, neo-essene messiah of a certain group of Jews who hated Romans in particular and White people in general. Yes it was weirder than Mohammad's child bride and Westerners really need to let go of Yahweh, Jesus and Allah mythology and embrace God instead!

What the heck are you talking about, snout?

explain.png

The OP should apologize for being a mindless hack, but I'm not holding my breath....

Want to compare them with Hollywood? And I did not know Wisconsin and Michigan were way down south in Dixie.

hey, moron....Did you know that Trump won WI by less than 22K voters and MI by about 10K voters???.............Basically, the population of some godforsaken township.
(The 3rd party Stein got more votes than the above differences.)
Hey moron when are you going to get over losing?

As a native Southerner, I'd like to apologize to the rest of the country. My region repeatedly claims that we place God above all else, but our actions tell a different story, especially when we mix religion, politics and the mistreatment of women and girls. We have politicians who feel no compunction, even, misusing the story of a sacred virgin birth to ignore child molestation.

Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter," Alabama State Auditor Jim Zeigler told the Washington Examiner Thursday, in an attempt to defend Roy Moore, a candidate for the US Senate from Alabama, after a damning story about Moore's alleged past was published by the Washington Post. "They became parents of Jesus," Zeigler added.
Such assertions of support are likely why a man like Moore felt comfortable enough to fund-raise just hours later — while boldly proclaiming the name of God.

That’s right . A man in a high-profile political race representing the supposed "family values" party, after being named in an eye-popping report alleging that when he was a 32-year-old man he tried to have a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old girl, not only did not drop out of the race or hide in shame, he doubled down. Moore denied the allegations and evoked the term "spiritual warfare," which is well known in Southern Christian churches, black and white, to elicit as much sympathy from the faithful as possible.

There’s nothing like red state hypocrisy!

America, I apologize for the South's hypocrisy — CNN

How virtuous.

I am sure all the right people are gushing with praise.

As a native Southerner, I'd like to apologize to the rest of the country. My region repeatedly claims that we place God above all else, but our actions tell a different story, especially when we mix religion, politics and the mistreatment of women and girls. We have politicians who feel no compunction, even, misusing the story of a sacred virgin birth to ignore child molestation.

Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter," Alabama State Auditor Jim Zeigler told the Washington Examiner Thursday, in an attempt to defend Roy Moore, a candidate for the US Senate from Alabama, after a damning story about Moore's alleged past was published by the Washington Post. "They became parents of Jesus," Zeigler added.
Such assertions of support are likely why a man like Moore felt comfortable enough to fund-raise just hours later — while boldly proclaiming the name of God.

That’s right . A man in a high-profile political race representing the supposed "family values" party, after being named in an eye-popping report alleging that when he was a 32-year-old man he tried to have a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old girl, not only did not drop out of the race or hide in shame, he doubled down. Moore denied the allegations and evoked the term "spiritual warfare," which is well known in Southern Christian churches, black and white, to elicit as much sympathy from the faithful as possible.

There’s nothing like red state hypocrisy!

America, I apologize for the South's hypocrisy — CNN

You can apologize for your radical left fringe all you want. Leave the rest of us out of your sordid fantasies.

Not to get too far into the psychology of Jesus in regards to the Oedipus Complex (keep in mind the authors were exposed to tidbits of traditional Western mythology and fables), in the Biblical Apocrypha, Joseph the Carpenter married at 40 years of age and lost his wife 49 years later. By her he had 4 sons and 2 daughters. So when he was with his second wife, Mary (that Catholics allude to as the "Mother of God") he was 99 years of age while Mary was 16. Joseph live to be 111 years old when he passed dying when Jesus was 18. So when Jesus was 30, Mary was 46. Some Catholics think the bride they are the "bride" of Jesus, but when you study the Bible content carefully, it appears Mary was, being still a virgin at that time according to the mythology.

Roy Moore: "I don’t remember ever dating any girl without the permission of her mother" Moore defends himself as pressure mounts

Well? Seems they are confused. As ALABAMA parents gave approvals.
My guess is they also give their kids YOUNG ASS up to church leaders
to enjoy. At even younger ages.To get the love of their sick anal lord.
As they are only practicing in the lords' darker anal images.
Which is just them doing what they would do, or are doing to the kiddies.

Last edited:

Not to get too far into the psychology of Jesus in regards to the Oedipus Complex (keep in mind the authors were exposed to tidbits of traditional Western mythology and fables), in the Biblical Apocrypha, Joseph the Carpenter married at 40 years of age and lost his wife 49 years later. By her he had 4 sons and 2 daughters. So when he was with his second wife, Mary (that Catholics allude to as the "Mother of God") he was 99 years of age while Mary was 16. Joseph live to be 111 years old when he passed dying when Jesus was 18. So when Jesus was 30, Mary was 46. Some Catholics think the bride they are the "bride" of Jesus, but when you study the Bible content carefully, it appears Mary was, being still a virgin at that time according to the mythology.
What are your sources for this fantasy?

Roy Moore: "I don’t remember ever dating any girl without the permission of her mother" Moore defends himself as pressure mounts

Well? Seems they are confused. As ALABAMA parents gave approvals.
My guess is they also give their kids YOUNG ASS up to church leaders
to enjoy. At even younger ages.To get the love of their sick anal lord.
As they are only practicing in the lords' darker anal images.
Which is just them doing what they would do, or are doing to the kiddies.
You have some deep issues you should be getting help with.

Hm. I've not read the Apocrypha. I can't really speak on it. Thanks for explaining what you meant in the last post, though.

What are your sources for this fantasy?

He was referencing the Biblical Apocrypha. Some ancient writings between the OT and NT. But not in all Bibles.

Forum List

Back