America Capitulates

It's based on fabricated bullshit meant to take our attention away from the "false scandals" of Benghazi, the IRS, Fast and Furious, etc. etc. etc.

...and it makes Obama look good. Like he's "on top of things". :lol:

What in the world is our administration thinking? Now we're closing embassies and consulates in 19 Muslim cities for the entire week! We have admitted defeat. How can we be looked upon as a strong broker in the Israeli/Palestinian peace talks? Our enemies are laughing at us tonight.

US posts in Muslim world will remain closed
Obama is afraid of another Benghazi. If Ahab wants to hit an embassy it doesn't matter whether it's open or closed. It's the symbolism.

It's based on fabricated bullshit meant to take our attention away from the "false scandals" of Benghazi, the IRS, Fast and Furious, etc. etc. etc.

...and it makes Obama look good. Like he's "on top of things". :lol:

Very true. But he's only looking good to his low information sycophants.

connery-2.jpg

Our embassies are safe......it makes me wanna break out in song.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i426pbQJZ_g]American anthem - Star Spangled Banner - YouTube[/ame]

What in the world is our administration thinking? Now we're closing embassies and consulates in 19 Muslim cities for the entire week! We have admitted defeat. How can we be looked upon as a strong broker in the Israeli/Palestinian peace talks? Our enemies are laughing at us tonight.

y'all worry way too much. there was a perceived threat and they were closed. it isn't waving a white flag.

now, if they hadn't been closed and the security put on heightened alert you be squealin' like a poked pig about how evil one billion + muslims are and why our government didn't do more. i am beginning to clearly understand agnew when he said "nattering nabobs of negativism".

Let's just close America.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoQZ0qmf-mk]Willie Nelson - The Party's Over - YouTube[/ame]

Didn't you hear? It's the holy month of Rama-dung and Muslims want to show the world exactly how peaceful they really are.

y'all worry way too much. there was a perceived threat and they were closed. it isn't waving a white flag.

now, if they hadn't been closed and the security put on heightened alert you be squealin' like a poked pig about how evil one billion + muslims are and why our government didn't do more. i am beginning to clearly understand agnew when he said "nattering nabobs of negativism".

Closing 19 embassies in Muslim cities for a week isn't waving a white flag? I'll bet our enemies consider it as waving a white flag!

Obama is showing the world that the US is a weak, spent power which a handful of brutal Islamists can easily terrorize .... and the biggest irony is that he doesn't seem to understand that there is no point in closing the Israeli Embassy in the Middle East because Israel is the only country in the world who knows how to handle these Islamic savages!

Even at this late stage in the game Obama is fixated in being nice to Islam and not offending the terrorists .... but he doesn't seem to care that he continuously offends his only true friend in the whole are, Israel.

What a ridiculous gesture to close the Israeli Embassy, he should be ashamed of himself!

I would think that the U.S is doing exactly what these terrorists want them too

I would think that the U.S is doing exactly what these terrorists want them too

Saw several clips of Obama and Biden boasting that" Al Qaeda id decimated, they're on the run" "Bin Laden is dead and General Motors is alive". The truth is, Al Qaeda has Obama on the run.

"What in the world is our administration thinking? Now we're closing embassies and consulates in 19 Muslim cities for the entire week!"

GOOD ! I hope they stay closed forever and ever....

"We have admitted defeat."

we admit NOTHING. defeat of what ? i'm glad everyone cleared out. hope it's for good. we don't need to be " there&there&there." no one travels there ANYMORE. and if you do, oh well, you're on your own. if they need food/water/bandaids/cough drops/ho-ho's....or psychiatrists...we can help them with that - give joe a call at the white house.

"How can we be looked upon as a strong broker in the Israeli/Palestinian peace talks? Our enemies are laughing at us tonight."

Laughing ? they don't know what laughter is !
they hate everything. hate laughter, hate love, hate books, hate music, hate you, hate me....

i know it's not funny, but if anyone's laughing -- it's US at them. they're nothing. they represent the complete opposite of good (of me, of you).
they are nothing but the lowliest form of "life" that walks the earth.

Yes but not for the reasons you're thinking about.
Those of us who consider US foreign policy to be a blight on the world are laughing because so many Americans actually believe this horse crap they put out as a credible threat.
The news today explains, quoting a leak as source, it was uncovered by America's computer spying network.

BBC News - Al-Qaeda leaders' talks 'sparked US embassy closures'

Even assuming the story has even the slightest bit of truth in it, I can see the conversation.

Ayman al-Zawahiri - Mate, let's scare the crap out of the Yanks
His mate - What the fuck are you going to do?
Ayman al-Zawahiri - Just answer your phone and play along. The Yanks are too fucking stupid to work this one out.

ring ring

Ayman al-Zawahiri - Now then, brother, we're going to set up mass bombings of American targets in the middle east.
His mate - You're shitting me; we're about to do the same all over Asia.
Ayman al-Zawahiri - Well, fuck me, we've got 20 suicide bombers and we're going to fly small planes, packed with explosives into American military targets, we're hoping to sink an aircraft carrier off Egypt.
His mate - Talk about great minds think alike but we also have explosive packed elephants in Thailand to destroy one of the great Satan's warships. We've fitted them with wheels so they can be pushed off the docks easily.
Ayman al-Zawahiri - Merry fuck - that's classic but we've got suicide camels, rigged with explosive that'll spit at the evil satanic American dogs before they blow in in McD, Jerusalem.
His mate - Well bugger me with a large rubber dildo, I'd never have thought of that one but we have the palm trees in the US embassy, KL, Malaysia rigged with explosive coconuts. It took ages to get the GM trees in place but they're ready now and we'll attack the last day of Ramadan.
Ayman al-Zawahiri - Look, we'd better hang up now in case the evil American dogs trace the call.
Mate - ok, see you after we destroy America.

Hangs up.

Ayman al-Zawahiri - That was a laugh; but do you think the fucking idiots will fall for the elephant thing?

The talk, involving top leader Ayman al-Zawahiri, represented one of the most serious plots since the 9/11 attacks

Yes but not for the reasons you're thinking about.
Those of us who consider US foreign policy to be a blight on the world are laughing because so many Americans actually believe this horse crap they put out as a credible threat.
The news today explains, quoting a leak as source, it was uncovered by America's computer spying network.

Even assuming the story has even the slightest bit of truth in it, I can see the conversation.

Ayman al-Zawahiri - Mate, let's scare the crap out of the Yanks
His mate - What the fuck are you going to do?
Ayman al-Zawahiri - Just answer your phone and play along. The Yanks are too fucking stupid to work this one out.

ring ring

Ayman al-Zawahiri - Now then, brother, we're going to set up mass bombings of American targets in the middle east.
His mate - You're shitting me; we're about to do the same all over Asia.
Ayman al-Zawahiri - Well, fuck me, we've got 20 suicide bombers and we're going to fly small planes, packed with explosives into American military targets, we're hoping to sink an aircraft carrier off Egypt.
His mate - Talk about great minds think alike but we also have explosive packed elephants in Thailand to destroy one of the great Satan's warships. We've fitted them with wheels so they can be pushed off the docks easily.
Ayman al-Zawahiri - Merry fuck - that's classic but we've got suicide camels, rigged with explosive that'll spit at the evil satanic American dogs before they blow in in McD, Jerusalem.
His mate - Well bugger me with a large rubber dildo, I'd never have thought of that one but we have the palm trees in the US embassy, KL, Malaysia rigged with explosive coconuts. It took ages to get the GM trees in place but they're ready now and we'll attack the last day of Ramadan.
Ayman al-Zawahiri - Look, we'd better hang up now in case the evil American dogs trace the call.
Mate - ok, see you after we destroy America.

Hangs up.

Ayman al-Zawahiri - That was a laugh; but do you think the fucking idiots will fall for the elephant thing?

The talk, involving top leader Ayman al-Zawahiri, represented one of the most serious plots since the 9/11 attacks

Hate to agree with you Fred, but I agree. We closed 19 embassies because of chatter? The worlds only super power brought to it's knees because Obama is afraid of another Benghazi? I agree with Member though. Keep them closed permanently.

Al-Qaida chief's message led to embassy closures

Forum List

Back