Amb. Yovanovitch colluded with Dims on impeachment. Caught committing perjury.

I tell ya, Schifferbrains and the rest of the Keystone Cop Dimwingers couldn't screw this up any worse.

Why Nazi Pelousy put that blithering nincompoop in charge of their impeachment farce is a mystery.

Yovanovitch communicated with Dem staffer on 'delicate' issue after complaint, emails show, despite testimony

EXCLUSIVE: Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, a key witness in House Democrats' impeachment inquiry, communicated via her personal email account with a Democratic congressional staffer concerning a "quite delicate" and "time-sensitive" matter -- just two days after the whistleblower complaint that kickstarted the inquiry was filed, and a month before the complaint became public, emails obtained Thursday by Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" show.

The emails appear to contradict Yovanovitch's deposition on Capitol Hill last month, in which she told U.S. Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., about an email she received Aug. 14 from the staffer, Laura Carey -- but indicated under oath that she never responded to it.

The communication came "from the Foreign Affairs Committee," and "they wanted me to come in and talk about, I guess, the circumstances of my departure" in May as ambassador to Ukraine, Yovanovitch testified, describing Carey's initial email. "I alerted the State Department, because I'm still an employee, and so, matters are generally handled through the State Department."

Yovanovitch continued: "So, she emailed me. I alerted the State Department and, you know, asked them to handle the correspondence. And, she emailed me again and said, you know, 'Who should I be in touch with?'"

Fox News is told it is a breach of normal procedure for congressional staff to reach out to a current State Department employee at their personal email address for official business

Asked directly whether she responded to Carey's overtures, Yovanovitch testified only that someone in the "Legislative Affairs Office" at the State Department had responded to Carey, to the best of her knowledge.

Yovanovitch did not indicate that she had responded to Carey's first email in any way, and testified explicitly that she did not reply to Carey's follow-up email concerning whom she should contact at the State Department.

However, emails obtained by Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" showed that in fact, Yovanovitch had responded to Carey's initial Aug. 14 email, writing that she "would love to reconnect and look forward to chatting with you."

On Aug. 14, Carey reached out to Yovanovitch with pleasantries about the last time the two had "crossed paths" -- "when I was detailed to" the Senate Foreign Relations Committee -- before noting that Carey had resigned from the State Department to join the House Foreign Affairs Committee staff performing oversight work.

"I'm writing to see if you would have time to meet up for a chat — in particular, I’m hoping to discuss some Ukraine-related oversight questions we are exploring," Carey then wrote to Yovanovitch. "I'd appreciate the chance to ground-truth a few pieces of information with you, some of which are quite delicate/time-sensitive and, thus, we want to make sure we get them right."

Carey continued: "Could you let me know if you have any time this week or next to connect? Happy to come to a place of your choosing, or if easier, to speak by phone at either of the numbers below. I'm also around this weekend if meeting up over coffee works."

On Aug. 15, Yovanovitch responded: "Thanks for reaching out -- and congratulations on your new job. I would love to reconnect and look forward to chatting with you. I have let EUR [Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs] know that you are interested in talking and they will be in touch with you shortly."

On Aug. 19, Carey wrote, "Great -- thanks for the response and I look forward to hearing from them. As mentioned, it would be ideal to connect this week... assuming this week is doable for you schedule-wise?"

Zeldin told Fox News on Thursday it was "greatly concerning" that Yovanovitch may have testified incorrectly that she did not personally respond to Carey's email.

"I would highly suspect that this Democratic staffer's work was connected in some way to the whistleblower's effort, which has evolved into this impeachment charade," Zeldin said. "We do know that the whistleblower was in contact with [House Intelligence Committee Chairman] Adam Schiff's team before the whistleblower had even hired an attorney or filed a whistleblower complaint even though Schiff had lied to the public originally claiming that there was no contact. Additionally, while the contents of the email from this staffer to Ambassador Yovanovitch clearly state what the conversation would be regarding, Yovanovitch, when I asked her specifically what the staffer was looking to speak about, did not provide these details."

Zeldin added: "I specifically asked her whether the Democratic staffer was responded to by Yovanovitch or the State Department. It is greatly concerning that Ambassador Yovanovitch didn't answer my question as honestly as she should have, especially while under oath."

Yovanovitch communicated with Dem staffer on 'delicate' issue after complaint, emails show, despite testimony

Ms. Yovanovitch needs to be picked up and sent into Solitary Confinement until a trial can be scheduled. Much like the libs did to Manafort. What's good for the goose, is good for the gander.

President Trump's biggest problem IMHO is that he plays too nicely.
You do understand that Trump appointed the Attorney General right??

So why doesn't Barr charge her if the evidence is so clear --- is Barr weak?

Is Obama controlling everyone?

Do you Trumpers ever get tired of having to excuse how pathetically weak your cult leader is??
This was just revealed.

I tell ya, Schifferbrains and the rest of the Keystone Cop Dimwingers couldn't screw this up any worse.

Why Nazi Pelousy put that blithering nincompoop in charge of their impeachment farce is a mystery.

EXCLUSIVE: Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, a key witness in House Democrats' impeachment inquiry, communicated via her personal email account with a Democratic congressional staffer concerning a "quite delicate" and "time-sensitive" matter -- just two days after the whistleblower complaint that kickstarted the inquiry was filed, and a month before the complaint became public, emails obtained Thursday by Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" show.

The emails appear to contradict Yovanovitch's deposition on Capitol Hill last month, in which she told U.S. Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., about an email she received Aug. 14 from the staffer, Laura Carey -- but indicated under oath that she never responded to it.

The communication came "from the Foreign Affairs Committee," and "they wanted me to come in and talk about, I guess, the circumstances of my departure" in May as ambassador to Ukraine, Yovanovitch testified, describing Carey's initial email. "I alerted the State Department, because I'm still an employee, and so, matters are generally handled through the State Department."

Yovanovitch continued: "So, she emailed me. I alerted the State Department and, you know, asked them to handle the correspondence. And, she emailed me again and said, you know, 'Who should I be in touch with?'"

Fox News is told it is a breach of normal procedure for congressional staff to reach out to a current State Department employee at their personal email address for official business

Asked directly whether she responded to Carey's overtures, Yovanovitch testified only that someone in the "Legislative Affairs Office" at the State Department had responded to Carey, to the best of her knowledge.

Yovanovitch did not indicate that she had responded to Carey's first email in any way, and testified explicitly that she did not reply to Carey's follow-up email concerning whom she should contact at the State Department.

However, emails obtained by Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" showed that in fact, Yovanovitch had responded to Carey's initial Aug. 14 email, writing that she "would love to reconnect and look forward to chatting with you."

On Aug. 14, Carey reached out to Yovanovitch with pleasantries about the last time the two had "crossed paths" -- "when I was detailed to" the Senate Foreign Relations Committee -- before noting that Carey had resigned from the State Department to join the House Foreign Affairs Committee staff performing oversight work.

"I'm writing to see if you would have time to meet up for a chat — in particular, I’m hoping to discuss some Ukraine-related oversight questions we are exploring," Carey then wrote to Yovanovitch. "I'd appreciate the chance to ground-truth a few pieces of information with you, some of which are quite delicate/time-sensitive and, thus, we want to make sure we get them right."

Carey continued: "Could you let me know if you have any time this week or next to connect? Happy to come to a place of your choosing, or if easier, to speak by phone at either of the numbers below. I'm also around this weekend if meeting up over coffee works."

On Aug. 15, Yovanovitch responded: "Thanks for reaching out -- and congratulations on your new job. I would love to reconnect and look forward to chatting with you. I have let EUR [Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs] know that you are interested in talking and they will be in touch with you shortly."

On Aug. 19, Carey wrote, "Great -- thanks for the response and I look forward to hearing from them. As mentioned, it would be ideal to connect this week... assuming this week is doable for you schedule-wise?"

Zeldin told Fox News on Thursday it was "greatly concerning" that Yovanovitch may have testified incorrectly that she did not personally respond to Carey's email.

"I would highly suspect that this Democratic staffer's work was connected in some way to the whistleblower's effort, which has evolved into this impeachment charade," Zeldin said. "We do know that the whistleblower was in contact with [House Intelligence Committee Chairman] Adam Schiff's team before the whistleblower had even hired an attorney or filed a whistleblower complaint even though Schiff had lied to the public originally claiming that there was no contact. Additionally, while the contents of the email from this staffer to Ambassador Yovanovitch clearly state what the conversation would be regarding, Yovanovitch, when I asked her specifically what the staffer was looking to speak about, did not provide these details."

Zeldin added: "I specifically asked her whether the Democratic staffer was responded to by Yovanovitch or the State Department. It is greatly concerning that Ambassador Yovanovitch didn't answer my question as honestly as she should have, especially while under oath."

Ms. Yovanovitch needs to be picked up and sent into Solitary Confinement until a trial can be scheduled. Much like the libs did to Manafort. What's good for the goose, is good for the gander.

President Trump's biggest problem IMHO is that he plays too nicely.
You do understand that Trump appointed the Attorney General right??

So why doesn't Barr charge her if the evidence is so clear --- is Barr weak?

Is Obama controlling everyone?

Do you Trumpers ever get tired of having to excuse how pathetically weak your cult leader is??

This has just been revealed you know. Giving this broad an opportunity to drop a dime on people higher on the food chain in return for favorable treatment is the American way, bf.

Democrats are amazing "people"

The emails are in black and white -
Yet the trolls on here -
Deny, Deny, Deny

She admits the emails are accurate -
But they don't mean what they mean.

Deny, Deny, Deny

There is no way anyone with an IQ above their hat size thinks this is a legitimate process.

ONE AMERICA NEWS (OAN) GOES WHERE MSM WON’T: Former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko tells OAN all about former U.S. Ambassador Marie Yovanovich’s “untouchables” list. If OAN can go to Ukraine and interview principals in the impeachment scandal, why can’t ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, the Washington Post, New York Times, etc. etc.?

Answer: Because they’re not interested in knowing what actually happened.

This undercuts the thesis of the whole impeachment endeavor. And this is the evidence that the House prosecutors will be confronted with if there’s a trial in the Senate.

EMAIL?????

Corrupt Former Ukraine Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch Is Retiring From State Department

The former US Ambassador was involved in numerous corrupt acts while overseeing the US Embassy in the Ukraine.

Just last month our Beloved President Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani revealed a huge money laundering operation involving the Bidens and Burisma Holdings in the Ukraine. Money was flowing through Latvia and Cyprus disguised as loans to various tech companies then paid out as ‘board fees’ to Hunter Biden.

“That is a straight out violation of a money laundering statute,” Giuliani said.

Giuliani revealed that there is documents showing Schiff’s star witness, fired US Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch perjured herself at least twice during her impeachment testimony.

Rudy Giuliani: I didn’t need her out of the way. I forced her out because she’s corrupt. I came back with a document that will show unequivocally that she committed perjury. When she said that she turned down the visa for Mr. Shokin because of corruption. The fact is that on the record in the State Department’s own records, the reason given is because he had an operation. He hadn’t recovered yet. The operation was of course two years before. It’s documented evidence that she committed perjury. I have four witnesses that will testify that she personally turned down their visas. Because they were going to come here to give evidence either against Biden or against the Democratic Party.

Tucker Carlson, the ultimate truth for zero college boys

What is with your obsession with the amount of college someone has achieved?

How many degrees do you have? Several or none at all?

College isn't necessarily a sign of intelligence (as you demonstrate). It is often a sign someone can just follow directions
and please instructors.

Why Nazi Pelousy put that blithering nincompoop in charge of their impeachment farce is a mystery./QUOTE]
'Birds of a feather', dude.
EMAIL?????

Corrupt

College isn't necessarily a sign of intelligence (as you demonstrate). It is often a sign someone can just follow directions
and please instructors.

Ukraine Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch Is Retiring From State Department

The former US Ambassador was involved in numerous corrupt acts while overseeing the US Embassy in the Ukraine.

Just last month our Beloved President Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani

Can we agree most posters (all white and old I suspect) have zero college?
me? May we say post docs?
i wonder where the dreaded Marie thing came from.
Gateway pundit.

and please instructors.

revealed a huge money laundering operation involving the Bidens and Burisma Holdings in the Ukraine. Money was flowing through Latvia and Cyprus disguised as loans to various tech companies then paid out as ‘board fees’ to Hunter Biden.

“That is a straight out violation of a money laundering statute,” Giuliani said.

Giuliani revealed that there is documents showing Schiff’s star witness, fired US Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch perjured herself at least twice during her impeachment testimony.

Rudy Giuliani: I didn’t need her out of the way. I forced her out because she’s corrupt. I came back with a document that will show unequivocally that she committed perjury. When she said that she turned down the visa for Mr. Shokin because of corruption. The fact is that on the record in the State Department’s own records, the reason given is because he had an operation. He hadn’t recovered yet. The operation was of course two years before. It’s documented evidence that she committed perjury. I have four witnesses that will testify that she personally turned down their visas. Because they were going to come here to give evidence either against Biden or against the Democratic Party.
Why Nazi Pelousy put that blithering nincompoop in charge of their impeachment farce is a mystery./QUOTE]
'Birds of a feather', dude.

and please instructors.

and please instructors.
Yup.

They try to confuse credentialing with Expertise.

Alan Dershowitz: When Trump Is Acquitted He Will No Longer Be Impeached – The Impeachment Disappears

When President Trump is acquitted next week he will no longer be impeached. It will be over. It will be removed from his record.

Sorry, Nancy.
The charade is over.

Alan Dershowitz: Nancy Pelosi has pulled a real sharp one. She’s said even if he’s acquitted and vindicated he’s still impeached. That should not be how it is. Why? He was indicted. And what happens if a person is acquitted after indictment? The indictment disappears… And when you deny someone due process saying, “Well we’re only indicting him.” You can’t come back and say, “But he’s still indicted!” If he wins this no reasonable person will regard him as impeached anymore than you would regard someone who’s indicted as still being indicted if he won at court.

and please instructors.
Yup.

Alan Dershowitz: When Trump Is Acquitted He Will No Longer Be Impeached – The Impeachment Disappears

When President Trump is acquitted next week he will no longer be impeached. It will be over. It will be removed from his record.

Sorry, Nancy.
The charade is over.

Alan Dershowitz: Nancy Pelosi has pulled a real sharp one. She’s said even if he’s acquitted and vindicated he’s still impeached. That should not be how it is. Why? He was indicted. And what happens if a person is acquitted after indictment? The indictment disappears… And when you deny someone due process saying, “Well we’re only indicting him.” You can’t come back and say, “But he’s still indicted!” If he wins this no reasonable person will regard him as impeached anymore than you would regard someone who’s indicted as still being indicted if he won at court.

He will always be impeached and never exonerated. Dershowitz was probably on crack when he testified.

He will always be impeached and never exonerated.
Just like Clinton. And unlike with Trump, Clinton clearly committed a crime and had solid physical evidence against him.
And Harvard professor Dershowitz says you're wrong anyway, surprise.

I expect after Trump is reelected the Senate holds hearings with people like Erick Cariamella and Hunter Biden playing
starring roles, among many others.

Dershowitz was probably on crack when he testified.
You would know about that.
You've yet to post a single thing that isn't filled with more crap than a San Francisco street corner.

Last edited:

and please instructors.
Yup.

Sorry, Nancy.
The charade is over.

He will always be impeached and never exonerated. Dershowitz was probably on crack when he testified.
No. The Impeachment articles are the claim that the House has evidence, beyond a reasonable doubt, that our Beloved President had committed crimes worthy of removal. That claim is then tested in The US Senate and either proven True or False.

If proven True, the President is removed.
If proven False, then the House members of that Congress are forever shamed for unnecessarily putting the Nation through the trauma.

This whole pathetic impeachment effort was worse than a waste of time.

Indeed, it’s not entirely clear why House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and the rest of the leading luminaries of the Democratic Party even decided to embark upon this national exercise in political self-flagellation.

It is true, of course, that many on the left have been juiced up by an all-encompassing impeachment fervor since the day President Trump was inaugurated. Who can forget the infamous Fake News Washington Post headline from Inauguration Day 2017: “The campaign to impeach President Trump has begun.”

After Daed Mueller struck out, Crazy Nancy thought she needed some sort of grist to appease Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the rest of the crazy far-left caucus.

Lackluster television ratings indicate that the vast majority of Sensible Americans tuned out much of the Pelosi-Schumer impeachment show. Good for them.

images

It is time to move past this unfortunate affair and limit the fallout as much as possible.

Forum List

Back