So much for fairness. Schifferbrains ties Republican hands on calling witnesses.

WOW..

Republicans must submit their questions for approval???

Republicans must submit thier witness list for approval???

WTF

SO much for due process.. This is the prosecution telling the defense what they are allowed to say and do.... SOVIET STYLE JUSTICE... GUILTY BY ACCUSATION and NO ABILITY TO DEFEND YOURSELF..

Witnesses? GOP witnesses? Ain't no GOP witnesses. They're all busy rejecting subpoenas on orders of the boss. I'm sure they're all dying to go testify as to the boss's innocence, but no go Nairobi.

GOP witnesses. That's some funny stuff right there.
Schifferbrains should be a the top of the list.

Are you keeping track of how many GOP fact-witnesses have rejected, ignored, or fought subpoenas? I can't find an up-to-date account. I think Mulvaney is joining the long list of GOP non-witnesses today.

Yeah, I can see why you want Schiff. The last person you want to hear from is a GOP witness.

Witnesses? GOP witnesses? Ain't no GOP witnesses. They're all busy rejecting subpoenas on orders of the boss. I'm sure they're all dying to go testify as to the boss's innocence, but no go Nairobi.

Are you keeping track of how many GOP fact-witnesses have rejected, ignored, or fought subpoenas? I can't find an up-to-date account. I think Mulvaney is joining the long list of GOP non-witnesses today.

Yeah, I can see why you want Schiff. The last person you want to hear from is a GOP witness.
Hey Dummy, a GOP witness would be those called by the GOP. Schifferbrains has tied their hands on who the GOP can call as a witness, and what they can ask.

Get a clue.

From all the connections with every witness to Shciff's office and all prior to them coming out as a witness, Schiff is now the coup's organizer with Nancy's blessing.. These people need to see the sudden stop of a short rope as they are trying to destroy our Republic...

These people are committing TREASON against the United States Of America..

Hey Dummy, a GOP witness would be those called by the GOP. Schifferbrains has tied their hands on who the GOP can call as a witness, and what they can ask.

Get a clue.

I hear you. You don't want Mulvaney to tell what he knows. Why would you?

Get a clue.

Please link me up to my post saying I don't want Mulvaney to testify?

Oops!

That's all so very funny.

Schiff, the smartass, has issued rules that the Goobers have to write a detailed explanation for the relevance of a witness to justify why they are calling them. "GOP witnesses" in this context means witnesses called by the GOP. They had already announced they'd be going to drag the Bidens before the committees in public hearings. You can probably bet their other "witnesses" would be just as relevant to shed light on the Mob Boss's extortion. Because nothing shouts "serious" quite like turning impeachment hearings into a circus.

But, THAT'S UNFAIR! Justification, in writing! Ha! Hence the whining...

Schiff, the smartass, has issued rules that the Goobers have to write a detailed explanation for the relevance of a witness to justify why they are calling them. "GOP witnesses" in this context means witnesses called by the GOP. They had already announced they'd be going to drag the Bidens before the committees in public hearings. You can probably bet their other "witnesses" would be just as relevant to shed light on the Mob Boss's extortion. Because nothing shouts "serious" quite like turning impeachment hearings into a circus.

I heard they want to call Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort as character witnesses. If they're free.

The GOP will try to make it a circus & demand witnesses to testify about stuff that is not relevant.

Neither Biden testimony is relevant to the impeachment.

I heard they want to call Michael Cohen and Paul Manafort as character witnesses. If they're free.

Yep, they are in high demand these days. Hardly a free moment between the two of them.

I hear Sondland is out. Trump: "I hardly know the gentleman."

How about Stone? They might have to hurry up a bit.

Yep, they are in high demand these days. Hardly a free moment between the two of them.

I hear Sondland is out. Trump: "I hardly know the gentleman."

How about Stone? They might have to hurry up a bit.

They know where to serve the subpoena!

Yeah, I saw the tire tracks on Sondland's back. One of the problems with selling Ambassadorship's to the high-bidder is, sometimes, you get a poor-quality bagman. Trump should have taken less for the EU-Amb, and gotten a more reliable, experienced guy. High crimes and misdemeanors are too important to be left to amateurs.

With John Bolton refusing to honor a Congressional subpoena, I guess we have to take Fiona Hill's word for what he said. Not a good look.

With John Bolton refusing to honor a Congressional subpoena, I guess we have to take Fiona Hill's word for what he said. Not a good look.

Yep. Not just the choice of bagmen was incompetent, so is the stalling tactics.

As to their obsession with the whistle-blower - I have come to think about that as their effort to make him or her into a partisan hack, sort of the poisoned tree. Whoever confirms his or her account cannot but confirm partisan hackery - a fruit of the poisoned tree. They are actually already trying. And it's not that their marks would put up much by way of resistance. What do you think?

Forum List

Back