Woman Charged With Murder For What Planned Parenthood Does Every Day!

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
A woman giving birth to a stillborn child is charged with murder because she took meth, yet I thought Planned Parenthood and the Left excused and rationalized hundreds of casual abortions everyday as a "right" because it is just a fetus and not a human being and so has no rights?!

So how can you be charged with murder when the fetus is not a human being?

And if the fetus is a human being, why isn't abortion murder?

I thought it was the woman's body to do with as she pleased.

California mom of 3 arrested after giving birth to stillborn with 'toxic levels of meth' in system

A woman giving birth to a stillborn child is charged with murder because she took meth, yet I thought Planned Parenthood and the Left excused and rationalized hundreds of casual abortions everyday as a "right" because it is just a fetus and not a human being and so has no rights?!

So how can you be charged with murder when the fetus is not a human being?

And if the fetus is a human being, why isn't abortion murder?

I thought it was the woman's body to do with as she pleased.

California mom of 3 arrested after giving birth to stillborn with 'toxic levels of meth' in system
Read the article you quoted. She was not arrested for murder. It only says she was arrested. Murder is your word not the articles.

Still, it's a travesty, but not murder

Read the article you quoted. She was not arrested for murder. It only says she was arrested. Murder is your word not the articles. Still, it's a travesty, but not murder

Yes it does. You are just too lazy to actually READ the article and click on its links!

https://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article237069594.html

Woman charged with murder after delivering a stillborn baby with meth in its system

California mom charged with murder after meth found in stillborn baby’s system, police say

Central California mother charged with murder after delivering stillborn baby with meth in its system

No. I didn't click on the links. You were to lazy to cite the linked article.

No. I didn't click on the links. You were to lazy to cite the linked article.

Typical jackass Tard. Have to drag them to the facts then they have an excuse for and blame everyone but themselves for not bothering to read.

I guess that says all we need to know about what kind of "Investigative Climate Scientist" you must really be! And what your opinions are worth on climate change! You read an article about a woman charged with murder but when you don't actually see the word murder ostensibly spelled out in your face, rather than check any of the supplied links within it for additional information which YOU PASSED RIGHT FUCKING OVER from which the Fox report was based, you make a conscious decision to ignore all of the linked material and only draw conclusions on what you chose to read. That makes you a worthless fucking "scientist."

Too disingenuous to even admit you were wrong, even when caught with your pants around your ankles! :auiqs.jpg:

Typical jackass Tard. Have to drag them to the facts then they have an excuse for and blame everyone but themselves for not bothering to read.

I guess that says all we need to know about what kind of "Investigative Climate Scientist" you must really be! And what your opinions are worth on climate change! You read an article about a woman charged with murder but when you don't actually see the word murder ostensibly spelled out in your face, rather than check any of the supplied links within it for additional information which YOU PASSED RIGHT FUCKING OVER from which the Fox report was based, you make a conscious decision to ignore all of the linked material and only draw conclusions on what you chose to read. That makes you a worthless fucking "scientist."

Too disingenuous to even admit you were wrong, even when caught with your pants around your ankles! :auiqs.jpg:
My, my. What an ill-tempered drama queen. You are doubling down on your drama. Next time please cite an appropriate source.

My, my. What an ill-tempered drama queen. You are doubling down on your drama. Next time please cite an appropriate source.

The $5 million bail should have been a good clue. When it's that much, it's almost always murder.

I read that article on Fox yesterday and figured out it was murder without going any further. What else could such an arrest be, anyway?

Last edited:

Next time don't be a whiny little turd making excuses for needing someone to lead you around by your nose.

This is a big mistake on California's part. I'm hoping there's more to the story, but if not they are setting a major precedent that will lead in the wrong direction.

Poor child. Cannot even admit you were wrong with your petulant tantrum and bonehead accusations and complaints even when you are BLATANTLY proven wrong like all Aspergers babies. For YOU, WeeWee, apparently the only "appropriate source" would be a set of romper-room wood blocks with his mother to SPELL IT OUT for him leading him by the nose like someone who just learned to use the internet yesterday! Brain-dead stupid lazy ignorant childish climate Tard. Poor scientist!!

Last edited:
If a fetus is a human being how do we know the baby wasn't just a meth head? :dunno:

Poor child. Cannot even admit you were wrong with your petulant tantrum and bonehead accusations and complaints even when you are BLATANTLY proven wrong like all Aspergers babies. For YOU, WeeWee, apparently the only "appropriate source" would be a set of romper-room wood blocks with his mother to SPELL IT OUT for him leading him by the nose like someone who just learned to use the internet yesterday! Brain-dead stupid lazy ignorant childish climate Tard. Poor scientist!!

Are you OK? You are beginning to act creepy. Seek a quiet spot and say "Ommmm."

Are you OK? You are beginning to act creepy. Seek a quiet spot and say "Ommmm."

Look you talentless fraud scientist hack, it is clear you are just too immature to simply admit you were dead wrong and stop while you are ahead. Quit trolling this thread and either contribute something relevant or get off of it, or I'll slap you down so hard, you won't be able to see over the rims of your climate changing polar bear melting Keds sneakers! :1peleas:

Look you talentless fraud scientist hack, it is clear you are just too immature to simply admit you were dead wrong and stop while you are ahead. Quit trolling this thread and either contribute something relevant or get off of it, or I'll slap you down so hard, you won't be able to see over the rims of your climate changing polar bear melting Keds sneakers!
I don't think meditation is working for you. Why don't you try anger management. Or maybe let it all out with verbal primal screaming.

Look you talentless fraud scientist hack, it is clear you are just too immature to simply admit you were dead wrong and stop while you are ahead. Quit trolling this thread and either contribute something relevant or get off of it, or I'll slap you down so hard, you won't be able to see over the rims of your climate changing polar bear melting Keds sneakers!
I don't think meditation is working for you. Why don't you try anger management. Or maybe let it all out with verbal primal screaming.

I don't need to WeeWee. I can simply sit back and watch your head explode as all your crazy myths about man-made climate change are continually proven wrong yet again with another colder than normal freezing winter prediction! But good to see you are big enough to man up like the person of integrity I knew you were!

I don't need to WeeWee. I can simply sit back and watch your head explode as all your crazy myths about man-made climate change are continually proven wrong yet again with another colder than normal freezing winter prediction! But good to see you are big enough to man up like the person of integrity I knew you were!
You want to change the topic to climate change?

You want to change the topic to climate change?
Fuck off troll. Either say something about the woman charged with murder, get off the thread or I'll report you. I'm sick of your childish 5th grade juvenile bullshit trolling. All because you are too juvenile to just admit you didn't READ WHAT WAS IN MY LINKED ARTICLE.

Forum List

Back