Amb William Taylor, is Tramp embezzeling, its like he thinks the money

is his.
------------------------------------------

A few days later, on Sept. 7, Taylor testified that Morrison related to him another conversation that Trump had with Sondland that gave him a “sinking feeling.” He told Taylor that Trump “did insist that President Zelensky go to a microphone and say he is opening investigations of Biden and 2016 election interference, and that President Zelensky should want to do this himself,” Taylor said, summarizing what he heard for lawmakers.

Taylor also told lawmakers that Sondland had explained that Trump is a “businessman” and that when a businessman is about to sign a check to someone he asks for what he is owed. Taylor scoffed at the notion that Ukraine “owed” anything to Trump.

U.S. envoy says he was told release of Ukraine aid was contingent on public declaration to investigate Bidens, 2016 election
-----------------------------------------------

He is using our tax payers money like its his!! Its just unbelievable.
if withholding aid to get a corrupt politician in jail its well worth it,,,

Since you are talking about tramp, yes he belongs in jail. He would be in jail if he wasn't Potus. Soon he won't be.

Congratulations you're in the running to be the most deluded and stupid piece of crap on this board. The competition is very stiff so keep slinging shit.

is his.

A few days later, on Sept. 7, Taylor testified that Morrison related to him another conversation that Trump had with Sondland that gave him a “sinking feeling.” He told Taylor that Trump “did insist that President Zelensky go to a microphone and say he is opening investigations of Biden and 2016 election interference, and that President Zelensky should want to do this himself,” Taylor said, summarizing what he heard for lawmakers.

Taylor also told lawmakers that Sondland had explained that Trump is a “businessman” and that when a businessman is about to sign a check to someone he asks for what he is owed. Taylor scoffed at the notion that Ukraine “owed” anything to Trump.

U.S. envoy says he was told release of Ukraine aid was contingent on public declaration to investigate Bidens, 2016 election

Yeah, I read his 15 page opening statement.

It's pretty damning. Added to the texts and the other testimony in any regular criminal trial it would be a slam-dunk on tRump with a side perjury for Sondham.
Obviously you have no clue how a court of law works but that's true of 99.9 percent of the people on this board.
Number one: It has to be illegal. So it has to be determined if the activity breaks any laws. It has to be determined by attorneys and the courts excluding the court of public opinion.

Number two: If the action is declared illegal a real attorney would never attempt to prosecute on such truly flimsy evidence, most of it second hand with a high probability of built in bias.

Impeachment is neither a court proceeding nor requires a crime.
No shit Sherlock, I'm not addressing that. I'm addressing the claim by some that Trump is guilty of any crime, a claim that so far can only stand up in the court of public opinion. But more so I'm addressing HOW evidence is viewed by the courts, nothing more, nothing less. Hell, my point should have been obvious with "you have no clue how a court of law works".........

is his.

It's pretty damning. Added to the texts and the other testimony in any regular criminal trial it would be a slam-dunk on tRump with a side perjury for Sondham.
Obviously you have no clue how a court of law works but that's true of 99.9 percent of the people on this board.
Number one: It has to be illegal. So it has to be determined if the activity breaks any laws. It has to be determined by attorneys and the courts excluding the court of public opinion.

Number two: If the action is declared illegal a real attorney would never attempt to prosecute on such truly flimsy evidence, most of it second hand with a high probability of built in bias.

No shit Sherlock, I'm not addressing that. I'm addressing the claim by some that Trump is guilty of any crime, a claim that so far can only stand up in the court of public opinion. But more so I'm addressing HOW evidence is viewed by the courts, nothing more, nothing less. Hell, my point should have been obvious with "you have no clue how a court of law works".........

Soliciting foreign assistance in elections is a crime.

is his.

but bringing a corrupt politician to justice isnt,,, which is what trump was doing

is his.

It is? Show the statute. :dunno:

And I'm referring specifically to this instance and it's possible REAL application to criminal law considering nothing of value was actually exchanged.

is his.

Since you are talking about tramp, yes he belongs in jail. He would be in jail if he wasn't Potus. Soon he won't be.
after 2024.

So you agree he belongs there.

He was duly elected and has committed no crimes. He belongs there.

is his.

Maybe its not a crime to solicit or PAY FOR foreign assistance, just ask Hillary about her paying Russians for the Steele Dossier. Maybe Trump had no "intent" to commit a crime, like Hillary? Maybe Trump didn't make a video confession like Biden saying he wanted the prosecutor fired or he would withhold military funding?

Trump wanted the Ukrainians to work WITH Barr and others investigating "meddling" in the 2016 election. That is certainly a legitimate investigation. You have no clue what Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz are going to come up with legitimizing the Trump investigations.

but bringing a corrupt politician to justice isnt,,, which is what trump was doing

No. He wasn't.
There was no corruption, dope.
It certainly didn't require an ask by the president to determine that. Certainly Trump's State Dept could have briefed the president on why that prosecutor was sacked.

There were many parties interested in cleaning up the prosecutors office long before Biden was involved. Including Republican Senators.

Republican senators echoed Biden in urging Ukrainian president to reform prosecutor general's office - CNNPolitics

Portman, Durbin, Shaheen, and Senate Ukraine Caucus Reaffirm Commitment to Help Ukraine Take on Corruption | Senator Rob Portman

[USC02] 52 USC 30121: Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

is his.

I'll take that bet. Trump will be POTUS until 1/21/25. Enjoy!!

I wasn't betting, he belongs in jail and would be if not the Potus.

Now back to the OP:

Is he embezzling money from the tax payers. I suspect he is, he just tried to use about 400,000 for personal use.

That is the same as stealing.

I'll bet his net worth will be less when he leaves office than when he entered office or in other words the reverse of democrats who always seem to leave much more well off than they were entering office. The job doesn't pay all that much and Trump even gives that away.

And I'm referring specifically to this instance and it's possible REAL application to criminal law considering nothing of value was actually exchanged.

A false narrative of corruption regarding the main political opponent of a candidate that assists in their campaign is certainly of value. Otherwise why pursue it?

Maybe its not a crime to solicit or PAY FOR foreign assistance, just ask Hillary about her paying Russians for the Steele Dossier. Maybe Trump had no "intent" to commit a crime, like Hillary? Maybe Trump didn't make a video confession like Biden saying he wanted the prosecutor fired or he would withhold military funding?

Trump wanted the Ukrainians to work WITH Barr and others investigating "meddling" in the 2016 election. That is certainly a legitimate investigation. You have no clue what Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz are going to come up with legitimizing the Trump investigations.

There was no Ukranian "meddling" in 2016, dope. Clinton did not "pay russians".

Trump did however try to taint his opponent by extorting a foreign govt to make phony claims.

No. He wasn't.
It certainly didn't require an ask by the president to determine that. Certainly Trump's State Dept could have briefed the president on why that prosecutor was sacked.

There were many parties interested in cleaning up the prosecutors office long before Biden was involved. Including Republican Senators.

Republican senators echoed Biden in urging Ukrainian president to reform prosecutor general's office - CNNPolitics

Portman, Durbin, Shaheen, and Senate Ukraine Caucus Reaffirm Commitment to Help Ukraine Take on Corruption | Senator Rob Portman

yes he was and is why he included the DOJ in on it,,,

and your opinion on whether there was corruption is just that,,OPINION,,,

you guys sure are squirming to say biden did nothing wrong,,,almost like you know he did and want any investigation into it stopped,,,otherwise you would sit back and watch republicans get egg on their faces if not true,,,

A false narrative of corruption regarding the main political opponent of a candidate that assists in their campaign is certainly of value. Otherwise why pursue it?
because a crime might have been committed,,,

No. He wasn't.

you guys sure are squirming to say biden did nothing wrong,,,almost like you know he did and want any investigation into it stopped,,,otherwise you would sit back and watch republicans get egg on their faces if not true,,,

It's not opinion, dope.
Biden was acting in an official capacity and was implementing policy.

I gave you a link to Republican Senator Portman's page showing how his Ukranian group had the same misgivings with corruption in the prosecutor's office.

because a crime might have been committed,,,

Yes. By Trump, dope.

No. He wasn't.

It's not opinion, dope.
Biden was acting in an official capacity and was implementing policy.

I gave you a link to Republican Senator Portman's page showing how his Ukranian group had the same misgivings with corruption in the prosecutor's office.

what does his son have to do with policy???

and sorry its still opinion,,,

why wont you just sit back and let the repubes get egg on their face??
its almost like you know something is wrong,,,

Forum List

Back