Amb William Taylor, is Tramp embezzeling, its like he thinks the money

is his.
------------------------------------------

A few days later, on Sept. 7, Taylor testified that Morrison related to him another conversation that Trump had with Sondland that gave him a “sinking feeling.” He told Taylor that Trump “did insist that President Zelensky go to a microphone and say he is opening investigations of Biden and 2016 election interference, and that President Zelensky should want to do this himself,” Taylor said, summarizing what he heard for lawmakers.

Taylor also told lawmakers that Sondland had explained that Trump is a “businessman” and that when a businessman is about to sign a check to someone he asks for what he is owed. Taylor scoffed at the notion that Ukraine “owed” anything to Trump.

U.S. envoy says he was told release of Ukraine aid was contingent on public declaration to investigate Bidens, 2016 election
-----------------------------------------------

He is using our tax payers money like its his!! Its just unbelievable.
if withholding aid to get a corrupt politician in jail its well worth it,,,

Since you are talking about tramp, yes he belongs in jail. He would be in jail if he wasn't Potus. Soon he won't be.

If that were true, why hasn't the House impeached him and the Senate removed him from office?

Oh, it's because you have a HUGE nothingburger!

This is the process this is going on right now. The House is gathering evidence, and the GOP is in the room when they are doing it. Once the evidence is gathered, it will be displayed publicly and articles of Impeachment will be voted on. I expect trump to be Impeached in the House. Right now it appears to be irrefutable evidence that trump made an "announced" investigation of Biden the criteria for getting Ukrainian military aid. That is extortion and that is ILLEGAL.

Add that to all the other felonies he has been named party to, and we have a stone cold criminal in the White House. Many of us have know this for years. Soon, Independent voters will also know it and he will be sunk.

Nixon had Ford pardon him. If trump were smart, which he isn't, he would resign as soon as possible and get Pence to pardon him, before it is proven that Pence also we involved in the massive cover up....

someone ate a big bowl of koo koo puffs this morning,,,

is his.

A few days later, on Sept. 7, Taylor testified that Morrison related to him another conversation that Trump had with Sondland that gave him a “sinking feeling.” He told Taylor that Trump “did insist that President Zelensky go to a microphone and say he is opening investigations of Biden and 2016 election interference, and that President Zelensky should want to do this himself,” Taylor said, summarizing what he heard for lawmakers.

Taylor also told lawmakers that Sondland had explained that Trump is a “businessman” and that when a businessman is about to sign a check to someone he asks for what he is owed. Taylor scoffed at the notion that Ukraine “owed” anything to Trump.

U.S. envoy says he was told release of Ukraine aid was contingent on public declaration to investigate Bidens, 2016 election

Sondland did not say that, so your accusation is just more libtard hearsay from a Deep State ambassador.

Sondland lied like a rug!
The same could be said of Taylor. It's all in who you choose to believe. Personally I choose to wait and see.........

Taylor took meticulous notes....which will be as good as tape in a court of law. Once the House Impeaches, that is the same as an indictment. Then the Senate Democrats will take the facts to the Senate and the trial will take place there.

Let's see how brazen the Repubs in the Senate are? Do they stick with the proven criminal trump or do they decide their careers are more important. The walls are closing in on trump......LOVE IT!

is his.

Sondland did not say that, so your accusation is just more libtard hearsay from a Deep State ambassador.

The same could be said of Taylor. It's all in who you choose to believe. Personally I choose to wait and see.........

Taylor took meticulous notes....which will be as good as tape in a court of law. Once the House Impeaches, that is the same as an indictment. Then the Senate Democrats will take the facts to the Senate and the trial will take place there.

Let's see how brazen the Repubs in the Senate are? Do they stick with the proven criminal trump or do they decide their careers are more important. The walls are closing in on trump......LOVE IT!
Like I said, "it's all in who you CHOOSE to believe........" I for one don't give into partisan hysterics.......

is his.

Since you are talking about tramp, yes he belongs in jail. He would be in jail if he wasn't Potus. Soon he won't be.

If that were true, why hasn't the House impeached him and the Senate removed him from office?

This is the process this is going on right now. The House is gathering evidence, and the GOP is in the room when they are doing it. Once the evidence is gathered, it will be displayed publicly and articles of Impeachment will be voted on. I expect trump to be Impeached in the House. Right now it appears to be irrefutable evidence that trump made an "announced" investigation of Biden the criteria for getting Ukrainian military aid. That is extortion and that is ILLEGAL.

Add that to all the other felonies he has been named party to, and we have a stone cold criminal in the White House. Many of us have know this for years. Soon, Independent voters will also know it and he will be sunk.

Nixon had Ford pardon him. If trump were smart, which he isn't, he would resign as soon as possible and get Pence to pardon him, before it is proven that Pence also we involved in the massive cover up....

Ha Ha! The walls are closing in on trump. Republicans walked out of the fact gathering meeting yesterday, cause they knew Taylor had the goods on your boy.

Instead, they wanted to talk about 2016 and conspiracy theories. WHERE IS BARR....WHY DID HE WALK AWAY FROM AN OBVIOUS CRIME?

WHERE IS POMPEO.? I bet he wishes he was back in Congress, instead of working for the Liar in Chief....

These people do not want to go down with trump. Someone is going to stand up and say, "yes, he used the appropriated money to pressure Ukraine to investigate Biden."

If they keep lying for trump, they will be caught in the net of the cover up.....Barr, Pompeo and Rudy are at the center of the cover up....

is his.

Like I said, "it's all in who you CHOOSE to believe........" I for one don't give into partisan hysterics.......

I believe the West Point, Harvard graduate who has served both Republican and Democrats for nearly 50 years.....I don't believe Captain Bone Spur....

What the hell is going on? Elected republicans are prevented from entering the hearings (under threat of deadly physical force?) but democrats get to leak selected (edited?) testimony to their minions in the media. Did the U.S. regress to a Banana Republic while we weren't looking?

is his.

I'll take that bet. Trump will be POTUS until 1/21/25. Enjoy!!

I wasn't betting, he belongs in jail and would be if not the Potus.

Now back to the OP:

Is he embezzling money from the tax payers. I suspect he is, he just tried to use about 400,000 for personal use.

That is the same as stealing.
do you say anything when our congress acts like our money is their money?.....just asking...

is his.

I am sorry. But your avatar photo of Trump reminds me of Progs for the last near 50 years. All we hear is loud with screaming and accusations. A very Freudian image. ….Let it go. Let the peace envelop you. Let the sunshine......let the sunshine.....the sun shine in!

I believe the West Point, Harvard graduate who has served both Republican and Democrats for nearly 50 years.....I don't believe Captain Bone Spur....
And that's you're prerogative. But again, in the end the real question is; in the eyes of the law (not a highly partisan Congress) did Trump actually break any laws? I asked the same question when the right was impeaching Clinton. He really didn't which is why he was never prosecuted afterwards, it was all political.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...959fb0-f454-11e9-ad8b-85e2aa00b5ce_story.html

Gaetz was not on the committee he was trying to crash. he was there to gather information for the trump regime.

Repubs were in the meeting yesterday with Taylor. They asked conspiracy type questions and then when Taylor began pour out the evidence that he had of trump's shake down of Ukraine, they left the room. They had an opportunity to ask questions and they left the room...

The only argument trump has is process. The polls are going to Kill trump when they begin to hear some of the damning information that is coming out now....The GOP will need to chose.....stick with trump or win in 2020...

A criminal cannot continue to live in the White House....

Ha Ha! The walls are closing in on trump. Republicans walked out of the fact gathering meeting yesterday, cause they knew Taylor had the goods on your boy.

Instead, they wanted to talk about 2016 and conspiracy theories. WHERE IS BARR....WHY DID HE WALK AWAY FROM AN OBVIOUS CRIME?

WHERE IS POMPEO.? I bet he wishes he was back in Congress, instead of working for the Liar in Chief....

These people do not want to go down with trump. Someone is going to stand up and say, "yes, he used the appropriated money to pressure Ukraine to investigate Biden."

If they keep lying for trump, they will be caught in the net of the cover up.....Barr, Pompeo and Rudy are at the center of the cover up....

time will tell

is his.

And trying to make the same kind of dirty deals he made before he took office.

is his.

We got him now! # 14,785

Call in Mueller and investigate.

is his.

after 2024.

So you support and will vote for a criminal. And you whine about the Dems being crooked liars? WTF is wrong with you?

is his.

Game Set Match

Taylor has contemporaneous notes trump's demand to Ukraine.

First trump and then Barr needs to be Impeached and Removed.....

Pompeo and pence as well.

is his.

We got him now! # 14,785

Call in Mueller and investigate.

Don't need Mueller.
It's exactly where Mueller wanted it to ultimately be: in the hands of Congress to file articles of impeachment.
You really don't understand what is happening, do you?

is his.

The GOP is NOT in the room with the kangaroo court. The minority can't issue subpoena's as is required for legitimacy. So the full House vote is essential for a legitimate "impeachment inquiry". What the dems are doing is a lynching.
Biden's actions are no more protected from investigation than Trump's were during the Mueller Investigation. Barr is on the job, and he has Biden's video confession. Similarly, the Ukraine's "meddling" in 2016 is no more protected from investigation than Russia's meddling was. Your assertion of "extortion" is wrong. The Ukraine did not know that any funds were being withheld, Zelensky already testified to this. Here are some legal facts for you to digest/refute.

1. Prove Dershowitz's arguments are not valid.
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
Opinion | Hamilton Wouldn’t Impeach Trump
Trump's Ukraine transcript: Unwise words but no proof of a crime
p.s. this last opinion is by Jonathon Turley a GW Law Professor.

2. The democrats are not using a correct protocol to start an impeachment inquiry, so the senate will just dismiss it.
Graham to introduce resolution condemning House impeachment inquiry

is his.

Yeah, I read his 15 page opening statement.

It's pretty damning. Added to the texts and the other testimony in any regular criminal trial it would be a slam-dunk on tRump with a side perjury for Sondham.
Obviously you have no clue how a court of law works but that's true of 99.9 percent of the people on this board.
Number one: It has to be illegal. So it has to be determined if the activity breaks any laws. It has to be determined by attorneys and the courts excluding the court of public opinion.

Number two: If the action is declared illegal a real attorney would never attempt to prosecute on such truly flimsy evidence, most of it second hand with a high probability of built in bias.

Impeachment is neither a court proceeding nor requires a crime.

Forum List

Back