Amb William Taylor, is Tramp embezzeling, its like he thinks the money

How would we know? We can't see it. Open the hearings to the public.

How would we know? :dunno:

WTF? Seriously, dude.
TRANSPARENCY NOW!

Ask your representative for answers.
There are equal numbers of both sides on each committee, dude. They all get to question the witnesses. The fact that they aren't talking should speak volumes to you, dope.
Schiff has not released ALL info-I wonder why? It may NOT serve his narrative and there are some things the Republicans are not allowed to talk about-this is unacceptable if they are basing a lynching on it. And as far as dope goes, I am not a dope, but you must be if you brought it up.
TRANSPARENCY NOW!

There is no requirement to release anything, dope.
Well DOPE, most people want TRANSPARENCY NOW!

How would we know? :dunno:

WTF? Seriously, dude.
TRANSPARENCY NOW!

There are equal numbers of both sides on each committee, dude. They all get to question the witnesses. The fact that they aren't talking should speak volumes to you, dope.
Schiff has not released ALL info-I wonder why? It may NOT serve his narrative and there are some things the Republicans are not allowed to talk about-this is unacceptable if they are basing a lynching on it. And as far as dope goes, I am not a dope, but you must be if you brought it up.
TRANSPARENCY NOW!

You can want it all you want. You aren't entitled to shit.

TRANSPARENCY NOW!

TRANSPARENCY NOW!

So being informed by our representatives is being entitled? Or don't you WANT to know-the Democrats hope you stay ignorant. TRANSPARENCY NOW!

TRANSPARENCY NOW!

So being informed by our representatives is being entitled? Or don't you WANT to know-the Democrats hope you stay ignorant. TRANSPARENCY NOW!

Call on your Republican representatives that ate sitting in these depositions and asking questions of the witnesses to fill you in, dope.

TRANSPARENCY NOW!

Call on your Republican representatives that ate sitting in these depositions and asking questions of the witnesses to fill you in, dope.
Hey Dope, the media HAS to ask them-and they don't. Schiff has the muzzle on what can be said by whom-but that's OK with you-you DON'T want to know. Someday somebody will pull down Schiff's pants and we'll see what he is hiding.

TRANSPARENCY NOW!

TRANSPARENCY NOW!

you remember you said that,,,

Hey Dope, the media HAS to ask them-and they don't. Schiff has the muzzle on what can be said by whom-but that's OK with you-you DON'T want to know. Someday somebody will pull down Schiff's pants and we'll see what he is hiding.

Call their offices yourself, dope.
Republican Members - gop.gov

TRANSPARENCY NOW!

you remember you said that,,,

Gladly.

is his.
------------------------------------------

A few days later, on Sept. 7, Taylor testified that Morrison related to him another conversation that Trump had with Sondland that gave him a “sinking feeling.” He told Taylor that Trump “did insist that President Zelensky go to a microphone and say he is opening investigations of Biden and 2016 election interference, and that President Zelensky should want to do this himself,” Taylor said, summarizing what he heard for lawmakers.

Taylor also told lawmakers that Sondland had explained that Trump is a “businessman” and that when a businessman is about to sign a check to someone he asks for what he is owed. Taylor scoffed at the notion that Ukraine “owed” anything to Trump.

U.S. envoy says he was told release of Ukraine aid was contingent on public declaration to investigate Bidens, 2016 election
-----------------------------------------------

He is using our tax payers money like its his!! Its just unbelievable.
Free IQ Test. No registration, test your intelligence at 123test.com

is his.

A few days later, on Sept. 7, Taylor testified that Morrison related to him another conversation that Trump had with Sondland that gave him a “sinking feeling.” He told Taylor that Trump “did insist that President Zelensky go to a microphone and say he is opening investigations of Biden and 2016 election interference, and that President Zelensky should want to do this himself,” Taylor said, summarizing what he heard for lawmakers.

Taylor also told lawmakers that Sondland had explained that Trump is a “businessman” and that when a businessman is about to sign a check to someone he asks for what he is owed. Taylor scoffed at the notion that Ukraine “owed” anything to Trump.

U.S. envoy says he was told release of Ukraine aid was contingent on public declaration to investigate Bidens, 2016 election

Test this, tard.
READ: Ukraine Expert Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman's Opening Statement

Testimony from thits first hand witness begins shortly. Tic-Toc, dope.

is his.

Test this, tard.

Eddy may not be "retarded", just very old and, like you, deeply affected by butthurt.

is his.

Test this, tard.

Eddy may not be "retarded", just very old and, like you, deeply affected by butthurt.

Who is Eddy?

Call their offices yourself, dope.
Republican Members - gop.gov
My representatives are supposed to serve me-not me become their research assistants. Let the hearings be televised to the public-TRANSPARENCY NOW!

Forum List

Back