Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

I accept the fact that you don’t agree. I’m not trying to force you to believe anything else.
right

you just want to limit the number of unliberals by shielding the public from ideas you dont approve of
I wouldn’t force you to perpetuate ideas you don’t agree with. Why would you want others to do they for your view?
youve done nothing but that here,,,

His speech was nothing but lies and conspiracy theories.
Refute trump if you can

he said biden should not give the WHO when china pays only $39 mil

1​
23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
United States
20,807,269​
2​
23px-Flag_of_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China.svg.png
China[n 2][n 3]
14,860,775​

I wouldn’t force you to perpetuate ideas you don’t agree with. Why would you want others to do they for your view?
I am not forcing Amazon to do the right thing

only pointing out that they should

and condemning them as being bad when they dont

news sites dont have the same protections because they can be sued for content on their site because they are a publisher not a public platform like social media sites are,,,
News sites cannot be sued for content that users submit, such as in comments sections, just like social media.

Social media can be sued for content their employees write on their website as part of their job, such as on official Facebook posts, just like news sites.

My friend, I am WAY better educated on this topic than you.
the comments section is not their site,,,just like social media employees are part of the site not the people posting on the platform,,

your education is lacking in accuracy,,,

but I will say that is a fine play on words you did there,, alinsky would be proud of you,,
The comment sections is every bit a part of their site and is every bit protected by the same rules that protect social media companies.

It’s the exact same protection. Not a word game, it’s reality and it’s 100% true.

"No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider" (47 U.S.C. § 230).

key word being "interactive" which means comment section but not the main platform where employees would post,,,

sorry to break it to you but youre wrong again,,,
Nope. Same exact protections. User submitted content is not subject to liability no matter what site you’re talking about.

Same...exact...protection.
"No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider" (47 U.S.C. § 230).

key word being "interactive" which means the comment section not the main site where employees would post,,,

Refute trump if you can

1​
United States
20,807,269​
2​
China[n 2][n 3]
14,860,775​

What party is Amazon and what was their candidates name again?
"Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, who has had a rocky relationship with President Donald Trump throughout his term, said Biden and Harris’ victory signifies that “unity, empathy and decency are not characteristics of a bygone era.”

Now you know and, you're welcome.

key word being "interactive" which means comment section but not the main platform where employees would post,,,
There’s another key phrase that I’ll bold.

“any information provided by another information content provider”

An employee of the website would. It be considered “another information content provider”. If an employee writes a post, as part of their employment, then the website would be liable for that post regardless of whether it’s a news site or a social media site because they are the provider of the interactive computer service.

An employee of the website would. It be considered “another information content provider”. If an employee writes a post, as part of their employment, then the website would be liable for that post regardless of whether it’s a news site or a social media site because they are the provider of the interactive computer service.

an employee is an employee which means they are an inside provider not another provider,,,

nice try spanky but like Ive said many times you alinsky BS wont work on me,,,

an employee is an employee which means they are an inside provider not another provider,,,

EXACTLY!

The only protection is for liability against the stuff other people, users, submit. That’s a protection which is shared by all websites, as I had originally said.

EXACTLY!

The only protection is for liability against the stuff other people, users, submit. That’s a protection which is shared by all websites, as I had originally said.

wow,, nice slide there dude,,,

what about the employees???

EXACTLY!

The content any employee writes for their website as part of their employment is subject to liability for defamation.

It doesn’t matter if they employee is working for a news site or a social media site.

Exact same protections. Exact same liability.

EXACTLY!

The content any employee writes for their website as part of their employment is subject to liability for defamation.

It doesn’t matter if they employee is working for a news site or a social media site.

Exact same protections. Exact same liability.

if they write in as an employee they are not protected,,

Refute trump if you can

1​
United States
20,807,269​
2​
China[n 2][n 3]
14,860,775​
What is your source?
List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia

Report for Selected Countries and Subjects (imf.org)
What is your point?

I hope you’re not claiming china is a poor country

because its not

Forum List

Back