Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

they already had that ability cause its their website,,

Not without incurring liability for EVERY post on their website (before the protections in section 230 were passed). The protections were written so that they could decide who posts without having to take responsibility for everyone.

the protections were to protect them from being sued for what outside providers post,,,

The protections were only necessary for people who wanted to control who posts on their website. No law was necessary to protect a website that didn’t moderate.
youre ability to lie through your teeth is incredible,,,

they already have control of their websites because theyre their websites,,

But CNN tells them the RIGHT controls and manipulates the media, and does all thew cheating....so naturally, they believe it.

The ability to think for oneself is lost on the Left
Data shows that the right wing dominates social media.

yeah and thats why the left is trying to silence them,,,

and the reason the right dominates is because no one wants to hear what leftist say cause they always sound crazy,,

Not without incurring liability for EVERY post on their website (before the protections in section 230 were passed). The protections were written so that they could decide who posts without having to take responsibility for everyone.

the protections were to protect them from being sued for what outside providers post,,,

The protections were only necessary for people who wanted to control who posts on their website. No law was necessary to protect a website that didn’t moderate.

But CNN tells them the RIGHT controls and manipulates the media, and does all thew cheating....so naturally, they believe it.

and the reason the right dominates is because no one wants to hear what leftist say cause they always sound crazy,,
QAnon ain’t leftist.

‘END OF CONSERVATIVE BOOKS’: Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

From The Daily Wire:

As noted by The Daily Wire, Amazon has ramped up its censorship on conservative views in recent weeks. For example, a popular documentary on U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was banned from their streaming service this past week. Before that move, the company deplatformed conservative Ryan Anderson’s book critical of gender theory, “When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Movement.

remind me again what party/group keeps accusing the other of being fascist??

ODD. I just bought Rush Limbaugh's book off Amazon.

I just bought an HP Lovecraft book.
I have "The Bell Curve".

Frankly, the Left would likely burn half my library.

QAnon ain’t leftist.

Q doesnt exist accept in your mind,,,

QAnon exists in the minds of many Trump supporters and they are prolific on social media.
dude they made it up so you would have something to lose your minds on and hate to keep you occupied,, just like the trump statue at CPAC,,,

you leftist are fun to make fun of,,,
And now you’re lying.

QAnon believers very much are believers. The craziest conspiracy in decades sprang from social media.

QAnon exists in the minds of many Trump supporters and they are prolific on social media.
dude they made it up so you would have something to lose your minds on and hate to keep you occupied,, just like the trump statue at CPAC,,,

you leftist are fun to make fun of,,,
And now you’re lying.

QAnon believers very much are believers. The craziest conspiracy in decades sprang from social media.

you fuckers are so gullible,,,

you fuckers are so gullible,,,
Nah. You’re delusional.
Here’s one of the most infamous believers telling us how she bought into it.

Gullible is people who believe crazy shit like QAnon based on Social media posts.

Once again. I don't even know what Qanon is. But the Proud Boys? I saw a video of them kicking the shit out of Antifa. The best shot was a screaming White woman getting floored. That is EQUALITY for you. If ya go to a gang fight ,ya just might get hurt.Ask that bitch Heather Hyer.

Amazon has every right to determine what will and will not be sold in their store. After all, I don't see them selling Obama's books on Trump's site.

Sadly, there is no way to compel Amazon to sell books which offend Progressives.

Hopefully, Conservative sites selling these books will make a good profit.

There actually is a way. It's called "anti-trust law".
Really?
Anti-Trust law says I have to carry pepsi in my restaurant? Lot's of restaurants in the Atlanta area would have problems with that.

You are clearly confused by what anti-trust is.

Excuse me, LooneyTunes, but at what point were we talking about Pepsi or restaurants?

If your so-called brain passes through THIS reality at any point in time and intersects with the actual conversation, you will let us know, won't you?
Excuse me dumbass but it is clear you don't even understand your own complaint here.

You DEMAND that a business sell a product YOU deem it should sell whether or not that business wants to sell that product and YOU want to use the force of the federal government to enforce your personal demand.

Now shit-for-brains far be it from me to define what is or is not "conservative" but it appears NOTHING in your list is in fact "conservative."
Nor is anything you demand legal.

Now carry your ignorant ass back to your 6th grade civics class and try again.

Amazon has every right to determine what will and will not be sold in their store. After all, I don't see them selling Obama's books on Trump's site.

Sadly, there is no way to compel Amazon to sell books which offend Progressives.

Really?
Anti-Trust law says I have to carry pepsi in my restaurant? Lot's of restaurants in the Atlanta area would have problems with that.

Excuse me, LooneyTunes, but at what point were we talking about Pepsi or restaurants?

If your so-called brain passes through THIS reality at any point in time and intersects with the actual conversation, you will let us know, won't you?
Excuse me dumbass but it is clear you don't even understand your own complaint here.

You DEMAND that a business sell a product YOU deem it should sell whether or not that business wants to sell that product and YOU want to use the force of the federal government to enforce your personal demand.

Now shit-for-brains far be it from me to define what is or is not "conservative" but it appears NOTHING in your list is in fact "conservative."

Excuse ME, dumbass, but coming back and telling me that you were making a brilliant, relevant point doesn't make it true. I don't know how many times it's necessary to tell you micro-brain leftists that wishing and asserting doesn't create reality for it to sink in.

I am not demanding that anyone sell anything, nor am I demanding that the government make anyone sell anything. No, that's just what you WANT me to be saying, because it's what you want to argue against now that you discovered the wonders of the free market and private business five minutes ago because it suited your agenda.

Had you bothered to actually READ any of my posts, rather than just ASSuming they said what you wanted to argue against, you would know that I am actually saying that Amazon is a classic case of why we have anti-trust laws, and they should be investigated under those laws. If they want to change from being America's marketplace where you can get anything to being some niche little "We only carry the good leftist propaganda" website, then that's their choice. But they have no business controlling almost 85% of all US book sales and dictating what does and doesn't get published.

Now, shitforbrains, far be it from you to presume to dictate jack shit to me. I don't take instruction from invertebrates who just crawled out of the primordial ooze last week, so save your arrogance for creatures down near your own low rung on the evolutionary ladder.

You can lecture me on "nothing you want is legal" when you bother to have some clue what I want. No, scratch that, YOU can NEVER presume to lecture me on anything. Get back to your 1st grade reading comprehension class, and MAYBE I'll allow you to try again later, if I'm feeling generous.

Begone, scum.

OK so if they want to control whos allowed to comment they should loose those protections since thats why they are there,,,
Those protections were written specifically to give websites the ability to control who is allowed to comment.

If a website didn’t control who is allowed to comment, they’d have no liability regardless of the law you quoted.
The thread's beyond silly, but you raise a fair point imo. Should social media sites have immunity when someone posts objectively proven false information?

If those protections weren't there, the censorship of the internet would be much worse.

If people think that the owners of websites censor their site too much, just wait until they are liable for every word a person posts.

The owner of the website will enforce all rules on everyone because that owner doesn't want to be sued.

The owners of the website will heavily censor the site just to prevent from being sued. Or they will just shut the site down all together to avoid the hassle.

For example, if there was no protections for the website owners, anyone could sue this site.

The amount of harassment, abuse and discrimination on this site would get the owners of it sued if there were no protections for the owners.

So if people don't like the censorship on sites now, if the protections for the owners are gone, the censorship will get a trillion times worse.

Really?

Excuse ME, dumbass, but coming back and telling me that you were making a brilliant, relevant point doesn't make it true. I don't know how many times it's necessary to tell you micro-brain leftists that wishing and asserting doesn't create reality for it to sink in.

I am not demanding that anyone sell anything, nor am I demanding that the government make anyone sell anything. No, that's just what you WANT me to be saying, because it's what you want to argue against now that you discovered the wonders of the free market and private business five minutes ago because it suited your agenda.

Had you bothered to actually READ any of my posts, rather than just ASSuming they said what you wanted to argue against, you would know that I am actually saying that Amazon is a classic case of why we have anti-trust laws, and they should be investigated under those laws. If they want to change from being America's marketplace where you can get anything to being some niche little "We only carry the good leftist propaganda" website, then that's their choice. But they have no business controlling almost 85% of all US book sales and dictating what does and doesn't get published.

Now, shitforbrains, far be it from you to presume to dictate jack shit to me. I don't take instruction from invertebrates who just crawled out of the primordial ooze last week, so save your arrogance for creatures down near your own low rung on the evolutionary ladder.

You can lecture me on "nothing you want is legal" when you bother to have some clue what I want. No, scratch that, YOU can NEVER presume to lecture me on anything. Get back to your 1st grade reading comprehension class, and MAYBE I'll allow you to try again later, if I'm feeling generous.

Begone, scum.
My god you are one stupid cumstain.

You claim to not be demanding a business sell a product YOU want them to sell then go on a tirade about why the government should use its power to enforce your beliefs.
You claim that this is about protecting the First when, in fact, it has nothing to do with the First.
You claim it's about the laws but you haven't even a grade school understanding of the law.

"Had you bothered to actually READ any of my posts, rather than just ASSuming they said what you wanted to argue against, you would know that I am actually saying that Amazon is a classic case of why we have anti-trust laws, and they should be investigated under those laws. If they want to change from being America's marketplace where you can get anything to being some niche little "We only carry the good leftist propaganda" website, then that's their choice. But they have no business controlling almost 85% of all US book sales and dictating what does and doesn't get published."

And you are just so stupid you can't even understand the words YOU write.

As noted, go back to your 6th grade civics class and stop wasting valuable school resources on the internet.

‘END OF CONSERVATIVE BOOKS’: Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

From The Daily Wire:

As noted by The Daily Wire, Amazon has ramped up its censorship on conservative views in recent weeks. For example, a popular documentary on U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was banned from their streaming service this past week. Before that move, the company deplatformed conservative Ryan Anderson’s book critical of gender theory, “When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Movement.

Nothing says the 74 million pro-Trump conservatives, independents and moderate Democrats have to use Amazon. If they all unite and don't use Amazon for anything, then the company will feel it in the pocketbook.

From The Daily Wire:

Nothing says the 74 million pro-Trump conservatives, independents and moderate Democrats have to use Amazon. If they all unite and don't use Amazon for anything, then the company will feel it in the pocketbook.

thats not the point,, but thanks for stopping by and venting your TDS,,,

Really?

Begone, scum.

You claim to not be demanding a business sell a product YOU want them to sell then go on a tirade about why the government should use its power to enforce your beliefs.
You claim that this is about protecting the First when, in fact, it has nothing to do with the First.
You claim it's about the laws but you haven't even a grade school understanding of the law.

"Had you bothered to actually READ any of my posts, rather than just ASSuming they said what you wanted to argue against, you would know that I am actually saying that Amazon is a classic case of why we have anti-trust laws, and they should be investigated under those laws. If they want to change from being America's marketplace where you can get anything to being some niche little "We only carry the good leftist propaganda" website, then that's their choice. But they have no business controlling almost 85% of all US book sales and dictating what does and doesn't get published."

As noted, go back to your 6th grade civics class and stop wasting valuable school resources on the internet.

My GOD, the voices in your head are so loud you can't hear anything else over them. All you just said was, "I want to believe this is what you want, so THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT! NO READING IS REQUIRED, BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT I HAVE DECIDED TO KNOW!!!"

Welcome to the sewer of forgotten evolutionary failures. Please enjoy ranting with no one of importance even remembering that you ever existed. And you're welcome for all the screenspace you were allowed to take without remotely deserving it. Consider it my parting gift.

Last edited:

From The Daily Wire:

Riiiiight. That's brilliant . . . if you've suffered massive head trauma.

Really?

Begone, scum.

My GOD, the voices in your head are so loud you can't hear anything else over them. All you just said was, "I want to believe this is what you want, so THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT! NO READING IS REQUIRED, BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT I HAVE DECIDED TO KNOW!!!"

Welcome to the sewer of forgotten evolutionary failures. Please enjoy ranting with no one of importance even remembering that you ever existed. And your welcome for all the screenspace you were allowed to take without remotely deserving it. Consider it my parting gift.
The only parting gift your departure would provide is your absence which improves any conversation.

You got caught being stupid. Own up to it. Admit your ignorance. It is the only way you can move on.

Forum List

Back