Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

The country is better off acknowledging the freedoms of all people, including Amazon, even when you don’t like it.
No.

Lib monoculture is bad
Libs are trying to go away from monoculture. That’s why we accept gay people as normal human beings.

Monoculture says everyone has to be straight.
gays are normal human beings,, they just chose a different lifestyle that some disagree with,,,

that gets back to their special protections given by the government,, take away those protections and I have no problem with it,,
They’re not special protections. They’re protections that every website has.

This is you using government guns to force your way.

that gets back to their special protections given by the government,, take away those protections and I have no problem with it,,
They’re not special protections. They’re protections that every website has.

This is you using government guns to force your way.
not true,, most if not all news sites dont have that same protection,,, and non of the standard websites have them,, even mine,,,

so no government gun is involved,,,

Libs are trying to go away from monoculture. That’s why we accept gay people as normal human beings
Libs are trying to impose monoculture by suppressing any different opinion

you can accept gays as normal people

but I dont

‘END OF CONSERVATIVE BOOKS’: Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

From The Daily Wire:

As noted by The Daily Wire, Amazon has ramped up its censorship on conservative views in recent weeks. For example, a popular documentary on U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was banned from their streaming service this past week. Before that move, the company deplatformed conservative Ryan Anderson’s book critical of gender theory, “When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Movement.

remind me again what party/group keeps accusing the other of being fascist??
They are a free enterprise just like the women who said no natural women in the beauty pageant.

We despise hate books.

Then you better stop reading about 90 percent of everything printed by liberals..... sorry to say you eat your foot just about every time your yap opens six inches.

JO
Amazon had the right to delete books as the lady has the right for natural women to compete in the "beauty contest".
thats not the issue and you know it,,,
Sure it is, they are both independent companies. Who decides what books to sell on amazon, is you you!!
but if youre a conservative baker, florist or photographer you are forced against you will to participate,,,

I won't go to their places, and I refuse to sue them as well, as there's too much suing going on for minor stuff.

good for you,,,

but as we saw the gays did sue them and stole their money with the help of the government,,,
Well the court ruled they could, but that's their prerogative. It goes back and forth.

‘END OF CONSERVATIVE BOOKS’: Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

From The Daily Wire:

As noted by The Daily Wire, Amazon has ramped up its censorship on conservative views in recent weeks. For example, a popular documentary on U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was banned from their streaming service this past week. Before that move, the company deplatformed conservative Ryan Anderson’s book critical of gender theory, “When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Movement.

remind me again what party/group keeps accusing the other of being fascist??
They are a free enterprise just like the women who said no natural women in the beauty pageant.

We despise hate books.

Then you better stop reading about 90 percent of everything printed by liberals..... sorry to say you eat your foot just about every time your yap opens six inches.

JO
Amazon had the right to delete books as the lady has the right for natural women to compete in the "beauty contest".
thats not the issue and you know it,,,
Sure it is, they are both independent companies. Who decides what books to sell on amazon, is you you!!
but if youre a conservative baker, florist or photographer you are forced against you will to participate,,,

I won't go to their places, and I refuse to sue them as well, as there's too much suing going on for minor stuff.

good for you,,,

but as we saw the gays did sue them and stole their money with the help of the government,,,
Well the court ruled they could, but that's their prerogative. It goes back and forth.

but the outcome remains the same,, the government forced a person to do something they didnt want to do,,,

not true,, most if not all news sites dont have that same protection,,, and non of the standard websites have them,, even mine,,,
Incorrect. It’s the exact same protection for social media sites as for news sites.
OH I'm sorry,, I thought you knew what was really happening, didnt realize you were ignorant,,

MY BAD!!

news sites dont have the same protections because they can be sued for content on their site because they are a publisher not a public platform like social media sites are,,,

you should educate yourself on topics before commenting on them,,,

Monoculture is believing being straight is the only “normal” lifestyle.
Not when differing opinions are being expressed

I accept that others like you might not agree

but you and Amazon cannot accept the fact that I dont agree
I accept the fact that you don’t agree. I’m not trying to force you to believe anything else.

But don’t expect people who don’t share your beliefs to do you any favors.

news sites dont have the same protections because they can be sued for content on their site because they are a publisher not a public platform like social media sites are,,,
News sites cannot be sued for content that users submit, such as in comments sections, just like social media.

Social media can be sued for content their employees write on their website as part of their job, such as on official Facebook posts, just like news sites.

My friend, I am WAY better educated on this topic than you.

News sites cannot be sued for content that users submit, such as in comments sections, just like social media.

Social media can be sued for content their employees write on their website as part of their job, such as on official Facebook posts, just like news sites.

the comments section is not their site,,,just like social media employees are part of the site not the people posting on the platform,,

your education is lacking in accuracy,,,

but I will say that is a fine play on words you did there,, alinsky would be proud of you,,

the comments section is not their site,,,just like social media employees are part of the site not the people posting on the platform,,

but I will say that is a fine play on words you did there,, alinsky would be proud of you,,
The comment sections is every bit a part of their site and is every bit protected by the same rules that protect social media companies.

It’s the exact same protection. Not a word game, it’s reality and it’s 100% true.

Libs are trying to go away from monoculture. That’s why we accept gay people as normal human beings
Libs are trying to impose monoculture by suppressing any different opinion

you can accept gays as normal people

but I dont

Its your pro
Tramp is a master at it, opposing other views.
He gave a great speech at CPAC

one point he made that stood out was why under Biden the US is going to give the WHO $500 million a year while china only pays $39 million

I don't think it was even a ok speech.

The comment sections is every bit a part of their site and is every bit protected by the same rules that protect social media companies.

It’s the exact same protection. Not a word game, it’s reality and it’s 100% true.
sorry to break it to you but youre wrong again,,,

Forum List

Back