Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

Amazon has freedom too, you know. Your freedom cannot impinge on theirs.
yes they do

what I am telling you is that the country is harmed when a a vast company like Amazon suppress speech and ideas that do not conform to their narrow prejudices

‘END OF CONSERVATIVE BOOKS’: Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

From The Daily Wire:

As noted by The Daily Wire, Amazon has ramped up its censorship on conservative views in recent weeks. For example, a popular documentary on U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was banned from their streaming service this past week. Before that move, the company deplatformed conservative Ryan Anderson’s book critical of gender theory, “When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Movement.

remind me again what party/group keeps accusing the other of being fascist??
They are a free enterprise just like the women who said no natural women in the beauty pageant.

We despise hate books.

Then you better stop reading about 90 percent of everything printed by liberals..... sorry to say you eat your foot just about every time your yap opens six inches.

JO
Amazon had the right to delete books as the lady has the right for natural women to compete in the "beauty contest".
thats not the issue and you know it,,,
Sure it is, they are both independent companies. Who decides what books to sell on amazon, is you you!!
but if youre a conservative baker, florist or photographer you are forced against you will to participate,,,

I won't go to their places, and I refuse to sue them as well, as there's too much suing going on for minor stuff.

‘END OF CONSERVATIVE BOOKS’: Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

From The Daily Wire:

As noted by The Daily Wire, Amazon has ramped up its censorship on conservative views in recent weeks. For example, a popular documentary on U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was banned from their streaming service this past week. Before that move, the company deplatformed conservative Ryan Anderson’s book critical of gender theory, “When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Movement.

They are a free enterprise just like the women who said no natural women in the beauty pageant.

We despise hate books.

Then you better stop reading about 90 percent of everything printed by liberals..... sorry to say you eat your foot just about every time your yap opens six inches.

JO
Amazon had the right to delete books as the lady has the right for natural women to compete in the "beauty contest".
thats not the issue and you know it,,,
Sure it is, they are both independent companies. Who decides what books to sell on amazon, is you you!!
but if youre a conservative baker, florist or photographer you are forced against you will to participate,,,

I won't go to their places, and I refuse to sue them as well, as there's too much suing going on for minor stuff.

good for you,,,

but as we saw the gays did sue them and stole their money with the help of the government,,,

yes they do

what I am telling you is that the country is harmed when a a vast company like Amazon suppress speech and ideas that do not conform to their narrow prejudices
The country is better off acknowledging the freedoms of all people, including Amazon, even when you don’t like it.

No one is forcing you to believe anything about gay people you don’t want to believe.

From The Daily Wire:

The thread premise is a lie.

Amazon isn't associated with any political party, it's actions aren't "fascist," and it's not trying to end conservative books.

yes they do

The country is better off acknowledging the freedoms of all people, including Amazon, even when you don’t like it.

No one is forcing you to believe anything about gay people you don’t want to believe.
but it does force them to participate in something they dont want to and at the barrel of a government gun,,,

whats more fascist than that other than killing them for it,, well I guess if they refuse that gun can be fired into their head,,,

From The Daily Wire:

The thread premise is a lie.

Amazon isn't associated with any political party, it's actions aren't "fascist," and it's not trying to end conservative books.

well the intelligence level of this discussion just drop dramatically,,

thanks clayton,,,

didnt effect anyone cause nothing already existed,,,
So it’s okay to censor speech if you censor it before it exists.

Nutty.
you cant censor what doesnt exist,,

you can kill them before they write it I guess,,,
So if Twitter doesn’t allow someone to use their platform, it’s not censorship because their tweets don’t exist?

that gets back to their special protections given by the government,, take away those protections and I have no problem with it,,

Forum List

Back