Amazon to pay U.S. employees up to $4,000 to travel for abortions

I'm good with getting rid of abortion but will continue ordering from Amazon otherwise I have to support local businesses. And I don't want to be around people in a store. That's only my niche.

Annually? Get pregnant and get a 1st class trip? Is there a limit? Next thing you know Disney will be offering abortion cruises. It's fine if corporations want to spend money to make a political point as long as they don't raise prices to cover the expense.

Amazon announced on Monday that it will pay up to $4,000 in travel expenses annually for employees to get abortions.

Well just imagine how you are helping out , why your tax dollars get to pay for these freaks to spread their legs shopping for that male part the male species has. Only to find out You can actually live with out getting laid by 30 men by the time your 45……….( and no not all ladies are this ) some do have some self respect left for themselves.

If you want cock that bad , your pretty pathetic and might just be a hoe. PUt the male pecker down and pull up your big girl pants & up keep them up and wait until you get married, today going back to the 1800’s lmfao might be the safest way to keep from getting all the sexually trans. disease coming in from the savages entering the US.
So? Their circus, their monkeys.

This is the guy that just flew into space for a lark and built his own space ship right? I am sure he's terrified.
I am one person.

There are far more of me than you can even count.

You underestimate the amount of self-respect conservative folks have. I think this is because you do not respect yourself and thus cannot fathom those of us who do.

I am one person.

There are far more of me than you can even count.

You underestimate the amount of self-respect conservative folks have. I think this is because you do not respect yourself and thus cannot fathom those of us who do.
Burp...yes I am sure they are terrified.

Forum List

Back