A liberal white woman's worst nightmare

What exactly is casual racism?

Is there business professional racism?

The kind on display in the abhorrent tweet in the OP; a lefty who assumes rapists are black. The soft bigotry of low expectations. Your side has been doing it for decades, once the Republicans shut down the KKK and you all had to get more subtle.

Think Joe Biden's comments about "racial jungles" and "needing a slight Indian accent to go into a 7-11" and "poor kids are just as bright as white kids". The stuff you knew about when you voted for him, Skinny. We see you.

The kind on display in the abhorrent tweet in the OP; a lefty who assumes rapists are black. The soft bigotry of low expectations. Your side has been doing it for decades, once the Republicans shut down the KKK and you all had to get more subtle.

Yes, the side that elected a black man into the Presidency is racist - totally.

You followed that act by electing the guy who said he doesn't want his kids living in a "racial jungle" with black people. Good job, Skinny!

I followed the act? I was 19 in 2008, I barely followed anything. I voted for the best candidate for the job - and it sure as hell was not Sarah Palin's dumbass.

Are we sure she is (((white)))? Duarte was not uncommon for Portuguese Jews. To the good Jews who post here you really need to do an internal house cleaning with these people.
FR3xXFYakAUItPx

You are speaking for ALL, 'white'. female liberals now?

What's next?
You know what cow's think?
1/2 ton pickup's?
Hey dumbass, the title refers to the content, which is a tweet by a liberal white woman.

Forum List

Back