Brilliant Conservative Sleuth Exposes Ketanji Brown As The Leak

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Grant Stinchfield claims that high level democrats orchestrated the Roe v. Wade leak while giving numerous examples to back it up, including the timing of it, right after Ketanji Brown Jackson was nominated to the Supreme Court."

It was a matter of time before that radical leftist darkie was going to make a mistake...and thanks to the brilliant detective skills of conservative patriots like Grant Stinchfield; her evil act of leaking SC drafts has been exposed... There is basically irrefutable proof that she did it.....Think about it...as soon as she gets confirmed, suddenly, Supreme Court opinion drafts are being leaked....everyone knows that black women can't keep their mouths shut, always acting uppity and out of place -- so we know it was only her who did it...

And this will be a win-win for the Conservative movement because not only will the Roberts investigation prove she leaked it...that will also means she gets kicked off the court and possibly serving many years in prison....and even if it wasn't her, its still very effective to accuse her anyway.....Since we all know her kind can't be trusted when it comes to criminal acts....

"Grant Stinchfield claims that high level democrats orchestrated the Roe v. Wade leak while giving numerous examples to back it up, including the timing of it, right after Ketanji Brown Jackson was nominated to the Supreme Court."

It was a matter of time before that radical leftist darkie was going to make a mistake...and thanks to the brilliant detective skills of conservative patriots like Grant Stinchfield; her evil act of leaking SC drafts has been exposed... There is basically irrefutable proof that she did it.....Think about it...as soon as she gets confirmed, suddenly, Supreme Court opinion drafts are being leaked....everyone knows that black women can't keep their mouths shut, always acting uppity and out of place -- so we know it was only her who did it...

And this will be a win-win for the Conservative movement because not only will the Roberts investigation prove she leaked it...that will also means she gets kicked off the court and possibly serving many years in prison....and even if it wasn't her, its still very effective to accuse her anyway.....Since we all know her kind can't be trusted when it comes to criminal acts....

I doubt she had anything to do with it and it was a Clerk for someone on the left or it could have been Alito himself but whomever it is they should lose their job and face disbarment for life…

Just because some idiot make some asinine comment does not mean it should be considered possible, well unless it is you trying to mock another side while making yourself look retarded as can be!

What do you suppose they should do about it? Do you suppose a mob lynching on the SCOTUS lawn is good enough to put these darkies back in their place?

:dunno:

Isn't it curious that every leftwing story about something stated by a conservative always comes with the disclaimer 'without evidence'. But notice they never demand evidence when a leftwinger makes a claim. Nothing about Stacy Abrams stolen election claims being 'without evidence" nor the now disproven Trump-Russia collusion. No, leftwing claims are accepted as fact.

She isn’t even on the court yet
She is getting the briefs at this point though. Still I cannot stretch my imagination around the concept that any of the justices.... no matter how strongly they feel about the matter.... being that irresponsible. It just would be in the extreme far end of chance as far as its likelihood is concerned. No way. They all know better....no.. no way.

She is taking the place of another progressive on the court, it will mean nothing. Much to do about nothing.

I know this is satire, but how many con-servatives really believe that to be true?

Isn't it curious that every leftwing story about something stated by a conservative always comes with the disclaimer 'without evidence'. But notice they never demand evidence when a leftwinger makes a claim. Nothing about Stacy Abrams stolen election claims being 'without evidence" nor the now disproven Trump-Russia collusion. No, leftwing claims are accepted as fact.
Because the con-servatives are such victims, right?

Too you she is and was, for your a republican, one of the disgusting ones.

Fuck you.

First, I'm not a Republican; Never have been. If you were smarter you'd know that.

Second my comment was respectfully offered. I said nothing derogatory about the woman, only that I believe she was a poor choice. You should probably wrap that pointed little head around the fact that not everyone is going to agree with you.

And, lastly, it's not "your", you ignorant twat...

She's definitely the kind of person who would do something like this. There's still time to overturn her approval, lawless commie that she is.

She isn’t even on the court yet
True. And I don’t believe she is the leaker. But the fact that she isn’t on the court (bench) yet doesn’t mean she couldn’t have gotten a copy of the decision. In fact, purely as a guess, I would assume she did get a courtesy copy.

I doubt she had anything to do with it and it was a Clerk for someone on the left or it could have been Alito himself but whomever it is they should lose their job and face disbarment for life…

Just because some idiot make some asinine comment does not mean it should be considered possible, well unless it is you trying to mock another side while making yourself look retarded as can be!
Bull. If the President, or Supreme's are not being transparent and trying to pull a fast one, we should know about it.

Funny you don't like government doing shady shit in secrecy but this you are ok with.

I love this leak because it proves what i've been saying for years. Republicans want to ban abortion. And they want to end social security. At least cut everyone's $ 20%. Don't say I'm just trying to scare voters because that's what pro choice republicans said I was doing for years when I said Republicans want to BAN abortion. They didn't believe they would dare try it.

What did the judge say? They are above what the public thinks. They are going to rule based on their right wing perverted definition of what is constitutional, what is life, what is murder. It's ridiculous. Life is not that precious. What is this the taliban? Or like Iran where the Moolah's rule? Iranians don't agree with their religious government either. None the less they have to live by their rules.

Perhaps the Iranians should revolt we say. Well, perhaps so should we.

But if women don't mind, why should I? Women should vote every Republican out of office this November. If they don't, then either the elections are rigged or women approve of this move.

True. And I don’t believe she is the leaker. But the fact that she isn’t on the court (bench) yet doesn’t mean she couldn’t have gotten a copy of the decision. In fact, purely as a guess, I would assume she did get a courtesy copy.
Wouldn't surprise me if she leaked it. If a right wing judge leaked something would you want them off the court?

How about if their wife was part of the insurrection?

When winning became more important than a demand for some level of honesty from our politicans.
The lies, & party before country has grown to such force that we no longer try to find those most qualified to do the job.
But chose those who are best at the spread of propaganda.

Jumanji was just trying to figure out if the opinion applied to pregnant biological male birthing persons

Forum List

Back