Amazon to pay U.S. employees up to $4,000 to travel for abortions

And it also could be a new business model to sell baby parts. Just order it, let it roll down the casters, in the box, next day delivery
Sadly that is about the value of human life…….

The bitch who is a big wig at planned parenthood foams at her quotas so she can get a lambergini..however u spell.

Your woman hating is duly noted. Why not give all 12 year old boys a vascectomy that can be reversed on marriage ?
That way all men can carry their share of responsibility.
It would stop many unwanted pregnancies nd help men undertand their role in procreation.
Hey Tammy. You respect women only when their digging their 4 inch spiked heels up your arse

Amazon announced on Monday that it will pay up to $4,000 in travel expenses annually for employees to get abortions.

Well just imagine how you are helping out , why your tax dollars get to pay for these freaks to spread their legs shopping for that male part the male species has. Only to find out You can actually live with out getting laid by 30 men by the time your 45……….( and no not all ladies are this ) some do have some self respect left for themselves.

If you want cock that bad , your pretty pathetic and might just be a hoe. PUt the male pecker down and pull up your big girl pants & up keep them up and wait until you get married, today going back to the 1800’s lmfao might be the safest way to keep from getting all the sexually trans. disease coming in from the savages entering the US.
Women don't like you, do they?

Amazon announced on Monday that it will pay up to $4,000 in travel expenses annually for employees to get abortions.

Well just imagine how you are helping out , why your tax dollars get to pay for these freaks to spread their legs shopping for that male part the male species has. Only to find out You can actually live with out getting laid by 30 men by the time your 45……….( and no not all ladies are this ) some do have some self respect left for themselves.

If you want cock that bad , your pretty pathetic and might just be a hoe. PUt the male pecker down and pull up your big girl pants & up keep them up and wait until you get married, today going back to the 1800’s lmfao might be the safest way to keep from getting all the sexually trans. disease coming in from the savages entering the US.
Then once a year, probably, January or February, I'll go to my Amazon HR department, tell them I identify as a pregnant female and I want to get an abortion in Cancun, and have them pay for me to go down there and get my two week abortion.

Women don't like you, do they?

I m very humanatarian and adore the human race , but I won’t play a fool when I can see how we have all manipulated into doing everything we tech by rights shouldn’t have been doing with our selves as humans.
Morals have been stripped from us with out ppl ever knowing it. This goes way beyond any age wisdom bs i’m not that old, this is the power and control of our own fkg gov. Who knows exactly how to use pysch warfare on a MASSIVE population , it’s done by choice and free will . Now it becomes a spiritual battle .

This is has been a web spun for many years it is now ready to put into play. If it seems i’m all over the place I am this is huge and cover the globe.

WE can only give you the tools to read and or watch so you yourself can or might connect the dots to what is really going on with humanity.
There is a goal and it doesn’t matter if you believe it or not it will happen deny it or not

they are out to kill us all , we are in trouble wiith our food supply
We are in trouble with humans having morals and values left for each other
we are in trouble with our Oceans and our lands……

Our food supply won’t bounch back……… This all gets worse.

Want the ending learn all about the

THE GREAT RESET
2000 MULES
ENDGAME
FALL OF THE REPUBLIC
OBAMADECEPTION
we were all being told.

What do tax dollars have to do with this, if Amazon is paying for it?

Then once a year, probably, January or February, I'll go to my Amazon HR department, tell them I identify as a pregnant female and I want to get an abortion in Cancun, and have them pay for me to go down there and get my two week abortion.

Yep this dumb ass idea is going to get so abused, lets hope it’s just a bs twisted thought someone had and the left just made it real kinda thing LOL.

Between abortion and gandsta shootings and black on black crime African Americans will forever be a minority in America.....
So when I see black libs whining about the supreme court... I see a person that doesn't know the facts....

Yep this dumb ass idea is going to get so abused, lets hope it’s just a bs twisted thought someone had and the left just made it real kinda thing LOL.
What cracks me up is that left wing nuts would go along with this if it was a serious request but because I am not mentally ill and know the difference between a male and a female, I am insensitive to those that are gender confused.

If I get a woman pregnant and she wants to kill my baby, then she's really not going to like me after I shame the F out of her to all her friends, family and co workers.
Not worth it and it’s illegal. Think before yah act LOL.

What cracks me up is that left wing nuts would go along with this if it was a serious request but because I am not mentally ill and know the difference between a male and a female, I am insensitive to those that are gender confused.
Yes it is all getting really old and most of America feels that way they think it isn’t that way because all the watch are the media freaks who think as they do and this is why msm is their truth.
Buuuuuut , more are coming to the side of reality if you notice what happened to CNN+ LOL they lose and more need to sink.

This is great. And it won’t just be Amazon.

The forced birthers aren’t going to win. That’s the only relevant message, that needs to be understood.

Forum List

Back