Amazon now accepting FOOD STAMPS!!! The obama legacy

STFU you nitwit. Obviously obozo can't say there are zero hispanics on welfare. But there is no doubt the pathological liar classified lots of them as white. Not saying obozo started this practice either. Clinton did it too and likely bush 43.
So in other words you have zero evidence to back up your claim that any President ever had hands on action with how Census classifies races, so in frustration you'll start name calling and making up more things that pop into your head as fact.

Let's be honest, you have no idea what you're talking about here do you?

So in other words you have zero evidence to back up your claim that any President ever had hands on action with how Census classifies races, so in frustration you'll start name calling and making up more things that pop into your head as fact.

The evidence is affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america. AA makes it very clear that the govt is anti-white so hell yes, they will lie to make whites look bad, THINK, you miserable white-hating racist.

Market Friendly Visa's would be ones that allow for freedom of business needs without negatively impacting American jobs - aka don't just hand them out willy nilly, but don't ban them completely either. There's a balance that needs to be struck as far as foreign workers go.

To example, myself personally, I'd hire a Mexican house cleaner before an American one because American's are lazy as fuck when it comes to hitting corners and shit. My chef is American cause that's the food I like, but my parents have a French chef cause they're into that la tee da shit. My favorite restaurant is run by Mexicans, foods great and I think the money is even staying in America cause they live three houses down and there's like 30 of them living together heh (they all drive like maniacs though) EDIT - I think the neighbors are now citizens vs being here on Visa - was just an example.

Anyway, there's balance, Dem's just opened the floodgates to Visa's and made a mess, Reps likely want to ban them all, I'd prefer a middle ground - like I can deal with an American maid and just be a pain in their ass about what I want done or whatever, but idk that you can find a true French chef that's American. ~shrug~

The evidence is affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america.
Okay so the latest logic-fail corner you've backed yourself into is the belief that the existence of Affirmative Action, which is overseen by an agency in the Department of Labor, proves that President personally dictates how the Census Bureau counts Hispanics and Whites.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess whatever job you have doesn't require much for critical thinking skills.

AA makes it very clear that the govt is anti-white so hell yes, they will lie to make whites look bad
And your proof of this "lie to make whites look bad" conjecture is of course simply more conjecture, which if called upon to prove is met with you generating even more conjecture.

Market Friendly Visa's would be ones that allow for freedom of business needs without negatively impacting American jobs - aka don't just hand them out willy nilly, but don't ban them completely either. There's a balance that needs to be struck as far as foreign workers go.

To example, myself personally, I'd hire a Mexican house cleaner before an American one because American's are lazy as fuck when it comes to hitting corners and shit. My chef is American cause that's the food I like, but my parents have a French chef cause they're into that la tee da shit. My favorite restaurant is run by Mexicans, foods great and I think the money is even staying in America cause they live three houses down and there's like 30 of them living together heh (they all drive like maniacs though) EDIT - I think the neighbors are now citizens vs being here on Visa - was just an example.

Anyway, there's balance, Dem's just opened the floodgates to Visa's and made a mess, Reps likely want to ban them all, I'd prefer a middle ground - like I can deal with an American maid and just be a pain in their ass about what I want done or whatever, but idk that you can find a true French chef that's American. ~shrug~
economic discrimination is both legal and socially acceptable under Any form of Capitalism.

How much should we charge for our market friendly visas?

The evidence is affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america.

Okay so the latest logic-fail corner you've backed yourself into is the belief that the existence of Affirmative Action, which is overseen by an agency in the Department of Labor, proves that President personally dictates how the Census Bureau counts Hispanics and Whites.

It's powerful evidence. THINK

danielpalos I suppose the answer would depend on the tax bracket, but include 6.5% from each the employee and the employer.

I've not looked into visa's too much, but are you suggesting a fee for them? (is there one?)

Not a bad idea actually, it's a good compromise. If folks want to work in America and get American benefits they can pay a fee for it, if an employer wants to hire foreign for whatever reason they can pay a fee too. There's a fee to get out of America ($2k), why not one to get in as well? (And of course if they're hiring illegals they should get a huge penalty; which includes my damn parents who likely have illegal Mexican maids in NV - my mother said it would be "rude" to ask if they were legals - she's a democrat lol )

You know, considering that a lot of people who receive assistance live in what they call "food deserts", meaning that there are very few stores with healthy food around, getting it online from Amazon seems to be a decent idea. If nothing else, they could get better quality food than what they get from the corner store, like fresh fruit and veggies.

HAHAHA. Blacks don't buy veggies, you fool. It's all junk food.
Collard greens is not a shirt...

It's powerful evidence. THINK
It is supporting unproven bullshit by using more unproven bullshit, and typing "think" in all caps doesn't change that.

You have demonstrated that you can't really prove anything you type, and your ability to logically defend a position is feeble.

Forum List

Back