When republicans complain about single moms getting food stamps, why don’t they consider the well-being of the child?

Trump spent two years under a Republican House (you know, the people that actually spend money) and two years under the Communist House. You can't lay the blame on spending totally on the President since he only signs the bill, and the Communists have had control over the House since 2018.

That said, much of Trump's spending went to rebuilding our military DumBama let go to hell. Everybody in the country is better off with a strong military--not just Republican voters. As for the rest, Trump couldn't get anything through since 2018 if he didn't agree to give the Communists things they wanted as well.

The spending going on now doesn't benefit all American people. In fact it works against many of us like the IRS agents. The spending taking place now is designed to give only Democrat voters the things they want. In other words, vote buying which Trump didn't do. And don't say tax cuts to big business because many of our wealthiest business people are diehard Democrats.
Actually a huge reason the deficit blew up is because Trump dramatically cut taxes. You guys can claim all you want that tax cuts don’t affect the deficit but reality is what it is.

Also, don’t you think it’s lame you are absolving Trump of any responsibility? You guys need to admit you only care about personal responsibility when it comes to people you don’t like.

Single moms having kids they can’t afford is an easy target. It makes a right winger feel superior by shitting on such a woman. It makes it easy to rail against the idea of food stamps altogether. Such a person judging feels superior because they aren’t on food stamps and have a full time job in comparison. Somebody should probably tell them that it is very common for anyone to have a full time job and not be on food stamps lol. Such people judging aren’t as special as they like to think they are. Food stamps is not the epidemic that republicans like to think it is. They simply pretend that it is because it makes them feel less insecure about themselves. The truth is that few actual able bodied adults are even on food stamps. The ones that are have dependents.

But sure, such irresponsible women do exist.

We can all agree: an impoverished woman should not have kids and she made a mistake when she had one. Okay sure. However, the kid still…. exists. What should we do with that kid? Should the kid suffer because of the mom’s mistakes? Probably not, right? Government assistance is required either way.

“SNAP targets those in greatest need. Among those participating in the program, most are children, elderly persons, or individuals with a disability. In fact, 86 percent of all SNAP benefits go to households that include a child, elderly person, or person with disabilities. In addition, about 92 percent of all SNAP benefits go to households with income at or below the federal poverty line.”
skskkskskskskksksks.jpg

Actually a huge reason the deficit blew up is because Trump dramatically cut taxes. You guys can claim all you want that tax cuts don’t affect the deficit but reality is what it is.

Also, don’t you think it’s lame you are absolving Trump of any responsibility? You guys need to admit you only care about personal responsibility when it comes to people you don’t like.

And you don't?

I don't care for overspending of any sorts, but if it's going to happen, let it happen for the good of most if not all of the country. I strongly object using taxpayer money to promote your party and buy votes. That's what I'm totally against.

So what charity do you operate that's going to provide these things for the homeless? Because again, we are 30 trillion in the hole and growing from nonsense like climate change, more IRS agent, and the funding of the Kennedy center.

A couple of years ago I came across a little money. I usually don't donate to charities because it's like putting out a bowl of milk every night on your porch. Before you know it every stray cat in the neighborhood is by your back patio door. But I felt it's something God would want me to do.

So I wanted to give to what I had the most passion for which is the homeless. I searched and searched homeless charities and became disheartened. Then I came across a church. They send their parishioners out with donated products to provide the homeless with clothing, food, tents, sleeping bags and so on. They didn't insist on sobriety, joining the church, housing the homeless, they just made their outdoor life as comfortable as possible. I ran out, got a money order, and sent that church some money. I'm sure every dime I gave them went to the homeless without anybody taking a cut like the other places I searched.

We don't need government, sobriety camps, rehab centers. If it's something you really care about, it's the people that will deliver.
It's not private charity, we can do it through our government (by the people for the people).

It's not private charity, we can do it through our government (by the people for the people).

It's not the way our founders designed our federal government. Federal government is designed to handle federal affairs, not be a charity.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, that grants Congress the right, of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
James Madison, annals of Congress, 1794

It's not the way our founders designed our federal government. Federal government is designed to handle federal affairs, not be a charity.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution, that grants Congress the right, of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."
James Madison, annals of Congress, 1794
National infrastructure development is a federal affair and there is plenty of money on account of the fact that the federal government is the exclusive issuer of the currency. Its yearly budgetary constraints are based on our GDP, not taxes. Only state and local governments rely on taxes to fund themselves.

Look it up yourself dick weed, get your head out of your ass and do some research
instead of typing on your computer scratching your balls.
If your computer is scratching your balls you should just move it.

National infrastructure development is a federal affair and there is plenty of money on account of the fact that the federal government is the exclusive issuer of the currency. Its yearly budgetary constraints are based on our GDP, not taxes. Only state and local governments rely on taxes to fund themselves.

So what does that have to do with what I posted? Our founders didn't design our federal government to be like Europe. Europe is Europe. In the US, states are supposed to take charge of things not designated to our federal government via the Constitution.

So what does that have to do with what I posted? Our founders didn't design our federal government to be like Europe. Europe is Europe. In the US, states are supposed to take charge of things not designated to our federal government via the Constitution.
The federal government funds the state governments through its yearly budget. Homelessness, people drugging out in the street, and the crime that it produces, are much more expensive than building infrastructure to address the problem.

The federal government funds the state governments through its yearly budget. Homelessness, people drugging out in the street, and the crime that it produces, are much more expensive than building infrastructure to address the problem.

You're still avoiding the federal governments responsibilities. If states want to address the problem (and some are) then that's up to them, not the federal government.

I'm against all abuse, whether it's being committed by Zionist Jews or Islamic fundamentalists. Unfortunately, Israel with the US has been supporting Islamists:

Ha ha, so ignorant it’s hilariously funny. Why don’t you read up on actual history for a change, instead of posting clips you aren’t capable of understanding. It was your dear leader Oblahblah that called them the JV team and gave rise to ISIS, the incompetent moron had no idea how to handle them. Until Trump came around and solved the ISIS problem in record time.

Ha ha, so ignorant it’s hilariously funny. Why don’t you read up on actual history for a change, instead of posting clips you aren’t capable of understanding. It was your dear leader Oblahblah that called them the JV team and gave rise to ISIS, the incompetent moron had no idea how to handle them. Until Trump came around and solved the ISIS problem in record time.
Obama yes, POTUS. President of the USA. Trump deployed troops in Syria to take the oil and that is now fermenting more animosity against America in the region. That's what creates terrorists.

The US is still there stealing Syrian oil.

Al Qaeda/Al Nusra in Syria:

Al Qaeda is still in Syria, Trump didn't get rid of them and US troops are there expropriating Syrian oil, just like a big bully empire, creating more terrorists.

You're still avoiding the federal governments responsibilities. If states want to address the problem (and some are) then that's up to them, not the federal government.

It's up to the federal government whether it wants to organize and fund an effort to eliminate homelessness in America, working in conjunction with state and local governments. It's for the public good, and it will bolster our economy and GDP.

You need to keep up with current events/read history. ISIS was created in 2005 from the remnants of Saddam's army, which the Americans foolishly let keep their weapons. Obama had nothing to do with it.

Trump had nothing to do with the defeat of ISIS.

If we lived with the tax system before the Reagan tax cuts you would be bitching up a storm at what we all be paying and it would be massive. Real massive! Personal responsibility does not mean perfection. It does mean to not be pig shit like the Biden family. They are a disgrace. Joe is a Class B politician who flew under the radar because he is a buffoon as a politician and as enriched his family by selling themselves out as diseased infected whores. His soul is dead. No guilt. Like many in politics and other ways.

I just love how you right wing assholes immediately default to the fact that I'm a Canadian every time I hand you your ass on a plate.
well it's factual. You aren't a part of this. I have no desire to discuss my country with your nonsense from a dictatorship country.

Forum List

Back