“ALVIN: I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Letter with powder sent to Bragg after Trump warns of violence

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
I have this to say to Trump supporters:
I understand that you are angry and frustrated about the current state of affairs. I share your feelings. However, violence is not the answer. It will only make things worse. Please, I urge you to find a peaceful way to express your anger. Talk to your friends and family. Write letters to your elected officials. Make your voice heard in a way that is safe and productive. Thank you for listening.

Mr. Bragg has to pretend that he is "under attack" from Americans so that he can save face with his liberal fans.

My guess is that Bragg just had the "threat" manufactured himself. The fact that the media just took his word for it shows their partiality.

I understand that you are angry and frustrated about the current state of affairs. I share your feelings. However, violence is not the answer. It will only make things worse. Please, I urge you to find a peaceful way to express your anger. Talk to your friends and family. Write letters to your elected officials. Make your voice heard in a way that is safe and productive. Thank you for listening.
Never happened....Probably sent it to himself....

death threats are never appropriate.

with that said all the leaks about this grand jury he opened up only affer trump announced…have exposed just how weak this case is, and how clearly politically motivated it is. Folks can be angry with the obvious weaponization of the executive branch against a political rival, but death threats are never the right recourse

Mr. Bragg has to pretend that he is "under attack" from Americans so that he can save face with his liberal fans.

My guess is that Bragg just had the "threat" manufactured himself. The fact that the media just took his word for it shows their partiality.
My guess is Gym Jordan faked the letter to make you think that Bragg faked the letter so you could blame liberals for all Trump's problems.

1679756121068.jpeg

Another Dimwinger false flag operation.

Why can't this be yet another hoax?
Alvin Bragg is trying to indict Trump cuz he needs a photo-op.
Nothing about his case is reasonable, rational, or legal.
Why shouldn't we believe that somebody is trying to get sympathy for this waste of humanity by faking a death threat?

For example.....

FsFHOvuXgAIS1yi.jpg

Last edited:
How do you know it is a Trump supporter that sent it? How about another Jesse Smollett?

You have good intentions! We all should too.

But you need to know that 'violence' is an indispensable tool of Trump's most valuable lieutenants.

That's true by the very definition of who they are. The camo costumes, the battle ready gear hanging off of them, and the loaded AR-15's in their hands aren't just stagecraft!

Set them out on the streets in their underwear and Trump loses all the 'terror' effect he relies upon. They may just as well have a glass of beer in their hands.

Not to suggest he's not a better choice than Biden and his war!

Another Jussie Smollett/Bubba Wallace/Tawana Brawley moment

Forum List

Back