Alternative Mueller Report set to be published

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I am guessing that this report is being assembled without any of the obstructive tactics employed by trump last time.
I'm not sure why they bother. His supporters would not care if Trump had shot JFK. His evil nature reflects their own personal shortcomings.

I am guessing that this report is being assembled without any of the obstructive tactics employed by trump last time.
I'm not sure why they bother. His supporters would not care if Trump had shot JFK. His evil nature reflects their own personal shortcomings.
The unedited, non politified version.

Should be an interesting read.

Will Mueller present it personally again?

That went well.

Yet the obsession never stops.

If the Dems sent Mueller to humiliate himself again, they should be charged with elder abuse.
Whether America could stand it I do not know. But there is certainly a case for some sort of action on the Ukraine coercion crime. Trump abused his position for personal gain and he should not be allowed to get away with that.

I'm sure they've got Trump THIS TIME...lolol. This piece of propaganda is probably comprised of the totally absurd stuff they couldn't even get media to try to spread,

Whether America could stand it I do not know. But there is certainly a case for some sort of action on the Ukraine coercion crime. Trump abused his position for personal gain and he should not be allowed to get away with that.
He already had a trial on that.

The supposed "alternative report" is just a collection of notes compiled by Andrew Weissman, the real author of the "Meuller Report." What more would you think it could reveal?

Literally everything that caused Mueller to get involved has been disproven, retracted or simply obliterated, and some folks are even going to jail.

In other words, What?

He already had a trial on that.

The supposed "alternative report" is just a collection of notes compiled by Andrew Weissman, the real author of the "Meuller Report." What more would you think it could reveal?
He didnt really have a trial. There was a process where he had a jury packed with his friends and he was able to block wwitnesses. He was as guilty as fuck but got off because the GOP is full of spineless arse lickers.
There should be a process to go back and revisit his guilt.

Here is the article without the paywall.

He didnt really have a trial. There was a process where he had a jury packed with his friends and he was able to block wwitnesses. He was as guilty as fuck but got off because the GOP is full of spineless arse lickers.
There should be a process to go back and revisit his guilt.
I believe the House that impeached him was Democrat controlled and called all witnesses they thought relevant.

I would like to see maybe less focus on a former president and more on the supply chain, the border, the gasoline shortage, the job/labor market and other issues that are damaging lives in real time.

I believe the House that impeached him was Democrat controlled and called all witnesses they thought relevant.

I would like to see maybe less focus on a former president and more on the supply chain, the border, the gasoline shortage, the job/labor market and other issues that are damaging lives in real time.

Who do you see focusing on that?

We were told, over and over and over, the Mueller reports -proves- Trump committed obstruction -- not just once, but --10-- times - and the ONLY reason Mueller did not charge, or try to charge, Trump was he was a sitting President.

Trump hasn't been President for almost 11 months - where are the charges?
Why does there need to be an "alternate" report?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back