Alt-right protestor loses job after being outed

Being a Nazi isn't a "protected class" and it's not a religion, so yes you can fire the racist pigs.

Maybe that's how it works in your country or soon will. But in America, every American is protected by the US Constitution and our laws. It doesn't matter what they believe, protest, or what group they belong to. They are still Americans and are allowed to have those views as long as they don't break any laws.

Protected classes of people don't come from Republicans. Protected classes of people come from Democrats who tirelessly try to separate us into dozens and dozens of groups if they can. Then they decide which groups they hate and which groups they love.

Republicans believe in treating all people equal regardless of their views whether we agree or disagree with them.

I guess that's why Republicans are busy writing laws which deprive minorities and poor people of the right to vote, and raised gerrymandering to an art form to preserve their safe seats.

Gerrymandering goes on both sides depending on who is in charge at the time. DumBama went into the White House with a majority in Congress and the Senate. Gerrymandering is a cheap excuse Democrats use to brainwash their sheep that the country is not turning against their views.

Name me one law that Republicans wrote on voting that highlighted minorities in any way. Again, Republicans believe in treating all people equal. Any new standard they put forth for voting applied to all: black, white, Asian, Arab, Jewish.

There are a number of voting laws written by Republicans which have been tossed out by the courts for violating the rights of minorities and the poor "with laser like focus".

I smell a lawsuit.

For what?

Never mind, we know you don't need a legitimate reason to file a suit.

How about the guy sees this as a wake-up call.

You can't fire somebody because you found out they have a political belief you reject. How would you like it if employers started firing people because they found out they voted Democrat? Would you be fine with that? How would you rule on a lawsuit if you were on the jury?

In a right to work state you can fire someone because they're ugly and down south here most are right to work states.

I don't have mixed feelings if I had someone working for me they are a representative of me and my company and they're fired if it could be proved they were at a violent rally and that goes for either side left or right. A non-violent rally to me is no weapons. I imagine if caught on camera some of the leftists that were there will be fired too.
Outside of the shift of their employ, they do not represent you. Get over yourself. They've oulawed slavery. Didn't you get the memo?

Think again dick head companies all the time monitor what an employee does all the time out of work. You apparently must be a union guy and in a non right to work state. I could fire you because you're fucking stupid.

Charlottesville white nationalist demonstrator loses job at libertarian hot dog shop

After being “inundated with inquiries,” his former employer, Top Dog, in downtown Berkeley, posted a sign on its door that reads: “Effective Saturday 12th August, Cole White no longer works at Top Dog. The actions of those in Charlottesville are not supported by Top Dog. We believe in individual freedom and voluntary association for everyone,” multiple news outlets reported. The shop has a political bent of its own, as it’s well-known in Berkeley for the libertarian stickers and articles posted on its walls, and website.

Sign on the door of Top Dog on Durant Ave confirms Cole White is no longer employed by the chain pic.twitter.com/ROwAed2NOl

I have mixed feelings about this. I believe public shaming is an effective way to deal with hate-mongers and those associated with Alt-right and white pride/nationalists.

However, I also see them like sick alcoholics. These people need help--intervention and treatment. They are sick-minded deluded people, members of a cult which teaches hate, fuels resentment. Cult members often need some form of deprogramming to get them healthy.

I think this is way wrong. It's vigilantism gone amuck. What people do in their private lives, so long as it's legal, is and should left alone. This public shaming (and in one case the idiot WRONGLY identified a photo) has devasting real life consequences not only to that person, his employment but his family.

Remember when a paper published the names of women who had abortions? You think that is ok too?

I despise what these people stand for but they have a right to their views - they should not be lynch mobbed like that.

How many companies that test you for nicotine or drugs and a week after you've smoked a cigarette or joint drugs test you? You did them when you were off work, but they still may fire you. Some companies tell you how to behave away from the job. Not that I agree with it but it happens all the time.

I smell a lawsuit.

For what?

Never mind, we know you don't need a legitimate reason to file a suit.

How about the guy sees this as a wake-up call.

The doxers have already misidentified an Arkansas professor. The doxer in question works for HuffPo and the professor and his family have come under heavy attack.

Oh yeah there's going to be lawsuits.

29E320E500000578-3135820-image-a-7_1435053019578.jpg

Well yes the person mis identified should sue, news better get the right person or reap the consequences.

Charlottesville white nationalist demonstrator loses job at libertarian hot dog shop

After being “inundated with inquiries,” his former employer, Top Dog, in downtown Berkeley, posted a sign on its door that reads: “Effective Saturday 12th August, Cole White no longer works at Top Dog. The actions of those in Charlottesville are not supported by Top Dog. We believe in individual freedom and voluntary association for everyone,” multiple news outlets reported. The shop has a political bent of its own, as it’s well-known in Berkeley for the libertarian stickers and articles posted on its walls, and website.

Sign on the door of Top Dog on Durant Ave confirms Cole White is no longer employed by the chain pic.twitter.com/ROwAed2NOl

I have mixed feelings about this. I believe public shaming is an effective way to deal with hate-mongers and those associated with Alt-right and white pride/nationalists.

However, I also see them like sick alcoholics. These people need help--intervention and treatment. They are sick-minded deluded people, members of a cult which teaches hate, fuels resentment. Cult members often need some form of deprogramming to get them healthy.

I think this is way wrong. It's vigilantism gone amuck. What people do in their private lives, so long as it's legal, is and should left alone. This public shaming (and in one case the idiot WRONGLY identified a photo) has devasting real life consequences not only to that person, his employment but his family.

Remember when a paper published the names of women who had abortions? You think that is ok too?

I despise what these people stand for but they have a right to their views - they should not be lynch mobbed like that.

How many companies that test you for nicotine or drugs and a week after you've smoked a cigarette or joint drugs test you? You did them when you were off work, but they still may fire you. Some companies tell you how to behave away from the job. Not that I agree with it but it happens all the time.

I don't know of any that test for nicotine. Other drugs are illegal or can affect performance. So that is a bit different.

Being a Nazi isn't a "protected class" and it's not a religion, so yes you can fire the racist pigs.

Maybe that's how it works in your country or soon will. But in America, every American is protected by the US Constitution and our laws. It doesn't matter what they believe, protest, or what group they belong to. They are still Americans and are allowed to have those views as long as they don't break any laws.

Protected classes of people don't come from Republicans. Protected classes of people come from Democrats who tirelessly try to separate us into dozens and dozens of groups if they can. Then they decide which groups they hate and which groups they love.

Republicans believe in treating all people equal regardless of their views whether we agree or disagree with them.

I guess that's why Republicans are busy writing laws which deprive minorities and poor people of the right to vote, and raised gerrymandering to an art form to preserve their safe seats.

Gerrymandering goes on both sides depending on who is in charge at the time. DumBama went into the White House with a majority in Congress and the Senate. Gerrymandering is a cheap excuse Democrats use to brainwash their sheep that the country is not turning against their views.

Name me one law that Republicans wrote on voting that highlighted minorities in any way. Again, Republicans believe in treating all people equal. Any new standard they put forth for voting applied to all: black, white, Asian, Arab, Jewish.

There are a number of voting laws written by Republicans which have been tossed out by the courts for violating the rights of minorities and the poor "with laser like focus".

and "surgical precision".

I don't know of any that test for nicotine. Other drugs are illegal or can affect performance. So that is a bit different.

nicotine shows in your urine. I know for a fact 3 large hospitals will can your ass for smoking on or off the job. Some electric companies will also.

What laws deprive any one of the right to vote? Be specific.

And as far as gerrymandering goes, I realize you are a complete left wing whacko but you don't have to be a hypocrite as well claiming only R's genrrymander.

So what is one of the worst examples of gerrymandering in the country? What is the example that the national media uses when talking about gerrymandering? Illinois' congressional district 4, including parts of Chicago, represented by congressman Luis Gutierrez. Check out the map below and tell me if you don't think this is the most ridiculous political game ever.

Apparently they had to run the district through the middle of Interstate 294 so that they could maintain a contiguous area of homogenous constituents.

District-4.jpg

Illinois Congressional District 4: Worst Example Of Gerrymandering

Last edited:
You march with racist, scum, Nazis; you lose your job. Go ahead and march with this scum. Then you can start collecting unemployment and food stamps.

So what if employers during the Bush years fired people who marched against war with our enemies? You would have been okay with that? How about occupy wall street?
You march with racist, scum, Nazis; you lose your job. Go ahead and march with this scum. Then you can start collecting unemployment and food stamps.

So what if employers during the Bush years fired people who marched against war with our enemies? You would have been okay with that? How about occupy wall street?

You are comparing people who protested against a war and people who protested to achieve equality to Nazi, racist, white supremist? You are as clueless as your, so called, president.

The people who drove to Charlottesville from Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, and other states did so to bring violence to that City.

They did? Then why no violence until the leftists showed up (as always)?

They came there to protest a removal of history. What did ANTIFA and BLM come there for if not trouble?

You see, they could have applied for a permit to have their won protest just like the supremacists, but they didn't. Then they could have held their own protest ten miles away, five miles away, a half mile away to avoid trouble, but they didn't.

They only came there for one reason with bats and bottles. And it wasn't to play baseball and make sure they didn't get dehydrated.

You can't simply absolve them and blame the leftists. It was the RIGHTISTS that deliberately aimed a car into a crowd. Not the leftists.

And the violence clearly came from both sides.

No, it was one kook that ran over people in a car. Nobody on the right excused or supported him.

The leftist groups came there for a confrontation and nothing more. If you go to a large group of adversaries with bats and bottles, you aren't there to look for a political dialog.

Without them, more than likely the crowd would have vented, went home, and left without any violence at all. But leftists can't stand to miss an opportunity to cause problems, just like with the Trump rallies.

"Nobody on the right excused or supported him. "

North Carolina KKK leader: 'I'm sorta glad' people got hit, woman died in Charlottesville

Let me know when they start outing the thugs on the other side.

I believe in fairness.

People who oppose white supremacists and Nazis aren't "thugs". The white supremacists and the Nazis are "thugs" and should be opposed until there isn't a single one left.

The purpose of WWII was to rid the world of Nazis and white supremacist scum. We shouldn't even have to discuss it.

They are thugs if they incite, promote or start violence, which Antifa does. There were non thugs there as well, on both sides. The violent fringe on both sides is wrong.

This is the 2nd time the police seem to have wanted the sides to clash. These protests were 3 blocks apart and there were plenty of cops. How did this happen?

You are comparing people who protested against a war and people who protested to achieve equality to Nazi, racist, white supremist? You are as clueless as your, so called, president.

The people who drove to Charlottesville from Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, and other states did so to bring violence to that City.

They came there to protest a removal of history. What did ANTIFA and BLM come there for if not trouble?

You see, they could have applied for a permit to have their won protest just like the supremacists, but they didn't. Then they could have held their own protest ten miles away, five miles away, a half mile away to avoid trouble, but they didn't.

They only came there for one reason with bats and bottles. And it wasn't to play baseball and make sure they didn't get dehydrated.

You can't simply absolve them and blame the leftists. It was the RIGHTISTS that deliberately aimed a car into a crowd. Not the leftists.

No, it was one kook that ran over people in a car. Nobody on the right excused or supported him.

The leftist groups came there for a confrontation and nothing more. If you go to a large group of adversaries with bats and bottles, you aren't there to look for a political dialog.

Without them, more than likely the crowd would have vented, went home, and left without any violence at all. But leftists can't stand to miss an opportunity to cause problems, just like with the Trump rallies.

These Nazis were marching through the streets terrorizing Jews and others with their Nazi chants and racist rhetoric. Their words actions are an affront to everyone who fought in WWII.

They should be violently opposed.

Assault is never the correct response to any speech. My brother called me horrible names, copycatted every word I said for an hour straight. "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me." We teach this to our children. We do so for a reason. It is flat out wrong to assault someone because of their words.

These Nazis were marching through the streets terrorizing Jews and others with their Nazi chants and racist rhetoric. Their words actions are an affront to everyone who fought in WWII.

Assault is never the correct response to any speech. My brother called me horrible names, copycatted every word I said for an hour straight. "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me." We teach this to our children. We do so for a reason. It is flat out wrong to assault someone because of their words.

So what you're all saying is that if ISIS had a permit to march in Charlottesville, they'd have a right to match through the streets and to use their freedom of speech to say hateful things and if anyone started a fight with them it would be on the protesters.

AS much as I hate NAZIs and racists, they do have a right to march and speak without being assaulted, but they are abhorrent, and should only be allowed to do that if the police can properly control the event. I give them the same status as the Westboro baptist church picketing funerals. I will never assault them. I just hope that god strikes them all dead with lightning. And, if Trump wants to paint them with the same brush as the counter protesters, I feel pretty much the same way about him.

Last edited:

So what you're all saying is that if ISIS had a permit to march in Charlottesville, they'd have a right to match through the streets and to use their freedom of speech to say hateful things and if anyone started a fight with them it would be on the protesters.

ISIS isn't eligible for a permit as they are foreigners on foreign soil. Just about the worst we have are skinheads (birthed in our prisons). If skinheads get a permit to protest (bearing ugly tattoos, playing loud deathmetal over bullhorns, carrying signs proclaiming, "We hope you all die for diluting our pure blood!"), then yes, assaulting them for being suck is illegal and WRONG. You don't get to punch people you disagree with in America. There is no right to NOT be offended. There is a right to free speech, so govt cannot shut it down. Legally, the one who throws the first blow has committed a crime against another. Mean words are not a crime.

Many a man has smacked his woman for offending him. Not cool. Illegal. Wrong. Many a man has punched an opposing team's fan for offending him. Not cool. Illegal. Wrong. Assaulting someone for what they say is wrong and illegal. Sometimes it's worth it. If someone calls me a disgusting name, hubby would likely shove or hit him. Not cool. Illegal. Wrong. Worth it. I can certainly understand the "worth it" aspect of punching a skinhead, but one doesn't get to cry victim or don a halo for doing so because it is illegal and WRONG.

Speech we like is easy to protect. If you cherish your freedom, you protect it even when it's hard, even swallowing back bile, because that's the only way to keep that freedom.

It's not that we agree with Nazis and it's not that we support them. We aren't interested in protecting them. It's freedom of speech we are protecting. We just want them to go away. We wonder why y'all don't want your extremists to go away.

I don't have mixed feelings if I had someone working for me they are a representative of me and my company and they're fired if it could be proved they were at a violent rally and that goes for either side left or right. A non-violent rally to me is no weapons. I imagine if caught on camera some of the leftists that were there will be fired too.
Outside of the shift of their employ, they do not represent you. Get over yourself. They've oulawed slavery. Didn't you get the memo?

Think again dick head companies all the time monitor what an employee does all the time out of work. You apparently must be a union guy and in a non right to work state. I could fire you because you're fucking stupid.
Amazing... Wrong on every count.

Last edited:
upload_2017-8-18_5-55-20.jpeg
if you want to go to klucker rally, you must wear the hoods, not your jobs tee shirt.

Forum List

Back