Alt-right protestor loses job after being outed

Anyone who belongs to an organization that professes violence as one of it's primary tools to achieve it's goals should be fired.
If not, the company that retains that person should be boycotted.

Good news is, as I've posted in another thread, 4 of the people that vandalized the statue in Dunham are awaiting their well deserved punishment.

Let me know when they start outing the thugs on the other side.

I believe in fairness.

Well, if a child molester gets a beating, then we say it's wrong, but we don't rush to find the beater.

and that analogy has what to do with the OP?

I was responding to your post about fairness.

People who beat up a pedophile don't become a priority for police.

Just like exposing the antifas is not really top on our To-Do list.
It isn't?

according to whom?

So you're all for giving thugs a break, because they attack people you don't like?

It's a collective dislike. (not just me) Society doesn't like child molesters and neo-fascists, if that makes you uncomfortable, then perhaps this is not right society for you.

Charlottesville white nationalist demonstrator loses job at libertarian hot dog shop

After being “inundated with inquiries,” his former employer, Top Dog, in downtown Berkeley, posted a sign on its door that reads: “Effective Saturday 12th August, Cole White no longer works at Top Dog. The actions of those in Charlottesville are not supported by Top Dog. We believe in individual freedom and voluntary association for everyone,” multiple news outlets reported. The shop has a political bent of its own, as it’s well-known in Berkeley for the libertarian stickers and articles posted on its walls, and website.

Sign on the door of Top Dog on Durant Ave confirms Cole White is no longer employed by the chain pic.twitter.com/ROwAed2NOl

I have mixed feelings about this. I believe public shaming is an effective way to deal with hate-mongers and those associated with Alt-right and white pride/nationalists.

However, I also see them like sick alcoholics. These people need help--intervention and treatment. They are sick-minded deluded people, members of a cult which teaches hate, fuels resentment. Cult members often need some form of deprogramming to get them healthy.
Can't we just Burn her with The Books and Statues about The Civil War?
No Lawsuit to worry about then....right?
fahrenheit-451-quotes-with-page-numbers-all-about-quotes-for-fahrenheit-451-quotes-with-page-numbers.jpg

&
39835-quotes-about-conformity.jpg

Charlottesville white nationalist demonstrator loses job at libertarian hot dog shop

After being “inundated with inquiries,” his former employer, Top Dog, in downtown Berkeley, posted a sign on its door that reads: “Effective Saturday 12th August, Cole White no longer works at Top Dog. The actions of those in Charlottesville are not supported by Top Dog. We believe in individual freedom and voluntary association for everyone,” multiple news outlets reported. The shop has a political bent of its own, as it’s well-known in Berkeley for the libertarian stickers and articles posted on its walls, and website.

Sign on the door of Top Dog on Durant Ave confirms Cole White is no longer employed by the chain pic.twitter.com/ROwAed2NOl

I have mixed feelings about this. I believe public shaming is an effective way to deal with hate-mongers and those associated with Alt-right and white pride/nationalists.

However, I also see them like sick alcoholics. These people need help--intervention and treatment. They are sick-minded deluded people, members of a cult which teaches hate, fuels resentment. Cult members often need some form of deprogramming to get them healthy.

No. Their beliefs are core beliefs. Very few of these sickos just joined the KKK or neo-Nazis on a whim or accidentally got sucked into it. They have hated their whole lives.

I believe in fairness.

Well, if a child molester gets a beating, then we say it's wrong, but we don't rush to find the beater.

and that analogy has what to do with the OP?

I was responding to your post about fairness.

It isn't?

according to whom?

So you're all for giving thugs a break, because they attack people you don't like?

It's a collective dislike. (not just me) Society doesn't like child molesters and neo-fascists, if that makes you uncomfortable, then perhaps this is not right society for you.
That's nice...

so you, and a few people you've talked with (?), believe that cops don't go looking for people that bust up pedophiles.

Can't we just Burn her with The Books and Statues about The Civil War?
No Lawsuit to worry about then....right?
fahrenheit-451-quotes-with-page-numbers-all-about-quotes-for-fahrenheit-451-quotes-with-page-numbers.jpg

&
39835-quotes-about-conformity.jpg

Sure mac, and there was no oppression based conformity in Antebellum planter slave society. Jeebus.

Public Shaming?

I feel the same way about fags

-Geaux

I smell a lawsuit.

For what?

Never mind, we know you don't need a legitimate reason to file a suit.

How about the guy sees this as a wake-up call.

You can't fire somebody because you found out they have a political belief you reject. How would you like it if employers started firing people because they found out they voted Democrat? Would you be fine with that? How would you rule on a lawsuit if you were on the jury?

I believe in fairness.

People who oppose white supremacists and Nazis aren't "thugs". The white supremacists and the Nazis are "thugs" and should be opposed until there isn't a single one left.

The purpose of WWII was to rid the world of Nazis and white supremacist scum. We shouldn't even have to discuss it.

I believe in fairness.

People who oppose white supremacists and Nazis aren't "thugs". The white supremacists and the Nazis are "thugs" and should be opposed until there isn't a single one left.

The purpose of WWII was to rid the world of Nazis and white supremacist scum. We shouldn't even have to discuss it.

Well ya'll best get busy and try to finish the job then

Snap to it

-Geaux

People who oppose white supremacists and Nazis aren't "thugs". The white supremacists and the Nazis are "thugs"

They are when they attend a rally for the sole purpose of starting trouble and injuring people. Yes, people who do that are thugs.

I know where I work they will fire you if you could embarrasse the company. So if dude had his work shirt on then I'm glad he was fired.

Forum List

Back