Already Trump Is Exceeding the Dufus Obama

Wrong.

Trump saluted the officer incorrectly - Orange Jebus isn't the Commander in Chief yet.

He then shook the officer's hand. (I watched it live.) This is acceptable.

Obama was correct in saluting the officer, then shaking his hand.

Clearly you've never been in the military.

Clearly you haven't either if you can't tell the difference between a lance corporal and an officer.
Isn't a lance corporal considered a junior NCO in the marines?

Wrong.

A corporal is not an officer...clearly you have not been in the Military

:lmao:

quit white knighting for grandma..she obviously did not know the difference. You never call a NCO and officer doofus, sitck to what you know, mopping out bathroom stalls

Wrong.

Trump saluted the officer incorrectly - Orange Jebus isn't the Commander in Chief yet.

Clearly you haven't either if you can't tell the difference between a lance corporal and an officer.

You're correct, he's a corporal, also NOT an officer.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
quit white knighting for grandma..she obviously did not know the difference. You never call a NCO and officer doofus, sitck to what you know, mopping out bathroom stalls
The marines address NCO's as sir, yet the Army doesn't. I was just asking a question.. But you can be an asshole all you like, it's what you do best..

Last edited:
Wrong.

I never understood why in the marines they address NCO's as sir...In the Army we had to address them as sergeant...

Wrong.

I never understood why in the marines they address NCO's as sir...In the Army we had to address them as sergeant...

What can you expect form a service with a sister? LOL

The marines address NCO's as sir, y.
no they dont you stupid fuck. I served with Marines for 22 years. You call a gunny sargent sir and he would kick your ass. Now back to mopping stalls. You dont know what the fuck you are talking about.

The only time a marine will address a NCO as sir is in Basic.

no they dont you stupid fuck. I served with Marines for 22 years. You call a gunny sargent sir and he would kick your ass. Now back to mopping stalls. You dont know what the fuck you are talking about.
Not even in boot camp?
Did you get upon the wrong side of the bed grouchy boy?
only in basic. I just cant stand army pukes that dont know what the fuck they are talking about.

Not even in boot camp?
only in basic. I just cant stand army pukes that dont know what the fuck they are talking about.
Like I give a fuck about your problems in life...

Not even in boot camp?
your too busy mopping out the mens head to care.

Not even in boot camp?
your too busy mopping out the mens head to care.
All enlisted personnel do...

I donno, the jury is still out. I'd like to see how well the Groper Elect can throw a baseball......the only true test!

I'm sure Obama was saying goodbye to someone who held that post for the last couple of years. When I retired, I said goodbye to people I barely knew.

Republicans are a hate group. Manners don't ever occur to them.
Shitforbrains, that photo was from 2013. Your are one pathetic liar for Obummer.
Here's The Unforgettable Moment When Obama Realized He Had Forgotten To Salute A Marine
HAHA! Weatherman made you look fucking stupid, rdean.

Forum List

Back