Already Trump Is Exceeding the Dufus Obama

I'm sure Obama was saying goodbye to someone who held that post for the last couple of years. When I retired, I said goodbye to people I barely knew.

Republicans are a hate group. Manners don't ever occur to them.
Shitforbrains, that photo was from 2013. Your are one pathetic liar for Obummer.
Here's The Unforgettable Moment When Obama Realized He Had Forgotten To Salute A Marine
Who gives a shit. Obama is polite. Trump scams his workers. If Trump ever met you, he might spit on you. Just don't leave Trump alone with your daughter if she is over 12.

And sit where they wish, stand where they wish...well pretty much everything as they wish LOL
Not when in formation...

Dude lighten up an at least try to look like you have a fucking clue
Since you have never been in the military, I wouldn't expect you to understand...

My comment went right over the point on your head and now you're looking even more stupid. It was sarcasm you stupid fuck. You're truly a waste of time and effort
There a carpet that needs to be vacuumed...

So get on your knees and start sucking, runt. Gawd you're ignorant

Not when in formation...

Since you have never been in the military, I wouldn't expect you to understand...

My comment went right over the point on your head and now you're looking even more stupid. It was sarcasm you stupid fuck. You're truly a waste of time and effort

I'm not a housewife so I wouldn't know about sucking..

And sit where they wish, stand where they wish...well pretty much everything as they wish LOL
Not when in formation...

Says the dufus justifying the CIC shaking the hand of a Marine.
There is nothing wrong with shaking the hand of a marine...Isuppose you liked Bush'sstyle.
images
At least Bush respected the military and the military respected him.

Moral on Camp Pendleton has skyrocketed the last few months.

Moron Obama shaking the hand of a Marine like a dolt.

Trump knows what to do.

View attachment 107486 View attachment 107488

Class act from Obama giving the Marine personal attention and thanking him

Civilians like Trump are not supposed to salute
Another dumbass leftist displays his ignorance.

Trump has no business saluting

He is a civilian
And the General saluting him because................ OH YEAH, HE IS PRESIDENT-ELECT AND MILITARY CODE REQUIRES A SALUTE.
Dumbass.

Not when in formation...

Says the dufus justifying the CIC shaking the hand of a Marine.
There is nothing wrong with shaking the hand of a marine...Isuppose you liked Bush'sstyle.
images
At least Bush respected the military and the military respected him.

Moral on Camp Pendleton has skyrocketed the last few months.
Good for them..

So you're a country boy from SW Missouri and you think bulls are. cows.

Idiot!

That's not what's being read on restroom walls about you.

Give it up old man, you're way out of your league with me, you're not clever, not funny and pretty much clueless

The military doesn't respect Obungles...moral is up due to Trump's win, they know they won't have a limp wrist CiC they did with Ears

Idiot!
Cattle—colloquially cows, does include both sexes..

Give it up old man, you're way out of your league with me, you're not clever, not funny and pretty much clueless

The military doesn't respect Obungles...moral is up due to Trump's win, they know they won't have a limp wrist CiC they did with Ears
So now you admit to hanging out in men's terlits, my, my..The story deepens..

For whatever protocols may apply to military personnel, the commander-in-chief can shake hands, salute or do whatever he wants.

Trump knows what to do.

He is a civilian
And the General saluting him because................ OH YEAH, HE IS PRESIDENT-ELECT AND MILITARY CODE REQUIRES A SALUTE.
Dumbass.

Military are required to salute the Commander in Chief

Trump is a civilian

Idiot!
Idiot! A country boy too. The march of a million cows is also called the million woman march.

Country boy, eh? :)

you're far from clever funny or smart sass...the military respects the president even if he is a dumb ass like chump

Idiot!
Idiot! A country boy too. The march of a million cows is also called the million woman march.

Country boy, eh? :)
redneck too

you're far from clever funny or smart sass...the military respects the president even if he is a dumb ass like chump

Wait a minute...a noob knows me? I'm calling Sock

Trump knows what to do.

He is a civilian
Dumbass.

Military are required to salute the Commander in Chief

Trump is a civilian
Ignoramous.

When and how rendered. a. General. (1) Except in the case of the President, an ex-President, or President-elect of the United States, honors are rendered only when the persons listed in paragraph 2–1 and table 2–1 are officially visiting a military installation.

Wrong.

Trump saluted the officer incorrectly - Orange Jebus isn't the Commander in Chief yet.

He then shook the officer's hand. (I watched it live.) This is acceptable.

Obama was correct in saluting the officer, then shaking his hand.

Clearly you've never been in the military.

Clearly you haven't either if you can't tell the difference between a lance corporal and an officer.

Forum List

Back