Almost 18 MILLION AR-15 Rifles Now in American Hands

Shut up dumbass. You make believe fake cop. AR 15’s are used the least in shootings and killings dumbass. 90% of the shootings could have been avoided if people used their brains and did there jobs so go back to bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Temper tantrum ^^^ wrapped in an ad hominem. The product of a true dumb-asshole.

Not a tantrum, I'm just telling you that your problem is not my concern.

It's not my problem, the problem is societal. And my response was to the lying jerk who called me a dumbass, not to you.

I answered your dumbass Your too stupid to know facts before you open that pie hole in your face. Read my reply Asshole.

I had completed my first semester at the U. when you were born. That explains your ignorance on so many issues: You never served in our military during shooting wars; missed the assassinations of JFK, MLK, Bobby Kennedy and students at Kent St.; Nixon's resignation and Clinton's impeachment, and so much more.

Yet you make claims on issues without the necessary foundation to see with any clarity. I pity you and also resent your arrogance on issue well beyond your understanding.

Wow. I graduated from college. You need to take your medication before you post. Your showing your Alzheimer’s now.

Back in the 1970s a movie came out that showed how the slow infiltration of the US by people who wished to overthrow the government. Many liberal politicians just surrendered because since they are spineless it is easier to be a slave than it is to fight to stay free. Are you a slave Taz?
So 18 million peeps bought an AR because of a movie? Is that your final answer? :biggrin:
No, not at all, seems that you are just a sheep, while the liberal elites in Washington DC are the wolves just waiting for their chance. Why else are they importing Radical Muslims who want to kill US, also bringing in rapists and murderers from South America, who also want to hurt US. You can be the victim, most dumbass liberals are, then they bitch and moan why the FBI, and other corrupt government agencies fail to do their jobs.
I'm more afraid of white peeps in the US than anyone else, since they commit almost all the mass murders.
Do you have a link that shows that every single person coming from the southern border is a rapist or murderer? You don't? Thought so.
Really, white people commit (almost) all the mass murders? What a spineless way to answer. If White people almost, then who does commit all the mass murders?
Saudis, for example... :biggrin:

Your just to ignorant to answer. You must of grew up in some Lilly white faggot town. Where I grew up if you run your mouth you better be able to back it up or you got your ass kicked. Either that or most likely you were special ed. You broad the short bus didn’t you.

Not sure if you're serious or just trolling. No sane person would ever point a firearm at their own head, loaded or unloaded.
Because you think it's loaded? :blowpop:

There is no such thing as an "unloaded" firearm.
It's a firearm that has no bullets in it. Now you know.
Did you personally inspect it?

No, you didn't.

So you don't know it's unloaded. Therefore, you treat it as loaded. That's the first gun safety rule.

It's morons who think they know all about firearms who cause the most accidental shootings.
Only a fool like you would pose with a loaded gun like that.

You don’t ever pose with a gun like that period. We know that but your dumbass doesn’t.

How would we do it? 422 million weapons and 18 million AR-15's. How do Democrats round up that many weapons? I don't think China has an arsenal that big. Why does America need that many weapons? Whose fault is it? The shitty 2nd Amendment or you gun happy Republicans?

422 million guns out there in America, 17,740,000 of which are AR-15 variants.

Of course, you probably want to take this story with a grain of salt. The number is more than likely higher, considering how many are being built from parts and kits.

"AR-15s and other similar rifles may remain a key target of anti-gun politicians and activists, but new firearms industry production numbers indicate that they're still incredibly popular among American gun owners.

The National Shooting Sports Foundation — the trade association for the firearms industry — put out a numbers report on Wednesday indicating that 17.74 million modern sporting rifles are currently privately owned in the United States. Furthermore, the report found that a 54 percent majority of all rifles produced in 2017 were modern sporting rifles.

The NSSF's website explains that the term "modern sporting rifle" refers to "today's very popular semiautomatic rifle designs, including the AR-15 and its offspring" which have been legally sold for civilian use since the 1960s..."

New numbers show that Americans own almost 18 million AR-15s and other modern sporting rifles

That's a lot of AR 15s, and a whole lotta freedom.
A whole lot of "freedom" to kill people and things?

Of course, you probably want to take this story with a grain of salt. The number is more than likely higher, considering how many are being built from parts and kits.

"AR-15s and other similar rifles may remain a key target of anti-gun politicians and activists, but new firearms industry production numbers indicate that they're still incredibly popular among American gun owners.

The National Shooting Sports Foundation — the trade association for the firearms industry — put out a numbers report on Wednesday indicating that 17.74 million modern sporting rifles are currently privately owned in the United States. Furthermore, the report found that a 54 percent majority of all rifles produced in 2017 were modern sporting rifles.

The NSSF's website explains that the term "modern sporting rifle" refers to "today's very popular semiautomatic rifle designs, including the AR-15 and its offspring" which have been legally sold for civilian use since the 1960s..."

New numbers show that Americans own almost 18 million AR-15s and other modern sporting rifles

Pansy.....^^^^^

How would we do it? 422 million weapons and 18 million AR-15's. How do Democrats round up that many weapons? I don't think China has an arsenal that big. Why does America need that many weapons? Whose fault is it? The shitty 2nd Amendment or you gun happy Republicans?

It’s to keep you Demtards in line. Just because your afraid of guns don’t whine and moan about it. If you don’t like the constitution like the rest of the asshole Democrats, leave. Move out. Plenty of countries for you to go. See our forefathers new there would be morons like you and the Democratic Party so they put it in place so we can protect ourselves from tyrannical government.

You were picked on growing up weren’t you. Why don’t you educate yourself about guns before you speak. You sound like the whole Democratic Party. They have no idea about guns either.

3724gg.jpg

What is hypocritical of the left is that they always tell US that it is impossible to find all the illegals in this country but they can get all of our guns.

Let's do some math. Last count 305 million weapons. Now 425 million weapons. Subtract the 2 - you get an increase of 120 million more.

Democrats have been accused of trying to take the loonies weapons for at least a decade now.

Question: Did the Democrat's succeed?

Let's do some math. Last count 305 million weapons. Now 425 million weapons. Subtract the 2 - you get an increase of 120 million more.

Democrats have been accused of trying to take the loonies weapons for at least a decade now.

I really think that the weapons makers and the Demos are in cohorts together. The weapons makers give big donations to the Dems, then they come out and say they are going to take the guns away, and guess what? More gun sales. Then when the sales start going down again, out come the Dems again. One big Cronie Capitalist circle.

I really think that the weapons makers and the Demos are in cohorts together. The weapons makers give big donations to the Dems, then they come out and say they are going to take the guns away, and guess what? More gun sales. Then when the sales start going down again, out come the Dems again. One big Cronie Capitalist circle.

either way the end result is more guns in the peoples hands,,,which is always a good thing unless youre a communist,,,

No because they have no clue about guns and how the process works. If that listen to the second amendment and let people in all states to carry guns, gun violence would drop dramatically. Criminals don’t give a shit about your dumb laws, so gun laws don’t work. If you let citizens arm themselves the criminals aren’t going to try and rob them or carjack them or do a home invasion because they know that people will be able to protect themselves.

Not sure if you're serious or just trolling. No sane person would ever point a firearm at their own head, loaded or unloaded.

No, you didn't.

So you don't know it's unloaded. Therefore, you treat it as loaded. That's the first gun safety rule.

It's morons who think they know all about firearms who cause the most accidental shootings.
People do stupid shit all the time.

You don't need to be able to speak your views in public. You don't need the First Amendment.

You're right. Let's ban guns. Now...how do you get criminals to obey the law?

Wanting to do something and trying to do that something are two different things.

Do you need pictures to help you understand?

No, you didn't.

I'm not surprised that you admit that you do stupid shit all the time.

No, you didn't.

I'm not surprised that you admit that you do stupid shit all the time.
Inasmuch as I am a person, yes, I'm admitting I do stupid shit.

But I'm not stupid enough to point a gun at my head.

Forum List

Back